Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:33 am
Mist and Hazelkit were in full pursuit of a black tom, when Graniteheart stopped Hazelkit. "Mist, wait!" She called as Mist stopped and raced back to Hazelkit. Graniteheart murmured into Hazelkit' ear. "Graniteheart is here, although I am the only one who can see her. She says someone is in grave danger." A scream interupted Hazelkit and Mist. They whirled around and saw Light being attacked by Bloodclan. Mist grinned. "Battleclan ready?" Hazelkit grinned to, responding "you bet!" Graniteheart stayed there, tripping and attacking stray and retreating Bloodclan warriors. Mist and Hazelkit barreled over to Light, fighting valiently agianst the raging cats. Mist sliced her way over to the cat as Bloodclan fled in horror, Hazelkit's freakish meow deafening them for a moment. "Light, we'll get you out!" Mist said, lodging her shoulder against the boulder and pushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:53 am
(Well, Storm and them could fight them off ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 am
(but hold on i know how Ill escape its somethin i should of thought of)
She looked over the near by cliff maybe she could hit Bloodclan so hard they fell over it. But some one else thought that to. she slid from under the rock pulled twords the cliff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:19 pm
Name: Mist in dark forest (Mist)
Pic: User Image
Postion: kit
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mist went out of the nursery. she saw her mother, Shadow laying motionless. "Shadow!" Mist squeeked. she ran towards her mother and layed next to her.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:53 pm
"Good luck Light!" Mist cried as Light went towards the cliff. "Back to--- fighting!" gasped Hazelkit as she grappled with a long orange-furred she-cat. Mist jumped in and sent the snarling cat flying. The two friends charged back into battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Sunkit swiped around in random places- often missing. When is this going to end? she asked herself.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm
Hazelkit watched as a dark tom jumped to tackle Sunkit. She raced over, batting his ears with her paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:09 pm
Sunkit looked around in amazement to see what Hazelkit had just done. "Thank you!" she squeaked and went to help her friend.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm
Lights foot hurt but not broken she ran back to the battle running to where she heard a scream...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:28 am
(le gasp! all mysteriousy!)

"No prob!" Hazelkit responded, kicking a cat that was attacking Mist. "HiI'mMistIt'sNiceToMeetYou!" She gasped, introducing herself to Sunkit, then jumping on a red furred cat.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:13 pm
Mist ran around the clearing looking if any cat needed help. she saw a white cat running towards her. she ran under the she-cat and jumped on her back. her calws dug deep in the cats fur. before the she-cat could shake her off she jumped off and clawed at her paws. she she cat took off running as Mist bit down hard on her tail. she ran back into battle as soon as the she-cat ran.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm
She saw a small she cat protecting her kits as she was being surrounded Something looked erong but Light couldnt put her paw on it.  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm
(is some one already named Mist? ill change my name. Stars in dark Sky (Sky). there we go..)
Sky pounced on a tom then bit his tail hard. the tom turned around to bat her off of his tail. "pathetice kit!" he growled. Sky let go of the toms tail and jumped on his back. "freak!" she snapped back at the tom. her claws dug deep in his fur. he flung her off his back and landed on the ground. she layed beneath him as he put his paw on her neck. "help me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:16 pm
clawfire_1
(is some one already named Mist? ill change my name. Stars in dark Sky (Sky). there we go..)
Sky pounced on a tom then bit his tail hard. the tom turned around to bat her off of his tail. "pathetice kit!" he growled. Sky let go of the toms tail and jumped on his back. "freak!" she snapped back at the tom. her claws dug deep in his fur. he flung her off his back and landed on the ground. she layed beneath him as he put his paw on her neck. "help me!"

(yeah, I'm Mist. Mist of tumbling waters or somthing like that)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 pm
"Nice to meet you too!" she called after Mist, barely able to fit it in between swipes. She stayed by Hazelkit.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games