Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:11 am
He smiled a bit and laughed.

"You'll think Im weird, but i really enjoy epics. You know like Gilgamesh Iliad and Beowulf... Theres more that ive read, but i just love the feeling of rustic adventure."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:15 pm
((Your characters are like your children. of course they're gonna have some of you in them!))

Akriest smiled and rubbed the apple on his shirt, then bit into it. His eyes twinkled a bit, and pointed over to an empty table, since his mouth was too full of apple to ask a proper question.  

Gail Akriest

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 pm
((I wouldn't exactly call them children, since it is physically impossible for a 16-year-old to have a 21-year-old child, but I understand what you're getting at. I also add things to them that are not a part of me(like being married with a kid for Naomi and being a vampire[though I haven't yet been diagnosed as a hematomaniac, I believe I am, then again I haven't been diagnosed with depression either and I know I have it] with Suta-raito))

"Hmm... I haven't heard of Gilgamesh Iliad, but I have read Homer's Illiad and his other famous work The Odessey. And there's nothing wrong with being weird" ((Yeah! Anyway! I'm weird!))
She closed her eyes and nodded once, as if to emphasize her point. "I prefer older texts, such as Shakespeare," she picked up her book, then set it back down, "and Silas Marner, which was actually written by a woman who hid her identity with a masculine penname. Also...I am really into horror..." ((Yay... horror! The more it scares me out of my wits, the better[though I have failed to find one that has done just that, unfortunately...]))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:31 pm
((16 wow do i ever fell old I'll be 22 on the 28th. I have all those epics. I have the Aeneid, Gilgamesh, the Oddessy, Iliad, Numbugans Leauge, beowulf, The divine Comedy. I took cultural studies courses at teh U over tha past few years so I have accumliated a good majority of the epics ))

Rhea nodded and walked over to teh table. it was near a window so she got to look out into the garden. As she bit into her apple though she noticed the twinkle of his eyes. If I went back to Sparta and was asked what a god looked like I would describe him. Rhea thought to herself. she had now forgotten about the beauty of the outdoors and was entranced with her new friend.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:19 am
Jarod chuckled, he'd just forgotten to pause.

"Ya... Gilgamesh was the first ever written work of fiction. The aincient Assyrians wrote it of clay tablets. Its pretty amazing, but really confusing. Almost as confusing as 100 years of solitude."

((Im only 17... but i find it amazing if your 16 and youve read both of homer's works.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm
((Heh, I read too much. And besides, the Odyssey was a class assignment last year... Illiad I read for fun. XD
Can't wait to get my permit...[Note: I didn't get it yet since I actually turn 16 in about 1 month, 5 hours; but most people don't really care about just a month at my school so they pretty much consider me 16...]... Wonder what car I'll get?...
I'll be reading the Divine Comedy next year... unless I read it over the summer, which I might just for the heck of it. It sounds interesting...))

This guy's quite interesting...knoledgeable, kind, cares about personal hygeine... too bad I already have ties back home... Naomi thought, then shook her head to rid them. No! I can't be thinking like that! But maybe... She quickly hid her flustered look by sorting out her papers on her desk when all the sudden, the bell rung and she realized she had another hour to get straitened out before her first class.
"Hey Jarod," She looked up to him, smiling and blushing a little. "May I ask of you a big favor of helping me get situated for my first class? It's in about an hour and I'd rather not have to sort through a pile." Indicating to the two unkempt piles, one of books and one of papers, both unorganized, she looked to him out of hope.  

Dolphinwhale

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:11 pm
((just don't ask for anything fancy; evef you aren't likely to kill the car, it's not worth taking the chance.))

Akriest grinned and slid into the chair opposite her, motioning for her to sit. "What's on your mind, hmm?" Truth be told his legs were trembling beneath the table, and he was trying hard not to sound too interested.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:27 pm
"wha..oh, nothing." Rhea said as she blused as a result of being caught in her own thoughst. "Well actualy I was thinking of back home. and how i would answer a question if i were asked it now." she said quietly not wanting him to realize what she was thinking.  

Shelby Pierre-San

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:46 pm
((damn i feel stupid i'm 15 & absolutly love reading but i've barly heard of any of these books))

Luna saw something out in the distance in the woods. or at least she thought she did so she decided to go exploring. She went inside & grabbed her katana & hooked it on her hip & started into the forest quickly  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 pm
link saw the flicker of light on the trees and quickly used his black wings to hide him in the shadows  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:22 pm
fuufuu blue
link saw the flicker of light on the trees and quickly used his black wings to hide him in the shadows
Luna had an odd feeling she was being watched & she could have sworn she saw movment so she, of course in her bare feet. dug through the layers of dead leaves until she felt the earth & sent a slight vibration & it was sent back to her telling her that there was someone else to her right "All right I know you're there. Come on out." she said clamly with her hand on her hilt incase  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Ramses reached over to eat the last bit of his muffin but it wasn't within reach when he looked up to search for it it was gone. He chuckled to himself. leave it to his dog to take advantage of him and get away with it. He closed his book and stood up. He aw Lady Layla in the cafeteria. He purchased two muffins and walked over to her. "Would you like one?" he asked offering her a muffin.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:19 am
Jarod laughed a little. He took the papers and looked down at them.

"You take the books, i assume your class will be reading them. Ill be done here in a minute."

Jarod looked down at the papers they seemed to be a completely haphazard mix of handouts and permits and orderforms. He resolved to seperate them into student oriented, and business oriented pilles.

Then he began to quickly sort the papers. Years of dueling had given him massive multi-tasking power as well as ambidextrous skills, and the ability to look multiple places at once.

"Done... maybe im a destined accountant. What i would like to know though is how such a regal and knowledgable woman that knows multiple languages can be so unorganized."

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:28 am
opened his great wings so that his white outfit could be seen. she was right next to him. his eye widened the returened to normal. it was the girl from his dorm room.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 pm
fuufuu blue
opened his great wings so that his white outfit could be seen. she was right next to him. his eye widened the returened to normal. it was the girl from his dorm room.
Luna saw who it was & relaxed. She removed her hand from the hilt of her blade & sighed "Oh it's just you. Why were you hiding anyway?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff