Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm
I see! Thanks for the help vance! 83

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm
OK, thanks Vance!  

suzieq06

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 am
Thanks so much Vance!! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am
Question for Vance, since I think that my custom idea is sorta on the line. What level edits would this be?

Kelpi!

.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Name of horse: Antillas
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (But could you just put Roniel on the cert, please?)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Predatory
Breed: Queen Triggerfish
Description (fin/membrane/fin spine/tail colors/eye color etc): The colors on this kelpi should be all modeled off of the Queen Triggerfish fish and off of the reference plushie! I really love the brightness of the plushie, so I'd like the plushie's color scheme kept in mind for the coloration!
Reference image(s):
Doodle reference: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/triggerfishsoqnotion.jpg
Reference plushie (But with the tail fin at the end of the long kelpi tail) http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/pets/trigger.png
Trigger fish 1: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/ci00-144.jpg
Trigger fish 2: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/QueenTriggerfish_jpg.jpg
Trigger fish 3: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/BAH-queen_triggerfish.jpg
Trigger fish 4: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/hksherra/References/qt_brac.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(clamshell,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist!
Tag frame color: Up to colorist! I'd like this picture for the tag background, though!
Tag feather color: UP to colorist!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Tail is the long kelpi tail with the fin edited to the references. I'd like the fins on the neck, back, belly, and the fins on the cheeks like the reference plushie and reference images. I'd also like similar fins on the back of the legs. The fin positions and size are more accurate on the doodle reference than the plushie reference, though I like the colors on the plushie ref.

Pretty much all the fins on the kelpi to be edited to look similar to the queen triggerfish's fins!

I'd like some accessories for him too! I'd like strands of sea plants wound around his neck, legs, and maybe around his tail. Interspersed with the sea plants, I'd like other accessories, like things you could find in the ocean. Sort of like he'd been collecting interesting things he's found... things like bits of rope, hooks, netting, shells, etc! I don't really have a preference for how much sea debris vs plants wrapped around him there is... but I'd definitely like him to have bits of gold jewelry, like stuff he could have found off a wreck on him. Underneath the plants and debris I'd like gold jewelry like bangles, chains, necklaces, etc.

So pretty much, just a mix of sea plants, sea debris/treasure, and gold jewelry!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 am
I have seen some people talking about Alternate poses for the Regular males? A draft pose and a leg down pose, also I guess there's different feathering options? Is there a place we can see these by chance? And do they count as edits or unedited?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 am
JetAlmeara
I have seen some people talking about Alternate poses for the Regular males? A draft pose and a leg down pose, also I guess there's different feathering options? Is there a place we can see these by chance? And do they count as edits or unedited?
The different leg poses (down and chunky) are classes as unedited but leg fluffing is classed as an edit smile

I don't have a chunky sample to show you but I do have two leg down samples smile
Ryuu Zu and Haishan Fai

Hope this helps.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 am
Thanks! that does help =-) if anyone out there has a draft version they wouldn't mind posting that would be awesome..or knows someone who has one I can go and look up on the owners list =-)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 pm
Just wondering if you could let me know, what sort of edit level do you think this would fall under and also, JetAlmeara said she'd proxy for me, does this mean she can still enter for a custom herself? Also I don't know your closing date and I'm away until the 6th so if I do by some remote chance get a slot will it be alright to pay when I get back or do I need to send the gold to Jet so she can forward on the payment on my behalf?

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Makutu
Owner: Junglerunner
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bewitching
Breed: Spirited.
Description:

Horns and eyes:
1) Normal Unicorn Horn, unless the artist feels something else would suit. To be white or a silvery blue in colour. Much the same sort of colour as the beading present in her hair.
2) The eyes are to be the same colour blue as the markings on her legs.

Colours:
1) All colours are to be inspired by image one.
2) Her legs are to be black or a very deep blue in colour and work up to a lighter blue on her body.
3) Rare flashes of purple should be added to the main part of the body.
4) The black part of her legs should be marked with a design to look like the glow worms from picture two.
5) One of her other key markings is a maori themed tattoo which is on her lower jaw and works down her throat, reference image four, in black.
6) Her hair colour is to be a very light blue, close to white, though the artist is free to add some of the purple tone from the body should they feel it looks right.

Hair (Mane/Tail/hooves):
1) She is to have a classic unicorn tail, though very long and flowing at the end.
2) As for the mane any design will do, so whatever the artist feels suits. Though I would like it in essence to be long and flowing but gathered loosely in places.
3) Where the hair is gathered it is to be held there with pins or clips and strands of bead work, made to look like image 5, threaded in her hair.
4) The hair on her hooves is also to be long and flowing.

Accessories:
1) She is to wear the necklace from image three.
2) Also a silver fish hook is to adorn her tail, kept in place by a length of silver fishing line gently wrapped about the top of her tail.

Reference Image(s):
One, Two, Three, Four, Five.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Tag frame color: Any.
Tag feather color: Any.

junglerunner

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm
Roniel> Hurm, yeah, this is sorta borderline-- I'm looking at the updated "official categories" for colorists, and I'd have to say that Antillas would probably be a Heavy. Mostly because of the full body details with jewelry, plants, accesories etc., and the fin edits smile

JetAlmeara
> Here are two examples of draft lines.... Dalm and Carlisle!

Syaoran> Thanks for your help =D

junglerunner> Yes, a person can enter for themselves and proxy for one other person! And yeah, if you win and are away, as long as you let me know when you'll be back you can pay later.

For your custom I would say her edits are moderate, mainly due to the long length of hair/tail/fetlocks =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Vance - This is both a question for you as a colorist and personally... If you'd rather talk about it through PM, I understand.

