Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 am

"I'll be down in a miniute!" Matthew ran downstairs. "Hey dad I'm going to be gone for the next three day's or so Bye!" Matthew ran out the door and hopped in the passengers seat.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:21 am

Cassidy grinned. "Your fathers not very happy." She noted as she pulled out of the drive way and headed off towards the mall in the next town. "so what kind of bed do you think we should get for you?" She asked, turning her head towards him, the speed creeping up. She drummed her fingers softly on the wheel, her other hand laced with his

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 am

"Uhm, I don't know.." He said flatly.."I don't even knwo what kinds of beds there are...All i know are sizes.."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:06 am

She laughed. "Well what size then?" She asked. "We'll just have to wait to see the beds once we get there." She said simply as she drove along.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:30 am

"It's all up to you love, I plan on sharing it with you..And I insist on playing for some of it..I'd hate myself if I let you get me it.."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:33 am

Cassidy laughed and kissed his forehead. "No way darling. I'm paying for it. Think of it as a one day anniversary gift" She giggled. "Well I like big beds with a canopy. They're pretty" She grinned

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am

"One day anniversary, you know, I uhm dind't get anything for you...And okay then get a bed like that."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 am

Cassidy giggled and stroked his cheek gently, turning his face to her. She kissed him gently then pulled into the parking lot of the furniture store. She got out and waited for Matthew, before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the store.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Cassidy went directly to the bed sections, with Matthew trailing behind looking unamused. She frowned. "Atleast try to have fun picking out a bed." She pleaded. She saw the canopy bed she wanted and squealed happily skipping over to it. "I want this one... What do you think?"

((I got bored so I posted again))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:45 pm

"Can we get the sheets in black satin insted of white?"

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 pm

"Well I was thinking red. blood. passion. love." Cassidy giggled. "You know? But I do like satin." She said nodding her head.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 pm

"Aw but I like black..Deapth, death, curlity, pain, suffering, darkness.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Cassidy rolled her eyes, and pouted softly. "How about we get black pillows... but the sheets be red." She frowned and put her hands on her hips. "Why are you so into death?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 am

Matthew sighed.. "Black sheets red pillows, you did say this was my bed after all.." He smirked.. "I'll explain it when we get back...and if the sheets are black.." He smiled childeshly.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:34 am

Cassidy sighed and bowed her head in defeat. "Fine." She motioned for the sales person and ordered the bed. She then went to bedding and got black sheets and red pillow. LOTS of red pillows. She grinned. The bed would be delivered later that day. Cassidy grinned and took Matthew's hand. "Where to now?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games