Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:53 pm
Hello I'm Cara. I'm a bit shy but feel free to talk to me.

I like to sing, draw, write, read books(Manga included), watch Anime, play video games, and go on the computer. I'm also big on myths and legends. I'm also facinated by things like dragons, vampires, pirates, shamans, elves, faries/fairies/faeries, the fae, the fair folk, magic/magick(or however else you spell it), and other things like that.

If you want to know anything else just ask or check out my profile and journals. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 pm
Name: Stephanie (call me Steph or Sala)
Likes: Anime, books, drawing, writing fanfiction, music, video games, gorey stuff, ghosts, witches, yaoi, shounen-ai, singing
Dislikes: Closed minded people, idiots that pick on other people, The Scarlet Letter (shivers).
I would have to say Hikaru is my favorite character though Hunny is real close.

Um...I'd have to say thanks for the invite but Kibby47 you scare me a little, cause I don't have Ouran on my interests (haven't updated it) so you must have spotted me on the anime poll for the gaia movies. But still Thank-you!

If anyone likes to talk to me go ahead, I'm a weird person so I differ from person to person. I maybe shy I might not be.  

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ninamori_13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:09 pm
name: just call me ninamori or nina (though it's really not my name but i use it for everything heart 3nodding )
dislikes: cheese scream bleh!!, dentist, spiders, bugs, needles gonk , crying , and people who are mean to animals

Hiya, thank you for the invite, i love to draw anything anime related, and i draw my own manga(just for fun), i love animals (mostly cats) and i love video games, any final fantasy, shadow of the colossus, okami, guilty gear, and metal gear solid 1 and 2 are my favorites heart my favorite characters on host club are tamaki and nekozawa!! heart my favorite anime is dragonballz!! vegeta is soo awesome!~ i also love bleach, yyh, hunterxhunter, inuyasha, and many more 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Name: Rhi
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Drawing my avi and other friends avi's just for the sake of it. and hanging out with friends.
Dislikes: Annoying people like Mellissa Tiese (mean girl in school) and beggars. (sorry i only have a little gold and i earn all my items fear and square.)
Other random stuff: I am obsessive over anime and have the best friends in the world with some of them online. Oh and i also have two dogs named Sony and Charley. XP

If ya wanna know anything more PM's and profile comment are always welcome. ^^  

Juna Fae

MasterChiefrei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 am
Hello, just call me Chief since it's easier and you don't have to try and separate my name. XD *Master Chief Rei*
I was invited by Kibby *thank you <3* who happen to run by my post stating my love for Ouran. <3
I like anime, music, drawing, right side of the brain stuff
I dislike math...keep it away if you know what's good for you. XD

Anyways I hope to get to know a lot of people and this looks like fun. May have to make my avatar less "Gears of War" like to fit in. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:43 am
Hello there! i just got an invite and joined less than 5 min ago and i already love this guild! my friends introduced me to Ouran High School Host Club and now im a really big fan! My name is Amy and send me a PM anytime!  

Moonangel7

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:46 am
Hello, everyone~! My name is Elizabeth, (but you can call me basically anything) and I'm so glad to have been invited! As of typing this up, I am sixteen years old, and jhave been homeschooled all my life. (So I don't really remember what grade I'm in.)
I'm a big fan of Ouran, especially the manga. My favorite characters are Kyouya and Haruhi, but I still hope Haruihi winds up with Tamaki in the end.
I also like Fullmetal Alchemist (waiting impatiently for the new series,) Mushishi, and Last Exile. (As well as many, many others.) When it comes to American television, I only really watch House MD and Eureka.
My others hobbies include reading, cooking, and writing.

I think that's all the basic stuff~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:50 am
Hi, my name is Kyla, thanks for the invite.

I'm 23 and I'm a lover of books and writing.

Ouran is one of my favorite series, because while I love romantic comedy. I don't like just gushy sappy romance. The reason why I like Ouran so much is that it's so over the top. xd The characters are so much fun, and they make you wish you could accidently stumble on the club for yourself.  

Kyla_Ewens

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

VelvetToaster

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:57 am
HEY! Thanks for inviting me! I do Really LOVE Ouran! I think this is going to be my new favorite Guild!!!!
Oh! And my name is Shae for those who are to lazy to type out my user name. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 am
I prefer to be called Silver when I'm not RPing, though Angel will do as well.

I'm 21, about to turn 22 on November 26th. I'm currently a senior at the University of Kansas studying East Asian Languages and Cultures with a concentration in Japanese. As such, I am very busy during the day when I have class, and also in the evening when I have homework. I will probably not have much time to be very active in the guild.

