Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Special Events
2005 APG Masquerade: Phase 1-suggestions/comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:32 pm
AznPower
whats a masquarade neutral
basically, on that day everyone has to wear masks, and we are going ot do many activities and giving away gold  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:32 pm
funaho, there is no way you can possibly send a pm to everyone in your list, that would take forever, can i help?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Funaho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:28 pm
hyper_azn_girl
funaho, there is no way you can possibly send a pm to everyone in your list, that would take forever, can i help?
I did the list of attendees xd

But, yeah, I think help would be greatly appreciated, thank you sweatdrop Maybe we can start tomorrow since I have work to do tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:41 am
masquerade: A festive gathering of costumed individuals wearing masks and other disguises.  

King Henry
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:14 pm
King Henry
masquerade: A festive gathering of costumed individuals wearing masks and other disguises.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:06 pm
hyper_azn_girl
King Henry
3nodding
I heart my pocket-sized dictionary.  

King Henry
Crew

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:14 pm
mrgreen

Okay, so the invite we're using is the one on the previous page(s)? Is there going to be a link put into it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:24 pm
Funaho
mrgreen

Okay, so the invite we're using is the one on the previous page(s)? Is there going to be a link put into it?
yeah, and i guess it will lead to this thread. although this thread is kinda for ideas  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:34 pm
Okay, so let me know when you're done. If there's anyone else besides you and me that would like to volunteer to send out some invites, that'd be great^^

(we have a GS meeting today *-*)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:38 pm
Funaho
Okay, so let me know when you're done. If there's anyone else besides you and me that would like to volunteer to send out some invites, that'd be great^^

(we have a GS meeting today *-*)
i know... ok let me amake a code thing  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:42 pm
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1216275][img]http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/97/masquerade20rc.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:46 pm
Awesomeness eek 3nodding

See you in about 15 minutes xd  

Funaho

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:48 pm
Alright, so now that we have an invitation ready, it is time to send them out! If a couple people could volunteer to send some PM's to members, the help will be greatly appreciated and will get to everyone faster as with the word. If you're interested, just PM me and when we have some volunt. I'll split up the list of attendees that I have. So far, it's just hyper and myself. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:51 pm
pollwhore  

jiin_kun

200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:53 pm
No polls here rolleyes  
Special Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]