Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:58 pm
Alex took a breath and sat next to her. "You know. You don't have to if you don't want to." He said reassuringly as he looked at Riley. "And that cat is very persitent."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 pm
Eva smiled and petted Riley as she curled up in a ball. "Yes she is. And I do have to tell you because if I don't, I'll never be able to look at you again. It's because of your eyes. There's something about them. But you have to swear you will not tell another soul." She sighed. "Here goes. I'll try and make this story as short as I can." Eva paused to try and build up the courage to tell him.

"Before I moved here, I was in a relationship. It was very serious. He was everything I wanted in a guy. He was charming, sweet, he gave me things for no apparent reason. He was everything I dreamed of." She looked down at her hands and started to fiddle with her fingers. "But when we started living together, that all changed. He changed." Tears ran down her cheeks. "He was abusive and several times he raped me. I tried to leave but he could always find me. My brothers had to take me away and put him in jail." Eva wiped her tears but still she couldn't look at him.

"Inside the package were several bloody shirts, some of his favorite books and a couple of pictures. He told me he would send them to me when he was out of jail. Those were his last words as they took him away. I burned it because I wanted the past to go away. And then I couldn't tell you because of your eyes." She smiled. "Those stupid eyes of yours."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:18 pm
Alex stared at her for a few seconds. "Eva... I'm so sorry." He felt bad for her and hoped that she didn't think he would do anything like that. He hugged her tightly and wiped away her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:24 pm
She cried as he hugged her. After awhile they pulled apart. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this." The phone rang and Eva almost jumped. "Hello?" She said into the receiver.

"Eva, Baby!" Eva tensed. That voice. It was him.

"How did you get this number?" She glared into the phone.

"Let's say a little birdy told me. I miss you." Eva tossed the phone on the bed and looked at Alex who was looking at him curiously.

'It's him.' She mouthed and pointed. Eva covered her mouth in shock. It was happening again. All of it. He would find her and do it all over again.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:29 pm
Alex went a little wide eyed. He took out his cell phone. '9-1-1?' He mouthed back to her. He wasn't about to let something happen to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm
Eva shrugged but then looked back at the phone. Her hand slowly dropped as she shook her head. No, she was going to get through this. He was not going to hurt her anymore. She picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm still here. So um, where are you exactly?" She asked.

"I'm still at home but I want to see you. Where are you?" He asked. Even though he couldn't see her, she shook her head.

"I don't think that's possible. I'm in a relationship right now. It's very serious. Actually, I'm engaged." She told him. The voice at the other end laughed.

"Liar." A hot tear ran down her cheek and her fists clenched tightly. She looked at Alex. Again, those eyes gave her comfort and strength.

"You caught me." She said into the receiver. "I lied. You always could tell. But I don't want to see you. Ever. You hurt me, you used me and you abused me. So goodbye." Eva hung up the phone and almost let out a laugh. A giant weight seemed to lift off of her shoulders.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Alex smiled at her and shut his cell phone. "You handled that well..." He smiled softly at her. "... my fiance." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 pm
Eva chuckled and pushed him. "Shut up. It was the first thing that came to my mind." She wiped her face again, feeling a little better. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 pm
Alex grinned. "Don't worry about it. I'm proud of you. If that were me... I don't think I would have handled it so well." He admitted and pushed her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm
Again she laughed and smiled at him. "Anyway," She said. "Now that we have that question answered, do you have any other questions?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 pm
Alex shrugged and looked out the window. It was dark out. "You mind if I stay here tonight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:18 pm
She smiled and shook her head. "Not at all. I'll just get cleaned up and changed." Eva grabbed her pajamas and walked in the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she gawked at herself. All of her makeup was running.
I bet that was attractive to him. She thought. Eva cleaned off her make and changed into her pajamas. She walked out in a tank top and shorts.

"Ok, so. I would suggest you to sleep in the guest bedroom, but I haven't bought another bed yet. There's always the couch." She smiled. "Ill get you some blankets and pillows." She walked down stairs and was about to put the blankets and pillows on the couch but Riley sat there. "Ok babe, you gotta move." Riley sat there and didn't budge. Eva put down the stuff and tried to pick her up but Riley hissed at her. Eva put up her hands in defense. "Ok, according to Riley, the couch is a no."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Alex had followed Eva downstairs and looked at Riley. He already knew where this was going. "Well then... I guess that only leaves two options." He winked at Eva and headed for the door waiting for the cat to do something as he pretended to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Eva followed Alex up the stairs. She watched him curiously. They walked into her room and Eva sat on the bed. "So I know one option being my bed but what's the other one?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:30 pm
Alex shook his head. "Leaving. But one, I don't want to leave. And two, I was expecting Riley to try and stop me." He chuckled a little.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games