Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:00 pm
"Cool." Sam said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:15 pm
*Summer crosses the path of gravel to a shady spot of grass underneath a giant oak tree. She sits down under the tree and pulls out a purple velvet covered book from her bag and begins to pour through its contents.*
Sam and I are related? Why have I never noticed this before?
*Summer continues flipping pages when something catches her eye.*
There is a page missing! Ohmygod!
*She turns the pages to see what comes after and realizes that the page she had found in the Forgotten Chamber where a woman named Miranda Algorith had married a man named William Westyn, and together had a son named Alexander Westyn, which combined the Algorith family with the Westyn's. Miranda had two brothers, which kept their last name alive throughout history, allowing Sam to exist, and herself as well.*
I have to tell Sam this!
*Runs to owlrey to send a message to Sam.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 pm
"Hey, I got your owl. What's up?" Sam said with a confused look on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 pm
Hey! Check this out.
*Summer holds up the purple book and shows her the missing page.*
This is why I had never noticed it before, our relation that is. I had a page missing in my book. Well, I owled my parents, and my dad told me all about why he believes the page is gone, and that he didn't know I was so interested in my family history, which is why he never told me. He then explained that a woman named Miranda Algorith, your geat great aunt, had married a man named William Westyn,my great great uncle, and together had a son named Alexander Westyn my great uncle(?), which combined the Algorith family with the Westyn's. Miranda had two brothers, which kept your last name alive throughout history, allowing you to exist, and me as well. Isn't that strange, that the one page where an Algorith is tied in, is missing? I don't think it was by accident, but I'm not sure...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:45 pm
"That is sure strange. Wonder if it was....forbidden or something like that." Sam said. "I mean, it does make sense now that most of your family is Ravenclaw, but haven't Slytherins and Ravenclaws been feuding for a while? Maybe you were the next Slytherin after the row of Westyrn people who were Ravenclaw because that Miranda woman married your great uncle. Just think about it. Miranda couldv'e throw off the whole bloodline of Slytherins." Sam then looked at the page. "Look here, Miranda Algorith: 1890-1930. She was only forty when she died! And the average length for witches to live at that time was 80." Sam said with awe. "What if she was..murdered! By your Great Uncle's family! If the Black family hated Sirius being a Gryffindor, then any family line of Slytherins would be horrified if their son married a oppisite house if they had been rivals for years." Sam said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Wow...that makes some sense, but even if she was murdered by someone in my famly, it couldn't have been my great great uncle William, for he died the year before her! Look! *Shows that he lived from 1888-1929 under his picture* He lived to be 41, but was dead a year before she was...maybe they dd something illegal together...wouldn't it be wicked if they were outlaws or something? haha Just playing, but seriously...what if someone killed both of them? Poor Alexander, their son,was born in 1914, which means William was 26 and Miranda was 24, and he was only 16 when his parents died...they would have had to have something bad happen to them...! gonk  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:21 pm
[[Go to the Secret chamber and Library!]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm
*Summer exited the thick wooden doors of the school and walked out into the fresh air. It was time to go to her favorite spot, the great oak tree near the Black Lake and the Whomping Willow. She nestled against the trunk of the tree and opened up her bag, withdrawing the green velvet book she had found in the library.*
Should I really open this? Or should I wait until my father replies to my owl?
*Summer sat there in awkward silence, not even able to hear the waves of the lake, or the birds in the air. She traced the title etched out of the cover over and over again with her index finger, then ran her finger up and down the book's spine.*
Maybe just a little peek...?
*Summer began to pull at the corner of the book, to the page where she found the letter. She had never realized that the letter covered up the Table of Contents...*
Page one...The Masons, page 19 The Ledgers, page 34 The Klontz's...My god, how many people had trouble with their intermarriages that caused eough stir to make it into a book?
*She continued staring at the page, going through each family name until she came across the one she was searching for.*
The Westyns...page 84...that's odd, Alexander said t take precaution before you turned to page 87..and they have the second longest section! It's 32 pages long!
*She wanted to turn to the first page, but she was frightened of what she might find...*

Summer_Breeze1507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Juni strolls along the edge of the lake barefoot wading in and out of the water. She had walked out there hoping the atmosphere would take her mind off of the symptoms of her charm induced injury. The cool water washing over her feet was very comforting. But her mind kept wandering to thoughts of her Aunt. Why on earth would she leave the school without telling her?

Juni frowned, and kicked at the water in frustration, accidentaly spraying Summer in the process.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:52 am
*Small sprays of water splashed upon the back of Summer's neck, and onto the front of the book. She hastily wiped the water off with her robe and turned her head over her shoulder to confront the person responsible.*
Hey! What's the big idea-oh, it's you Juni, sorry...are you okay? you seem kind of down...
*Summer hastily shoved the book into her bag and turned her whole body around so she was facing Juni.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm
"Huh?" She looks up. "Oh, Summer! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were there. I guess news of my aunt's dissapearance hit me harder than I thought."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 am
Sam hears the conversation and looks up. "Your Aunt dissapeared Juni?"

cocosam

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:14 pm
"Yeah, my Aunt Juniper, though you probably know her as Madam Basore, y'know, the head nurse. I went to see her to treat my headache and that's when I found out she was gone. She didn't even tell me she was leaving. After 7 years of me being here, you'd think she'd let me know what's up." Juni sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 am
james was really bored and having been away from hogwarts for some time decided to go walk around the grounds to see what was going on and to feel the air on his face ,after all the dungeon can be kinda stuffy sometimes
noticing a small gathering of people james wlaks over to them
"hey all i dont think ive met any of you my name is james of the hosue of Telemnar born of the dragon protectors desended from the the high mage Lenwë Telemnar desended from the minor nobels desended from the royals desended form the ancint mages of the trbe of lazintere(is introducing my self in proper elven fashion when talking to peeps of higher/equal levl or when talking about one self {if u are of high rank in elven society})
how are you all today"
half way through introducing himself james notices that he knows junimaia she tought one of the classes that james had taken (dont rember which one just rember u teaching one )

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:23 am
"Oh yeah..Wait! The Nurse? She's related to us!" Sam says. She then turns to James. "Hello. I'm Sam Algorith." Sam says to James, as a counter part to his monstrosity of a history.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games