Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
MUSIC;; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD;;
  Ferrr you >B
View Results

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 pm
eek Wow...that is amazing. And I thought I was open-minded...lol ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
I´m a very eclectic person in the music subject but i don´t listen too much so don´t ask my favorite musician because i don´t have. xp  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm
Oh...I see. lol ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Well recently i have listen death metal (a friend of the university listen that music so i know i few bands)  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Zhadgon
Well recently i have listen death metal (a friend of the university listen that music so i know i few bands)

What kind? What bands? There are alot of people that listen to false metal. Infact more than half of the people that claim to be metal heads listen to false metal crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:10 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

What kind? What bands? There are alot of people that listen to false metal. Infact more than half of the people that claim to be metal heads listen to false metal crying

eek lol....that makes you cry? xp  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:12 pm
Wish I could see through
See deep into you
And know what you're thinking now
And if I were to need it
I need some kind of sign
Let me know cuz I can't read your mind

Are you in?
Or am I in this on my own?
I need some clue from you
Let me know babe

[CHORUS]
Do you feel me?
Do you read me?
Tell me am I gettin through to you
I wanna know,
are you with me?
Are you listenin?
Baby, is my message gettin through?
Do it to me baby, oh babe, cuz I can feel you

You play it so cool
Won't let nothin' show through
Won't show what you're feelin now, no
And you like to keep keepin' me
Keeping me here in the dark
And I can't see through into your heart
Let me in, in on this mystery
Cuz I just can't stay in this guessing game

[CHORUS]

And don't keep me hangin on the line, baby
Tell me if you want me
And if you don't just let me know
Just answer one question
Don't keep me here guessing
Tell me now

[CHORUS]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

Yes. crying
Everytime I see a kid listening to stuff like Lamb of God and As I lay Dying calling themselves metal my soul mourns crying
It's even worse when they list alot of terrible bands, and I know em all from all their pubilicity. Then I name one, and they're confused.  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:17 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

Yes. crying
Everytime I see a kid listening to stuff like Lamb of God and As I lay Dying calling themselves metal my soul mourns crying
It's even worse when they list alot of terrible bands, and I know em all from all their pubilicity. Then I name one, and they're confused.

Lol, I agree with you there, man. xd
"Bring me the heads of 50 emo teenagers! You will earn your keep by ravaging hapless Saves The Day fans!" xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:17 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

Yes. crying

Awww...now now...*shh...shh...* don't cry...Kylie's here for you. I'll beat them kids for you. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:18 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

Yes. crying

Awww...now now...*shh...shh...* don't cry...Kylie's here for you. I'll beat them kids for you. ^^

See my above post. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:20 pm
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
Zhadgon

Yes. crying

See my above post. xd

lmao! xd  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Yes. crying

See my above post. xd

lmao! xd

Guy wearing A.I.L.D.I.T.A.O.A.B. t-shirt: "Way to give it to those preppy assholes."
Coffee shop barrista: "Way to listen to a shitty band with more words in its name than original songs in their album."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:24 pm
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Yes. crying

See my above post. xd

lmao! xd

Guy wearing A.I.L.D.I.T.A.O.A.B. t-shirt: "Way to give it to those preppy assholes."
Coffee shop barrista: "Way to listen to a shitty band with more words in its name than original songs in their album."

eh..I don't get it...lmao. I'm really bad at getting jokes..sorry. lmao. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x

See my above post. xd

lmao! xd

Guy wearing t-shirt: "Way to give it to those preppy assholes."

eh..I don't get it...lmao. I'm really bad at getting jokes..sorry. lmao. ^^

A.I.L.D.I.T.A.O.A.B. is the abbreviation of the band that GoFL mentioned earlier. They suck. They suck hard.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games