Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:47 pm
Maura rubbed Kiki's cheek and smiled. "Well you're very welcome!" she giggled. "The owner said she wants one of us to start tonight at 8:00 pm! She'll give you the uniform then." Maura explained. She let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Erik. She walked over to him and placed her soft hand on his cheek. "Are we all calmed down?" she teased as if if was a child.

"Stop it! You know I hate it when people do that!" Erik mumbled grabbing her hand. He gripped it lightly and leaned his head backward as he looked at the two girls upside-down. "So we make our own fun, eh?" he kissed Maura's fingertips and let her hand go. "Ok! Let's do it then!" and Erik jumped up from the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki jumped up with excitement, "Oh goody!! But wait...only one? What about-"no one seemed to be listening to her so she thought it best to leave it for now. She stayed on Maura's shoulder for sometime, watching the two talk to one another. "Where should we look first? Somewhere where theres kids would be fun! I love kids!"she mused, her tail hitting lightly on the back of Maura's neck.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:37 pm
Maura continued to rub Kiki's cheek as she thought of some where they could go. "Hmm..." she thought. I don't remember any place like that!" she said to them. She paused to think some more but came up with nowhere. "I dunno!" she gave up. "What about you Erik?" she asked him. Before he answered, she sat down next to him for she was tired of standing. Her legs showed no signs of dying on her either.

"Well," he began. "I think...I remember a school on the way here. It's on the west side of town where all those houses were, remember now?" Erik said to Maura looking down, hand on his chin. Alex sat quietly as turtles do, not even intent on escaping at this point. he stayed still on the table next to Erik. "There's kids there! Maybe if it's ok, we could catch them at recess or something! "It'll be like old times again, huh?" he asked distantly. His gaze now fixed on a huge white cloud.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Kiki smiled warmly. She remembered when Dragea and herself would run to the town school house, trying to make it before the bell rang. They never got a chance to finish middle school though...they made it to the middle of 7th, if Kiki remembered right. "So, are we going there? It sounds like alot of fun!"she said, her body becomeing uneasy with excitement on Maura's shoulder.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Maura looked at Erik and answered, "Yeah! Let's go! Like old times! Maybe more of the little girls will all have a crush on you!" she teased. She loved to tease him because it always made him look so cute to her!

Erik looked her in the eye and pointed at her. "Do you dare Maura!" he warned beginning to laugh as he wriggled in his seat. "There's no point in saying 'don't even think about it' because I know you are or else you would wouldn't say anything! So just don't go there!" His cheeks grew warm as he tried to hide his face in the collar of his shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Kiki cokced her head to the side, confused. "Why is Erik's face red? Dies Kiki's face get red too? I never noticed..."she looked away slightly, trying to remember why faces turn red. Dragea told her once..."AH! Embarressed! Erik, why are you embarressed?"she asked, jumping down to the table. She landed beside Alex, whom curled up into his shell quickly. Kiki walked up to him, smileing. She placed her forehead on his, just like she had the night before. "Remember your face went red too when I did this last night?"she said, leaveing her forehead on his, closeing her white eyes.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:48 pm
Erik shifted his eyes elsewhere trying to avoid eye contact to prevent the blush from getting worse. He grumbled annoyedly and pushed out a little sigh from the corner of his mouth. "Yes, I remember, Kiki! How could I forget?" he answered with a grin. He took a hand and smoothed his hair back, but it only came falling back over his face. "Well, Maura can explain since she likes to be such a bringer of memories one would rather not relive!" Erik said moving his head and glaring slightly at her. Even though he wasn't really mad.

