Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
Religion , What do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah,Religion
  Atheist.
  Boeddhist
  christian
  Jewish
  Muslim
  Pagan
  Other
View Results

Poke Duckie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm
I'm probably a weird one. See, I believe in a few things. I am Mostly Christian and I do believe in God, but I do believe that one must respect nature and what it does for us. For all we know, this may be the only planet that will ever have life on it and that we need to take care of it. I'm also one to believe in what science has found but I do put Christian ideas to it because I know science can not explain everything. For instance, I strongly believe in the idea of the Big Bang Theory but I also think, "Well if this could be true, what caused this to happen because their is no way something like that just happens; their has to be a trigger finger behind it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm
I was raised Catholic (which, for those who insist they're "true Christians" is also Christianity, just the oldest variety around) but... I am now convinced that there is no God.

I consider myself a decent person, and try to live without harming others, so if the Christian God did exist, I wouldn't be going through what I'm going now.

That Jesus was a teacher worthy of following, sure... but there is. NO. God.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 pm
~User Image~
I'm a Christian.~ heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 am
I'm a bible-believing non-denominational Christian.

I've however dabbled in atheism, agnosticism, neo-paganism, mormonism, catholicism, new age, and shamanism.

After all that I finally found the truth in Jesus Christ.  

CapCrack

CapCrack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:56 am
Gigi Deveraux

I consider myself a decent person, and try to live without harming others, so if the Christian God did exist, I wouldn't be going through what I'm going now.

What do you mean by this? I'm interested. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 am
Gigi Deveraux
I was raised Catholic (which, for those who insist they're "true Christians" is also Christianity, just the oldest variety around) but... I am now convinced that there is no God.

That Jesus was a teacher worthy of following, sure... but there is. NO. God.

There's no God?
-bawls-  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am
I am RC ((Roman Catholic)).
We follow under the Pope.

If you ask me, faith is a trying thing.
It will involve much befuddlement, debating, and it's a life time learning.

It's not right of Catholics to throw their religion and God and hell and sin in your face.
In fact, it's wrong.
Most Catholics, or at least, the population I know, tolerate and accept homosexuality and contraception and everybody, whether or not they follow our religion. We believe that if you do good on earth and love your neighbors abd love god you will go to heaven.
And you know, we don't believe that god will just throw you into Hell if you aren't like us. He is the father and he will give us chances. After all, he died on the cross for us.
Now back to all the Confusement: we can't prove there is a God. There's a bible and a cross and just all these people, right?
And the bible has so many stories that just....I don't like to talk about the bible. And what the bible says and this and that.
The one thing I don't like is people believing that Christians don't know what they're talking about. Some Christians give others a bad name. D:
I know in my church, we welcome people from all over and we don't judge. And we forgive.
I grew up in the Roman Catholic Church, and I see myself staying with it. ^^ I promise I'm not a freak..but I do believe in God.
You can be atheist and still be my friend! Because everyone is entitled to opinions and beliefs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:37 am
CapCrack
Gigi Deveraux

What do you mean by this? I'm interested. smile

PMing you to keep the thread on topic.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 am
Radiant Mercy

There's no God?
-bawls-

There, there... *pats your hand* It's just what I'm convinced of now. I'm not trying to convert (unconvert?) anyone.

Radiant Mercy

It's not right of Catholics to throw their religion and God and hell and sin in your face.
In fact, it's wrong.

I've found non-denominational and "Evangelical" Christians to be a hella lot worse about this than Catholics. Remember, I was raised as one.

Radiant Mercy

You can be atheist and still be my friend! Because everyone is entitled to opinions and beliefs.

I wish more people were like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:57 am
I'm am a Christian and I'm proud of it. I do not believe in everything that the Bible says and I know that God didn't create Earth on seven days - thingies in space did. But as I told my boyfriend when he asked if I was offended by some things he said - I keep my beliefs to myself and don't shove it down someone's throat. :3

mahou prince

Sweetheart

xSarcastic Bliss

Sparkly Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am
I trust in God and love Jesus.
Jesus>Religion
click it for my opinion  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 am
Angelic Dust
I'm am a Christian and I'm proud of it. I do not believe in everything that the Bible says and I know that God didn't create Earth on seven days - thingies in space did. But as I told my boyfriend when he asked if I was offended by some things he said - I keep my beliefs to myself and don't shove it down someone's throat. :3

*hugs*  

xSarcastic Bliss

Sparkly Warlord

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 am
Xx_blissfully_ignorant_xX

Waai~~ -hugs-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am
Angelic Dust
Xx_blissfully_ignorant_xX

Waai~~ -hugs-