Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 am
She chuckled "Okay..Just let me get ready" she kissed his cheek and got up. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed her stuff "I'll be back..." she went into the Bathroom leaving Undertaker with Donny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 pm
"ok." he said and laid back on her bed. Undertaker had moved himself to laying on Donny's stomach. Donny just looked down at Undertaker, rolled his eyes and started petting him while he waited for Amanda.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:11 pm
Amanda came back after a little while.She was dessed in an off the shoulder violet blouse with a pair of black skinny jeans. Dangling from her neck was the necklace Donny had given her. She managed to curl the tips of her hair.She walked back into the room and smiled when she saw Undertaker on Donny.She went over and picked him up.She pet his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Donny smiled seeing her walk over, he stood up right as she took Undertaker off him and stood relaxed looking down to her eyes. He noticed she was wearing the necklace he'd gotten her. "You look very pretty today Amanda." he said as he leaned down to her and kissed her cheek after speaking.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 pm
Amanda blushed a slight pink."thank you.." she put Undertaker down and looked back up at him.She leaned up and kissed him on the lips."that was for breakfast" she smiled and handed him the truck keys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Donny kissed back to her as she kissed him and he took the keys in his hand. "Your welcome too... It was really no problem." he said to her and smiled.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:51 pm
She smiled. "Kay..c'mon.Be a good boy undertaker." she walked downstairs with Donny  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:59 pm
"alright." Donny said as he followed Amanda down and outside to her truck. He unlocked it and hopped in the drivers side and started it up and waited for her to hop on in.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:20 pm
She hopped in and put her seatbelt on."so..where we going?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm
"You'll see soon enough." Donny said, he remembered where he had first met Amanda and that's where he was taking her. He wanted to go there and at the same time he wondered if she remembered that fateful day at the playground. Donny laughed to himself as he pulled out of her driveway and drove down the road as he remembered what a little jerk he had been at first.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Amanda chuckled and looked out the window. She had no idea where they were headed.She blew a strand of hair out of her face as she sat back. She glanced over and smiled at Donny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:20 pm
"ok..." he said as he pulled up and parked in a space. "get out and then close your eyes... I'll lead you there safe enough... ok? you just have to trust me that you won't run into or fall off of anything." Donny said as he leaned over and kissed her cheek, shutting off the car as he sat back in his seat.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 pm
She snickered and got out "I cant promise the tripping thing..you know how much of a clutz I am.." she closed the door and giggled closing her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games