Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

[ Rocker-ness ]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:04 pm
[♥]

Eyeliner&&Lip gloss.
Maybe some eyeshadow&&mascara.

[♥]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:00 am
I personally don't like make-up all that much. I wear lipgloss, but that's just about it. I usually get coaxed into wearing make-up for like dances or weddings by my sister.

I don't really like make-up because I don't want to get the point that I can't look at myself the right way without it.  

~GirlxPride~

`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:21 am
I only wear lipgloss and eye liner ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:05 am
i dont wear make up. im a dude  

Hitman1

mystic_soulz

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:17 pm
tomboys don't were make-up....but everyone in class wears it and i think its artificial looking and it makes them look like friggen sluts! i mean the girls...but then again i saw them witout their makeup and they look butt-ugly...no offense though.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:34 pm
Hello my names Brook, and i'm a eyeliner-holic.><
I've regretted waering eyeliner 'n' eye shadow. Cause when ever i don't have it on, i look...bare well more like...wierd, cause i'm so use to seeing myself with it on, slowly i'm starting to wear a little less daily. I'm hoping to stop wearing it completey after hearing it makes you age faster(clogs pores gonk )...gross.  

[Insert my name here]

[Insert my name here]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:36 pm
mystic_soulz
tomboys don't were make-up....but everyone in class wears it and i think its artificial looking and it makes them look like friggen sluts! i mean the girls...but then again i saw them witout their makeup and they look butt-ugly...no offense though.....
...its kinda true though, the only reason celebrities(some) or people in general look "pretty" is because of the make up they wear. Sometimes people just were it to cover up an insecurity. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:47 pm
well for me i dont work with make up i think im alergic to them or something but i tried punk color and some of those natural color mostly like eyshadow so i dont know bout everyone else but dat me hehehe  

Lem0nLimes

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:41 pm
make-up...eww... whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:53 pm
Eh....I don't like wearing makeup, unless it's for a special occasion like prom or a wedding. It takes time to put on, which is something I don't have much of in the morning.  

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

asianhahaha

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:58 pm
I don't wear makeup at all.
I like natural (w/o anything).
I don't really like it..  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:02 pm
User Image ninja User Image
Someone in my class told me that make-up is for ugly people who just want to hide their true self. WTF. How would that be true? Okay maybe some use too much make-up but, that doesn't mean those who use some are ugly. I wanted to beat that person up... >>;
User Image

Rebirth Project

Mel-Bert

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:04 pm
I've pretty much stopped wearing make-up except for lipstick. I used to wear it when I was feeling a little blue, so I would need a pick-me-up. I do wear some every now and then, like when I go out to dinner or something. So I put on some eyeliner with a pencil, making sure the tip is a little blunt to give it a slightly smoky line. Then I put on a slightly sparkly dark purple eyeshadow, keeping it between the eyeliner and the natural eye crease (I'm Asian, but I'm also mixed enough to have a crease). Then I take a flat brush to apply some dark brown powder/eyeshadow right across the crease. Keep in mind that the eyeshadow should always be applied lighter towards the nose and darker away from the nose on the eyelid. Then apply one to two coats of mascara, making sure to comb them after each coat and letting the coats dry in between application.

Oh yes, and perhaps most of all, wear moisturizer with some spf after washing your face.

I just dab some lipstick over my lips so that when they fade over time, they don't create gross smudges or outlines. This way, the fading seems natural/unnoticeable.

PM me for more info!  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:48 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image ninja User Image
Someone in my class told me that make-up is for ugly people who just want to hide their true self. WTF. How would that be true? Okay maybe some use too much make-up but, that doesn't mean those who use some are ugly. I wanted to beat that person up... >>;
User Image

I second that. There's TONS of girls who wear too much makeup. talk2hand

I'm cosplaying tomorrow so, I'm wearing makeup. xp Eyeliner is a bit hard for me... I have a crease in my eye, but it's hidden under my eyelid so, when I open my eyes and then close them, it leaves an imprint on my eyelid. xD

Oh and a tip for all: Make sure after wearing makeup, you use a makeup remover like Pond's Cold Cream. It's like a lotion and you just wipe off your makeup in a jiffy with a tissue. Just washing off your makeup won't do you much good, since there will be makeup residue, which over time will clog your pores. So, always remove any bit of makeup with makeup remover!! <3

NittleGrasper`

Enchantress828

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:19 pm
Well makeup is suppose to look natural and not too made up. I don't have time for it so its not a big part of my life. Plus, sometimes my eyes get watery and makeup needs reapplying. I only wear lip gloss. If i were to choose, i would go for neutral colours to be on the safe side for wearing eyeshadow.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff