Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 am
"Hey." That was more towards Kali since she took his drink, he stared at her a few seconds, "You could have asked for your own." He didn't bother trying to take it back now, just shook his head and fell into silence simply because he wasn't being addressed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:45 am
At Gaston's words, Methos had gone expressionless, looking very much like the marble statue of him in a hidden garden somewhere in Greece. MacLeod had straightened in his chair, alert with some kind of apprehension.

Amanda seemed oblivious to their mood changes, listening to Gaston with interest. "Ancient demon worshippers?" she cooed. "Monks always have the most interesting artifacts, don't you think?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:52 am
Gaston quirks a grin at Kali. "Well, cherie, if you're interested in a change of pace, Balance is always on the lookout for some new bright and smiling faces...ah...well maybe not."

Amanda's comments draw a knowing grimace, especially as the attack helicopter that whisked Sahib away comes to mind. "You have no idea...it can, in fact, be one of their more aggravating habits."

By this time, he notices the looks on Methos and Duncan's faces. "What's the matter? Is the Guardian of the Source behind me or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Kali gave a long slow blink at Gaston, "Why I do I have a feeling you have one of those jobs you either really suck at or you kick a** to stay alive?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:50 pm
[OOC: Firstly, BOO on you for bringing up The Source! Take that bad dream back! rofl ]

Duncan and Methos shared quick glances while Amanda looked on in impatient confusion. "Give!" she said.

Methos had mastered his smooth exterior again, stretching his back slightly. "This ancient demon have a name?" he asked casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:42 am
(OOC - Methos, you're just upset because you gave up the Prize. 'You're the best of us, MacLeod. Joe knew it and I know it too.' Blah blah blah. mrgreen )

Gaston smirks slightly at Kali. "Trust me, if I sucked at my job, I wouldn't have been there very long." In more ways than one.

He quirks an eyebrow as Amanda presses at Mac and Adam. "Yeah, according to the TV special," Still sticking with plausible deniability, though he's pretty sure no one buys that part, which was the whole point. "They call him Ahriman. Always calling out to him in devotion, for strength, etcetera."

Gaston takes some more from his drink, eyeing them both. "Doesn't sound familiar to you, does it?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 am
[OOC: Are you kidding?! That's the best part of the movie! I've always known Mac would be The One, or I would never have offered him my head all those years ago. I don't want The Prize, I just want to Survive!]

Mac opened his mouth, but closed it when Methos said, "Not at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:30 am
"Men." Muttered Kali, not at all caring what they were talking about, her mind having moved on already to other things, "So not to be ruder then normal, why are you in town?" The question was leveled at Amanda, the others she had met before hand, they didn't matter right not, they could argue or talk or whatever amongst themselves.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:40 am
Amanda cocked her head at Kali. "As I keep telling these two," she indicated MacLeod and Methos, who were both pretending they weren't interested in Gaston's Ahriman story, "do I need a reason to visit my best friends?"

She looked at the girl with interest. "So, how do you know about -- you know -- us."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:47 am
"Need a reason no, but a reason is normally more helpful." She replied to start, clearly not too happy about the second part given she looked like she was ready to start growling. No one had ever asked her that, and she was most unhappy someone did now, "And does that really matter?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:18 pm
Amanda's well-shaped eyebrow raised as she smiled her sphinx-like smile. "It might," she said, "depending on what you have to say. But I accept that it's none of my business."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:26 pm
"Good, because it's really not any of your damned concern." Instead of flat out growling her words were more a growl, it was so easy to set her off, though not a second later she flashed a smile, one that didn't seem forced even. "Besides in the end it doesn't matter, what happened happened."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:13 pm
Amanda, like Methos, had survived over 1000 years mostly by cunning and picking her battles. Kali's threatening behavior barely phased her. "I think that was my point," she said quietly and firmly. "You have your personal s**t, I have mine. If you're not gonna tell, why should I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:21 pm
Sad part was she wasn't trying to be threatening like even, it was just how she was really. "Well aren't you a smart little chicky-poo then." Was her only comment to that before moving on with a shrug, "With happier thoughts really, hi, welcome to town, sorry I'm a b***h."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm
(OOC - I suppose I cant argue with you too much, there...especially considering Gaston was probably Zai...just leave out the having Giovanni pray for him bit...I wanted to reach into the DVD and behead that one myself...yeesh! And remind me to start a Source discussion thread. mrgreen )

Gaston has spent the past few moments exchanging stares with Methos and MacLeod...War of the Stubborn Ones. All three of them could likely go on for eternity wihout blinking or saying anything, but the Cajun has mercy and changes the subject. Besides, neither of them seem like the type to have thrown in with the bad guys, anyway.

He finishes off his drink, setting the empty glass aside for now. "So, Adam. Did you ever get around to catching those back episodes of the new Battlestar Galactica? I know you're more of a Trek man, but this is seriously some good stuff."

Gaston's description is interrupted by the back and forth between Amanda and Kali. "Are you two going to behave, or do I have to hunt down a pool full of Jello?"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff