Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vladlena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Hey everyone...
So, I'm really trying to lose weight and be healthy this time. I've reached that point where I just can't continue to be like how I was... I really, really don't want to be this way.
I just had dental surgery, and for the first week or so I realised I had been eating only like 200-300 calories a day! eek I know that's not healthy, but I noticed that I had lost like 8 lbs. So, my mouth slowly started to heal, and I had shrunk my stomach so I was used to eating less foods. Ok I DO have more calories per day now... don't worry! I'm just saying, this whole dental surgery has gotten me off to a start by shrinking my stomach so that I am used to eating less foods.
Also, I have been reading a lot about nutrition lately, and it has really made me want to change my eating habits. So, now that my mouth is almost completely healed, I am worried that I won't continue to lose if I am not very, very careful. Since my dental work I've lost 15 lbs now... and some of that was after I was able to eat normally again. Though I just looked at the scale today, and I'm up a few lbs already!! eek So... I really want to get my weight down again.
Also, I have a huge problem with food. I know for a fact that all these chemicals put into all processed foods have for the most part, very addicting chemicals in them. So, I am very worried about falling into this drug addiction again (yes it's a drug addiction!) I'm worried about getting used to eating more, and worse, foods again... and eating emotionally,and not exercising.... and all of that stuff!! So I joined this group for support!!

Here are my stats, to give you an idea:

Height: 5'2"/5'3"
Highest weight (like a few weeks ago): 228
Weight: 215
Would like to weigh: About 150 (or less or more; I'll have to see once I lose more.. what makes the most sense for me)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm
Hi, my name is Michelle.

weight: 268
weight I want to be: 140-160
time frame: 2 years

my goal is about about 1-2 pounds a week. no rush, but this weight needs to get gone. As it is, most of my family is diebitic, and I am on the same path. Time for change, slow and steady.  

sugurufan

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Stand in the rain, stand your ground...

Sup guyz...
The name's Jenn.
fifteen.
194 Pounds.
Five-five.
Goal, 140 pounds.

Stand up when it's all crashing down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:31 pm
just got accepted here~ :3

I'm Thatcher, I'm 20 and have been fat since grade school. Both sides of my family have history of heart problems and diabetes... so I want to lose some weight so I don't get those things early on in life. I've been dieting for god knows how long... tried all those silly diets... though the only thing that worked was me not really trying to lose weight (going through a bad part on life the beginning of the year) and some how lost and kept 20lbs off...!

I am getting the weight loss surgery.. actually a lap band... so I hope its still okay to be here? Anyways, I need to lose some weight before I can even get my surgery date.. when I was told to lose the weight I was... 329lbs or so.. and I need to get down to 295lbs... I'm currently at 309lbs so its close ^^;

so basic stats:

Height: 5'4"
highest weight: 359lbs
current weight: 309lbs
short term goal 1: 295lbs
short term goal 2: 200lbs
short term goal 3: 150lbs
long term goal: 107lbs-110lbs  

Strawberry Calpico

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 am
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Hello .◕ ‿ ◕.

I am a 22 stay at home mom.

I gained some weight during pregnancy and have been having some difficulty post-pregnancy. I have been trying to lose it slowly over the last 1.5 years.

Current: 132
Goal: 115

other goals: to eat healthy and start exercising, to get rid of the layer of fat around the belly and shrink the preggo stretch marks.

My boyfriend is pretty un-supportive, he does not believe I should lose any weight and does not like eating healthy. I find it difficult to find time to exercise and I am constantly exhausted from trying to keep up with my kid. I want to be there for her and set a good example for her, and hopefully have my boyfriend follow because he is overweight and leads an unhealthy lifestyle.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Achiba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:12 pm
Hey theeere.

Um, I'm Mandi. Eighteen years old. About 5'7" and around 180lbs, I think.
I haven't been this weight in three or four years. I managed to take most of it off, but then I started college and the Freshman 15 became more like the Freshman 50.

Anyway, I'd like to lose that. I'm taking a semester off college and one of my goals during that time is to start eating better [and actually learning to cook to help that goal] and figure out a good exercise plan. I just don't feel right at this weight. I clearly remember how much healthier and optimistic I felt even just a few months ago and desperately want to get back to that.