I like Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, and Ouran High School Host Club. I enjoy whimsical anime and manga with a very down-to-earth feel. While predictable is not always boring, I do enjoy spontaneity and unexpected plot twists. Shoujo anime with flowers and ruffles is adorable, but too much sweetness gets to be annoying.
Coincidentally, I feel the same way about my food... I love sweets, but I can only handle so much sugar before I start feeling sick to my stomach. I am a big fan of classical music, especially from the Romantic era. I love it when people are straightforward with me. I generally dislike conflict, but I am grateful for opportunities to challenge ideas and figure out things for myself. I might make you uncomfortable for the purpose of exposing your own way of thinking, but my goal is to help you think hard about what you truly want.
While I love honesty, I love a little contrast, playing dress-up and pretending for a little while that I'm someone or something that I normally am not. This goes for Halloween costumes as well as cosplay. One of my favorite cosplays so far is Sadako from the Japanese horror film Ringu.

I can't stand any kind of gore in my anime and manga, though I'm all right with a little strategic blood. I dislike it when people hide behind their fear of being disliked, do things contrary to their true identity, and say things they don't really mean. This is also why cliques, cliches, and labels annoy me. It all leads to worse misunderstandings that could have been cleared up from the get-go. Granted, some people can be spontaneous and change their minds from moment to moment, but most people tend not to act on a moment of enlightenment in a way that sticks with them. I cannot stand selfishly manipulative people, and I will call you out if you are being out of line.

...TL;DR, right?

When I'm not in class or doing homework, I like to draw, embroider, or otherwise explore the arts. I also enjoy sleeping, using body wash that smells of awesome, baking cookies, watching movies, and randomly wandering around Wal-Mart and Target with friends and taking pictures. I also like to do a little creative writing now and then when I don't have to worry about expectations or deadlines.
I despise art theft. Drawing well comes with practice, and even if you don't want to use your own work, it doesn't hurt to PAY someone else to do it FOR you. Look around the Art minishops... good art doesn't have to be expensive. Don't just grab someone's work off their DeviantART page and not credit them because it looks pretty in your signature or "looks just like your RP character." If they didn't give you permission to use it, just don't.
There are of course, Creative Commons and Fair Use laws for Ouran pics and the like, but look them up before you start throwing the legal terms around.  

Silver Angel

Timid Regular

Lunilesca

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 am
I'm Annie
I'm Asian (damnright)
I love: anime,sadly,I don't read manga as much,since I find that reading online doesn't feel as good as holding it in your hands sad so I watch anime more o.o...I'm poor,so I don't buy manga often crying .I is christian,but not such a great one,but I'm still young and getting there smile . Music is also a nice thing,I like jpop even though I don't understand it O.O...but I enjoy the voices a lot,as well as the music <3
I dislike:Those who make fun of my God,so if your making fun of Christianity....*>[* .Annoying people who get on my nerves >[.I like to socialize sometimes and be alone at others,unless you're willing to be a close friend,don't overload me with you @.@
Things I do on Gaia:I tektek every now and then,if you would like a tektek,you could PM me or something...I also RP,but I perfer MEGA fantasy over normal school based.=D I have recently tried the zOMG,I'm still confused,but I'm getting there ;3.Even though I'm in about 5 guilds,I barely go to them,so I'll try my best to be as active as possible =w=
other:...watch out,my Gaia birthday isn't real =O my real birthday is posted on the b-day thread,I go by Candy,but Jewel is alright as well <3.just a teeny more about me is found on my profile,go there if you like.and,if I don't like/dislike/detest/enjoy being around you,I might change my real personality.....only because I don't trust you or I do ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:39 pm
Erm, Hi. I'm Jessie.
Call me what you want...I don't care so much.

I love music, and hope to be a professional vocalist (or Graphic Designer). I also love Anime. My favorite series are Chobits, Chibi Vampire (Karin), Shugo Chara, and (guess what) OURAN H.S. HOST CLUB!

I don't like math, science, sushi (don't ask why, I just don't), posers, and...a lot more stuff.

I am a very Italian girl from a very Italian family. I LOVE ravioli to death. I can also speak a little Italian (not much, just started 2 years ago). Don't get me wrong, I love Japanese culture too. ^-'

I like J-Pop, J-Rock, Classical and other random songs I hear. "Bowling for Soup" is my favorite band, and I also love "Buono!" (Japanese).

Iffya want to know more about me, don' be shy and drop me a PM! I love meeting new peeps! ^^  

xCaffeinatedCupcakesx

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:46 pm
Thank you all for joining! :]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:06 pm
Name: Karen (Please don't call that though. I prefer to be called by my online nickname. Which is either the first part of my username or Kiba)
Dislikes: Animal abusers, homophobes, and fakers.  

Tybalt C Montague

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Mediarama_xX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Weeew! I'm S biggrin And I liek to talk! biggrin And roleplay! biggrin

Name: Prefers to be called S
Likes: Anime, video games, drawing, reading, writing, getting good grades, cosplaying, candy, rolly-pollies!
Dislikes: Spicy foods, sour foods, Mean people, people who lie, poisonous things, things with sharp teeth, and God modders biggrin  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games