Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Edward felt the calmness wash through him, he smiled and gripped Kiki's hand lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Road's head poked out from the kitchen. "Chicken is it.",she said with a smile. She exited the kitchen and went into her room for a few minutes. She came back out with a small book. "Sorry...I just moved in and things are still packed away.",she said with a nervously laugh and opened the small book on her way into the kitchen and started cooking.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:20 pm
Emmy smiled at Road  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:13 pm
Road came out of the kitchen 20 minutes later with two plates. "Enjoy!",she said with a soft smile as she handed her two guests their plates. She quietly left the room and went into her room and laid down on her bed.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:32 pm
((Found it!! its T-T. Yay me! I win a free post!))

Maura heard two things at once. The first was Erik screwing up the story as she'd instructed everyone not to. That at first made her want to hit him, but then Kiki's answer of 'no' took her mind off of it. She smiled to herself seeing that she'd have to get Kiki out of that shell of hers.

The woman, amazingly, didn't question him. She let the story pass and a doctor came to meet Erik. "All of you guys can wait out here for me! That means you too Maura!" he said with a smile towards all of them. Though really he wanted to scream. His hands were really burning now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Envy picked up his knife and fork and started eating his food  

Envy homunculi 08

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Winry looked to Erik, a bit concerned. Despite his reassurances that he was fine, she could see that his hands must still be burning. She was glad that the five of them hadn't drawn attention to themselves with their unusual story though.

She nodded when he told them to wait, but Winry didn't think she could sit still for too long; waiting could be hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm
"yay!" Emmy sat on the floor and ate  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:32 pm
The doctor had led Erik into a small room full of quick medical treatments. Erik was afraid he was going to have to give outa lot of information but the most he had to tell was his name, age, and his story, which he corrected to the one Maura had created. The doctor cleaned and wrapped Erik's hands in gauze. As he expected, there would be permanent scarring, but after a few days of no alchemy, he'd be perfectly fine.

For the relatively short time Erik had been gone, Maura felt that it was the longest wait of her life. Why was she so worried about it? Erik did get hurt all the time, but something made her feel uneasy. When he returned with his same smile, his hands wrapped with gauze between the fingers so he could still use them.

The doctor smiled at Maura and walked up to her. "Erik tells me you're something like his caretaker! I want to tell you what I told him," he said. "No alchemy for a least a 2-3 days, he can't take the gauze off for that long."

Maura nodded and hugged Erik tight. "I'm glad you're ok!" she whispered.

"Yeah, it's me! What'd you expect?" Erik laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Ki felt uneasy the hole time, she couldn't sit down. She had let go off Edwards' hand and began to pace floor in front of the room Erik was in. She put a finger to her lip, her brow furrowed. Would he be alright? She felt so guilty that she had hurt him, her eyes glicened.
When the dorr opened to reveal a smileing Erik, Kiki exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. He seemed fine enough, he couldn't use alchemy for 2-3 days. She didn't know he very well, but he was sure he wouldn't like that. She looked his way, mouthing "Sorry." once more with a smile bow.
Kiki looked around, there were alot of people, all stareing...at her. Kiki felt the uneasy feeling come back, starting at her legs. Was what she was wearing really that odd? Sure it wasn't normal but...
Kiki's legs began to tramble from the stareing eyes, judgeing her. Kiki heared one woman speak ill of her, "Wearing such a thing...little tramp." she said.
Kiki closed her eyes and felt herself becomeing hot once again. She ran back to Edward, hideing behind his back, both hands lightly tocuhing his shoulder blades, as if trying to hide herself more. "D-Don't look at me...with those eyes..." she trembled, pushing her head into Edwards' back, closeing her eyes tight. Her whole body shuck with fear, not just of the people...but of herself.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 pm
Erik thanked the doctor once more and turned to the rest of the group. He saw Kiki hiding behind Elric and the many eyes on Kiki. It made Erik hot and he turned to the people shouting, "Leave her alone! She's just a normal person like anyone else here, got it?!" He walked over took Kiki's hands in his bandaged ones. "I won't let anybody talk bad about you! Ever!" he told her. "Let's go guys! I'm starving,"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 pm
Winry put a hand to her forehead and sighed in relief as Erik walked out of the doctor's room perfectly fine. But no alchemy for a few days... she wasn't sure how he'd handle that.

She didn't dwell on the fact for too long however, because she too had heard the rude comments by the others in the room to Kiki. Her fists clenched. "Sure. I'm kind of hungry too," she said at Erik's suggestion, struggling not to lose her temper. She took to giving one last deadly glare to the people in the room as she exited and the room abruptly became silent. "Don't you listen to a word they say," Winry whispered to Kiki on their way out.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Edward turned around and held her close.
"dont listen to them, they dont know anything, lets go okay?" he smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Maura followed silently. There was nothing to add on to Erik's outburst. All had been said. She let out a sigh following behind Winry. "Erik, I know you're mad. You love using your alchemy! Three days isn't that bad though y'know? It'd be a nice change of pace! No constant training and hurting yourself even more!" Maura said.

Erik chuckled. "What makes you think I'm going to stop training everyday?" he asked. "I can still practice my martial arts Maura! And you're training with me as always! You might even have a chance at winning, me being handicapped and all!"

Maura loved competition. A smile came across her face. "Ok Erik, just remember: 20 to 5. 20...to...5!" she said. She recieved the proper reaction from Erik. This was stopping dead in his tracks for a second then continuing to walk as if nothing had happened.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:44 pm
((Posts got a little messy, so I'll fix the timeing^-^))

Kiki felt warm arms wrapped around her, then her face turn hot. Edward had hugged her, she felt the calming feeling rush threw her yet again. When Erik had yelled at the people, she felt all eyes leave her at once. She smiled as he took her hand and pulled her along. But Kiki didn't release her grip on Edward, not quit. She grabbed his hand in hers as Erik pulled her along, pulling him along as well. "Thank you Erik..." Kiki said with another smile.
She looked back at Edward, who was being pulled along by herself, she smiled timidly, "Thank you too Edward..." she said nervously. She looked to Maura, whom had also said something to the people, she mouthed a "Thank you" as well.
"I'm very hungry as well. We should hurry." Kiki said, leaveing out that it had been sometime sence she had eaten.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games