Maura giggled because she got what she wanted. She crossed her legs daintily and blew Erik a kiss. "Love you! And I'd be more than happy to tell the tale!" she said clearing her throat. "Where to start? Oh! Well, if you remember, Erik and I were a popular pair at the orphanage! Erik especially because of his alchemy!" Maura began. "So Erik's most adoring fans just so happened to be the little ones! At this time, we were about maybeee....13 I'd say! There was a group of girls who were about 8 or 9 who abosolutely loved this boy!" she said pointing to him. "Their little leader was a girl we called Day. Her whole name was Dayella but she hated her name! She used to be anywhere Erik was! And if she couldn't find him, she'd follow me around because I knew where he was! Once she even demended that once she was old enough, they'd get married! It was sooo cute!" Maura laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Kiki turned her head toward Maura, "Love?"there was that odd word agian, she just rolled with it, laughing, "Sounds like you had fun back then! I wish I would have known you two back then. Maybe I wouldn't have always been alone!"she giggled, but you could feel her lonelyness within. she would never show it, but her past wasn't as great as Dragea's. Dragea was always the more, outgoing kind of girl. Kiki was the, small, shy, to inocent, girl, always ignored by everyone but family.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:30 pm
Erik's eyes widened at the way Kiki had said the word love. As if she never knew what it was. Then he remembered! She asked him what it was and to tell her in the morning! "Oh yeah! I forgot, you apparently don't really understand what love is!" Erik said to her. "Love is......it's....well it's hard to explain isn't it?" he laughed. He sat quietly and thought on the question. Finally his answer came to him. "Love is a funny thing! If it's one thing, it's usually the opposite as well! Love can heal you, and it can make you sick to your stomach! It can bring people together, and separate them just as easily. It can be the best feeling you've ever felt! Or it can hurt worse than anything. Love is fickle, love is forever. Love is shallow and deep! There's so much more but most importantly love is in your heart. Not your mind! It's what keeps you worried about your sister! It's what keeps me and Maura so happy! Love is.....love!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:13 pm

"Love is...love?this made no sence to her. Love was more confuseing then the ression why when you brush your teeth, then drink orange juice, it tastes bitter. "I know what family love is. But how can it exsist beyound that? Mother said love is in the blood. You two don't share blood do you?"she shivered at the thought. Kiki relaxed her shoulders, trying to think. "What is love?"she asked herself. "Does love taste good?"she wondered...."Is love painful? Does it hurt right here?"she asked, placeing her paw on her chest. "I hurt here alot, like last night....I don't like love. It hurts to much."she said, talking about her chest pains, thinking that was love. If so, she had enough of it for a lifetime.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Maura laughed at Kiki's answer. "Erik, stop trying to be so poetic and explain it like a normal human being!" she scolded. "No. Me and Erik don't share blood. But people like us can have love for each other because once you meet someone who is so much like you and yet everything that completes you, you love that person as if they are you!" she said.

"And I wouldn't say you can taste love. It's not something that can really see or be touched or smelled," Erik added. "It's like air! You can't see it or taste it, but you know it's there! You can always tell if love is around. Yes, love can cause chest pains!" he said remembering the real reason why it felt that way partially. "Love is something that should be protected! Not hated! Yes, it can hurt, but it always ends up better than it was before!" Erik said standing up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Kiki tilted her head so harshly, she nearly fall from where she was. "Love like yourself? Air?! The air is love...and it's in love with itself?..."she was obveously not getting it from the confused look on her cat like face.

"I don't like love. It's to confuseing! Kiki will not love anyone but Dragea, Maura, and Erik!"she said, shakeing her head trying to understand herself now. She paused,"Is love like, likeing someone alot?she asked.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:28 pm
"Yes! Yes! Exactly! That's what it is! Love is when you like someone a whooole lot!" Erik said quickly. He finally saw she was catching on quickly. "See Maura? You made it worse!" he said to her. Then he looked back at Kiki and whispered, "Don't listen to anything she's talking about, she'll only confuse you more!"

"What was that?" Maura asked walking up to him and grabbing his shirt collar. Her eyes were fixed on his and she could see her reflection in them. She made a fist with her free hand, but let it go and kissed him instead. "Love kept me from kicking your a** just now!" Maura said with a smile and she let him go.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Kiki sighed, she sort of understood. But at the sametime she was even more confused. "So....can love between two people grow stronger over time and distance?"she asked, her voice cracking abit. She was talking about Dragea then...she would never have any idea how much Kiki missed her with every passing second. How much she blamed herself for what happened. Her scronful tounge was not something she was proud of.

Kiki passed, "Can you love someone even though your not human?"she asked, looking at the both of them, her eyes dasprate for some sort of anwser.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:52 pm
Erik and Maura got serious again and answered her questions. "Yes, love grows over time and distance! Even as far as I am from my mother, and far away as you are from Dragea!" Erik answered. "Even if I went as far as I possibly could..." Erik closed his eyes and pointed in a random direction. "That way! I'd still love Maura and you!"

"And of course you can love someone even if you're not human! Alex loves us! And Alex is a turtle!" Maura said. Even though no one really knew about a turtle actually 'loving' someone or thing. But that was beside the point. She was expalining to her that even if Kiki wasn't human, she could still love someone. "You're a human just like me and Erik in my eyes, Kiki!" she added rubbing her head again.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games