Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:39 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins

Debito:-helps Jasdero up- ALLEN U R SO MEAN HOW DARE U SCARE US AND HURT US LIKE THAT!!!!
Jasdero:S-SO MEAN HII!!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA I .....IM SORRY rofl * falls lathing on the floor again* rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lol do you want me to use my sword? sorry sorry it was just some thing i coulnt resite

*Both kick u really hard again*
Debito:BAKA EXORCIST
Jasdero biggrin IE DIE DIE DIE DIE
* doges again* CROW CLOWN * ussus crown clown to stick to the roof* OH COME ON WERE IS YOUR HUMER?

Debito:MAKING SOMEBODY THINK THEY R ABOUT TO DIE ISNT FUNNY
Jasdero:STABBING ME IN THE HEART WASNT FUNNY EITHER!
*Both hug one another*
Debito:Jasderooooooooooooo crying
Jasdero biggrin ebitoooooooooooo crying
OH COME ON I`M SORRY I TOLD YOU I`M SICK AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ENTERTAMINT sweatdrop * still on the roof*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
lol do you want me to use my sword? sorry sorry it was just some thing i coulnt resite

* doges again* CROW CLOWN * ussus crown clown to stick to the roof* OH COME ON WERE IS YOUR HUMER?

*Both hug one another*
OH COME ON I`M SORRY I TOLD YOU I`M SICK AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ENTERTAMINT sweatdrop * still on the roof*

*Both get evil glint in eyes*
Both:entertainment......well then its our turn now -points gun at one anothers heads-  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

*Both hug one another*

Both:entertainment......well then its our turn now -points gun at one anothers heads-
ok `im just going to leave now i told you i had the flu so sweatdrop bye * starts running on roof to another roof top*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:44 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

*Both hug one another*

ok `im just going to leave now i told you i had the flu so sweatdrop bye * starts running on roof to another roof top*

*both were halfway from pulling the trigger*
Debito:coward
Jasdero:heeheehee  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

*Both hug one another*

lol i could fight you that would be fun but i have to go soon ( in real life and dont worry in not evil in real life .......sorta)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:48 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

lol i could fight you that would be fun but i have to go soon ( in real life and dont worry in not evil in real life .......sorta)

Debito:-sticks tounge out- then we will wait and fight u then
Jasdero:Jasdebi wont take it easy heehee  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:50 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

ok let so a small battel for now and the hug big one later tom night cuz like i have to sleep if i ever want to get rid of this flu -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:53 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

ok let so a small battel for now and the hug big one later tom night cuz like i have to sleep if i ever want to get rid of this flu -_-

*Both still have guns to one another's heads*
Debito:do u want to fight us seperate
Jasdero surprised r as our fused form  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:55 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

ummmmmmm *thinking * one form i guess and oh i am also going to make a battle form one of theis day but for now lets use the rp form go on then shot eatch other and sing xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:58 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

ummmmmmm *thinking * one form i guess and oh i am also going to make a battle form one of theis day but for now lets use the rp form go on then shot eatch other and sing xd

*Both begin to sing and at the end of the song both pull the trigger shooting one another*
Jasdebi:-laughs- ready exorcist -doesnt even give u time to say anything and is already up beside u and strikes u on the side of the head-  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:06 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

*Both begin to sing and at the end of the song both pull the trigger shooting one another*
Jasdebi:-laughs- ready exorcist -doesnt even give u time to say anything and is already up beside u and strikes u on the side of the head-
*gets throws across the room but lands on both feet* Ok this time i am going to use my sword* turns claw into sword* * dissappers sunenly* ( ok this is my first time rping and i am sick so i am going to say sorry if i suck and sorry for al the typs ok )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:09 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

*gets throws across the room but lands on both feet* Ok this time i am going to use my sword* turns claw into sword* * dissappers sunenly* ( ok this is my first time rping and i am sick so i am going to say sorry if i suck and sorry for al the typs ok )

(no prob its alright)
Jasdebi:gone? gone? the exorcist is gone -looks around- come out come out wherever u are~  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

(no prob its alright)
Jasdebi:gone? gone? the exorcist is gone -looks around- come out come out wherever u are~
* comes up behind you* smirks* CROWN BELT * you are tiyed up with inocence * ok  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:13 am
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

(no prob its alright)

Jasdebi:-uses hair to slice it and then uses hair to pin u against the wall and yawns- im growing tired as well i dont know how much longer i can stay in this form  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:14 am
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man
Jasdebi_twins
allen walker-d gray man

(no prob its alright)

Jasdebi:-uses hair to slice it and then uses hair to pin u against the wall and yawns- im growing tired as well i dont know how much longer i can stay in this form
* coughs up blood* i agree * sword turn into a claw* * claw cuts your hair *  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games