Doesn't help that I seem to be a stress eater. It's all been piling up lately, everything from moving so far from home to schoolwork and a job to intense guy issues just made me ignore anything that should have told me not to and I just ate and ate. So hopefully just the fact that I'm moving back home, I'm taking a break from school and the guy and I have ended whatever it is we had going will all help on their own.

Anyway, I guess my goal is to get down to 125. Hope this guild helps me stick to that. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:19 am
Hi there.
Shelby.
17 years old.
5'6.5-ish.
I weigh about 170.
Goal weight, a healthy BMI considering I have a large frame, would be about 135.

I will be starting a weight loss journal very soon. I will take my pictures later this week when my face is not swelled to chipmunk like proportions from having my wisdom teeth out.

I'd like to be accurate in my starting pictures you know.

I'm not so much an over eater, I just eat things which are terrible for me. I'm trying to fix that.

Also, at times, I snack out of boredom.

So a collection of bad habits to break.  

Queen-of-Sarcastica

s a i k o u c e j

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 am
Hello~! Saikou here.

I am 18 years old. Senior in High School (and cannot wait to graduate). I think I've always been overweight, but it never hit me until I got myself measured and weighed at my school. I was pushing a 170 pounds, and that is definitely not a healthy weight for me at all (5'4"). My biggest problem is that I tend to eat too much and have a hard time controlling the portions I eat. Also, I really don't like exercising or I don't have time for it. I've tried to use diets and eating healthier, but it's not exactly easy when everyone around me is skinny or average. They continuously refuse to acknowledge that I need to lose weight; or people will know I'm fat and just shove it my face all the time.

My long-term goal weight is around 120-125 in hopefully 4 years from now. I want to lead a healthier lifestyle and exercise more. Because I am tired of not being able to buy the clothes I want because I can't fit into them.

I'm also going to start blogging my experience with Dance Dance Revolution to see if I can lose weight that way. =]

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:34 pm
Hellos, my name's Ally and I'm 16.

I'm not overweight (yet) but I have some squishy and jiggly bits I'm unhappy about so I'm hoping to either tone up or lose 10kg (I don't know, maybe that's a bit much?). I also have stretch marks AND cellulite on my legs O_O Would losing weight help that?

I try to control what I eat so I snack on fruits and nuts but tend to go overboard with the nuts :S I'm loving banana yoghurt at the moment, all I have to do is chuck plain yoghurt and banana into a blender <3 With the correct ratio it's sweet enough that I don't need to add sugar or honey biggrin I sometimes snack on bread and chocolate too. Dark chocolate is great because it takes forever to dissolve that one square leaves me feeling that I've had enough so I don't overdo the chocolate razz

I don't really deprive myself of foods though, If I want to eat something I'll still eat it but less so I don't crave it biggrin

The only thing wrong with my plan is that I eat heaps after school and on weekends. Even though I eat relatively healthy foods, in excess is still bad D:

With exercise, I've started doing about 40 minutes of jogging/walking after dinner as it's still bright right now. My muscles ache though :S  

M U L E

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 am
Wow all these new members at once! It's wonderful ^_^

Hi M U L E! I remember you. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 am
Hi my name is Rachael and I'm fifteen, turning sixteen in a month. I've always have had trouble with my weight. I'm not massivly overweight however I do weigh around 154 or something like that. I'll post the correct weight, my gym just opened up and they have little scales there. Anyway my biggest problem is controlling what I eat but hopefully with a little bit of will power I'll be able to control that. biggrin
Heres what I look like now.
User Image
I want to weigh about 120 pounds which is good considering i'm 5'5, 5'6.  

Full BodyCast

Liliress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Hello~~ I'm Mimi. I just turned fifteen this year in October. I've had trouble with my weight for agees now. I used to be really big but I've managed to lose quite a bit of weight and I'm having a bit of trouble for the last 15 or so lbs. Uhm. I'm rather short 8D 5'2/around 157cm. I'm viet/chinese and I love photography. I really got serious in losing weight lately because so far I feel better and because I really love fashion and wanna look good >:

No pics right now haha.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games