I know at one point someone had asked if a group of us could get "siblings" for Genoa, and I was told that your answer had been that so long as the Briar Rose theme was left untouched you had no problem with that. So my first question is this :
If I get a girl with a Old Sunflower look, is that alright with you?

My other question is : Would a girl edited sort of like your Genoa(not identical obviously) be considered moderate or heavy edits?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Question for Vance so I don't end up doing anything stupid when the time comes.

I just need to know if Janus would be heavy or moderate since I know some might count him as moderate, and others may slip him in to heavy-ish, but I just want to make sure even though I have a feeling based on the examples in your thread.

His only edits would be his mane, tail and some accessories. [Simple short scarf, blindfold, earings and bangles on his legs]

Quote:
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Janus
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Aggressive
Breed: OC Cosplay
Mate: Danari : If you can, I would like this added since the owner of Ri and I had planned this out before they were brought in to the shop.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mane and Tail: Just follow the plushie reference please. :3
His tail should be about the length of a medium tail, if not a tad shorter or longer.
Mane wise, it should fall a little past the base of his neck like on the plushie.

Hooves: Silver

Markings: He has red glowing tribal tattoo markings along the left side of his body. Please see the reference for a better look.

Accessories: Janus has a dark red blindfold and tattered scarf. Along with that are simple silver cuffs on his legs and the 3 silver-hoop earrings like the ones in the trading post.

Eyes: Blood Red

Reference image(s): [Plushie] [X: For accessory and marking purposes only. Ignore the hair]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: 005 Magic Forest
Total: 525kk

Edit:
Also, can an Angeni be ordered without the head and leg wings, or would that be considered an Angeni Regular cross breed?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm
Similar question to many others, just an inquiry about edit level. I'm not sure what the hair + expression + necklaces + wing pattern will run.

Quote:

.:Wind Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Vance
Name of horse: Manny
Owner: Celeanor
Temper: Gregarious
Breed: Westphalian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

A bay stallion with a big white blaze and two white sock markings on both feet on his right side. One ear should be a little lopsided and would match the "lawl" goofy expression on his face. His Westphalian breed brand is located on the bottom end of his haunches, towards the center, and should be almost transparent. He has a few necklaces, a mixed assortment of leather and gold strings with sporadic beads of autumnal colors, with the 'center piece' being the infinity jade necklace.

Reference image(s):

The real Manny:

[ x ] - The 'wtf' face
[ x ] - The spa treatment
[ x ] - Full body shot
[ x ] - Right side of face
[ x ] - Markings + brand guide reference
[ x ] - The spa treatment continues

Coat color reference (photo taken in direct sunlight): [ x ]

Full frontal view face markings reference: [ x ]

Other references:

"Banged" tail reference: [ x ]

Wesphalian brand marking: [ x ]

Wing pattern: [ x ] (it is a vague color match, maybe needs more red to match Manny's actual coat color.)

Leather tie necklace with infinity jade pendant: [ x ] *** change colors to warm browns, reds, tans, and golds.

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Premade Tag Number:
008- A New Day

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

"Banged" long and full tail, artist's discretion on the mane. I was thinking of doing a running braid, but I'm not sure how that would look. Manny's mane IRL isn't much to write home about (or get made into a soq.. lol) so... whatever you think looks good so long as it does not go longer then mid-length and works well with the crisp and elegant look of the tail. (Mane can be a stock mane if one of them looks really nice with the tail. I'm partial to the male forever foal and the male short/mohawk mane.)

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 pm
I was just wondering, if it were possible to ask for a bulky female custom? I know there's no template for it yet but im just seeing if it were okay to request that still, and if it would be considered heavy or extreme? <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Hot Lolli> Sure, I'd have no problem with an Old Sunflower theme! As for the edit level, it really depends on the specifics of how your custom looks-- I couldn't give you a clear estimate without a picture or description? If the hair is very very long and difficult, then it might fall under Heavy; otherwise if the hair isn't complex and she mainly has vines/flowers around her like Genoa, that would prob be Moderate!

Ririka> To me he would be Moderate edits, =]
Edit: And no, if you're just taking the wings off that's no extra charge!

Celeanor> Lol @ the pics biggrin Assuming his only edits are expression/ear, mane/tail, and the necklaces, he would be a Minor edited! Let me know if I missed anything.

Pink Pandah> Hmmmmm, I really don't know on this one... it certainly isn't a Mutant, but it would require a ton of editing. To be safe and not step on management's toes I'd say for now, until a template is done, to try not to request one? Sorry sad  

[ vance ]

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am
Much like a lot of people, I would like to know the edit level.

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Unsure at the moment
Name of horse: Frost
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper: Sociopath
Breed: Calico OC
Description:
Mane style- Wild
Mane color- Mainly white with alternating red, black, red, black, red bangs
Tail style- Wild
Tail color- Black, white and red
Fur color- Mainly white
Markings- Calico markings [See refs] with scars, scratches, knicks and other bite marks over body.
Hooves- White, but covered in "blood splatter"
Eye color- Ice blue, think like Cyan
Reference image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Edited arrowhead, refer to reference link #4 and hair/clothing edits.
Premade Tag Number: 007 Victorian Lights
Hair/clothing edits: Barbed wire wrapped around his neck.
As said in Default accessory color, he has an edited arrowhead that is a silver pendant in the shape of a horned 'demon's' head.
Ear cuffs connected to each other by a small silver chain on his left ear.
String sewn through right ear.
"Draft" Heavy stallion lines
Fetlocks

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games