Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:38 am
Noltic
Vito jogged after her and kept up to her well enough. He probably woulda been fine without the caffeine oost, but the pineapple taste was pretty refreshing.

"Luna... may i ask why were climbing a mountain?"
"Well you said you wanted to get stronger right? And you of all people have had to notice my physical strength growin so rapidly right? Well im gonn show you why. But to do that I've got to take you to my training grounds now shut up & hustle." she said & she took off running up the rest of the montain  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 pm
Vito saw her take off and sighed. He then realized just how pumped he was after that energy drink.

Vito chased after her easily.

"Are we there yet?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:42 am
Noltic
Vito saw her take off and sighed. He then realized just how pumped he was after that energy drink.

Vito chased after her easily.

"Are we there yet?"
"Yep we are just about there." she said & when she reached the edge of the forest she stood on a cliff next to a waterfall & she looked down & it myust have been almost 200 feet to the bottom. "Here it is. Here is the place that made me strong. Now I guess it's your turn." she said turning & smiling at vito "You ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:14 pm
Vito turned to her and smiled. He was beaten and haggerd but he still smiled. She was probably gonna beat the crap out of him... but he would die for her. Ironically he was alot closer than he thought.

All he did was give her a thumbs up.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Luna smiled then sighed "Are you sure you dont want to rest first?" she asked "You seem really tired. I don't need you getting any worse because of my training & trust me this is nothing to be taken lightly I mean you of all people should know how hard i am on myself." she said looking at him concerned  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Vito gave her the sternest gaze he could muster.

"What is the worst that could happen... you of all people should know that i dont feel pain."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:33 pm
Noltic
Vito gave her the sternest gaze he could muster.

"What is the worst that could happen... you of all people should know that i dont feel pain."
"Thats the problem vito. if you dont feel pain you might be in worse condition then you think & my training is deadly. All those days you couldn't train me because you were being stubborn training yourself i was out her risking my own life to catch up with you. I'm dead serious do you honestly think you are up for this?" she said as her face lost all joking notions & went to a seriousness that Luna never had shown before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am
ace took a long breather from the tree above the two. he and plug had been sitting up there following these two since they left the house. plug took a deep gulp as he finished drinking his soda. both the two jumped down from the tree, and landed between them.
"ok thats enough. luna you think your training is too hard for vito and your right, at his curent state he would surly die..." ace said
"but vito you beg to differ, you think that you have what it take to prove us all wrong and pull off lunas training alive..." plug added.
"well the truth is niether of you are good enough for real training."
"in fact, luna trying to kill your self and hope you make it threw is not training at all."
"but we have come up with a solution."
"luna because ace alreadyplaced debs on vito, your going to be traing with me."
"and vito you already have to come and train with me."
"in about 2 months from now you trainings shouild be complete, and you should both be at the same level with a normal kid your age... at least in our world you would be."
"so lets get moving"  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:17 pm
fuufuu blue
ace took a long breather from the tree above the two. he and plug had been sitting up there following these two since they left the house. plug took a deep gulp as he finished drinking his soda. both the two jumped down from the tree, and landed between them.
"ok thats enough. luna you think your training is too hard for vito and your right, at his curent state he would surly die..." ace said
"but vito you beg to differ, you think that you have what it take to prove us all wrong and pull off lunas training alive..." plug added.
"well the truth is niether of you are good enough for real training."
"in fact, luna trying to kill your self and hope you make it threw is not training at all."
"but we have come up with a solution."
"luna because ace alreadyplaced debs on vito, your going to be traing with me."
"and vito you already have to come and train with me."
"in about 2 months from now you trainings shouild be complete, and you should both be at the same level with a normal kid your age... at least in our world you would be."
"so lets get moving"
"Wait a minute. Ace you were NOT just SPPYING on me! YOU JERK! What the hell no I can't even go out training without you tailing me? Thank I feel so damned trusted." she said annoyed then she shoved past them & started back towards the house  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:32 am
Vito looked back and fourth. He was still jacked from the caffeine. He didnt drink caffeine ever, the biggest stimulant he'd ever used was sugar.

It took him a minute to take in all that was said, and when he tried to speak up he didnt know what to say first.

"Hang on... so Now im training with you. Luna wait a minute its okay... WAIT A MINUTE!!! You dont think i can make it?!"  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 am
ace waved his hand around before luna could walk off and further. before she knew it she was tied up but 18 trees.
"listen i check on you every night before i go to sleep you where there. it was at least 2:00 in the morning when i was looking for you to find two loud mouths on the god forsacken mountain, 2 o'clock in the ******** mornng you and him are up there yelling about dumb s**t. so me and plug when to go get where here we are now."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 am
Vito saw the situation deteriorate quickly and stepped forward. He didnt want things to be too tense.

"Hey man... cmon relax... everything'll be okay, she's just pissed off that you were eavesdroppin, which by the way she has every right to be. So let hergo, Plug can follow her... shitll be fine."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 pm
fuufuu blue
ace waved his hand around before luna could walk off and further. before she knew it she was tied up but 18 trees.
"listen i check on you every night before i go to sleep you where there. it was at least 2:00 in the morning when i was looking for you to find two loud mouths on the god forsacken mountain, 2 o'clock in the ******** mornng you and him are up there yelling about dumb s**t. so me and plug when to go get where here we are now."
Luna closed her eyes & sank into the ground & disappeared before he could say another word. She reappeared at the old play ground & she knew that Ace would probably just think whatever & Vito's caffine was probably kicking in by now & now it was his problem. They seriously didn't think she could handle herself? She knew her training was deadly but she wasn't exactly risking her life. She knew what she could handle & what she couldn't & it wasn't to often she went over board. She sat in the old swing & began to swing lightly thinking about everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:13 pm
Vito sighed and looked at Ace.

"I figure this... Im gonna meditate. Probably for about an hour. Then if that doesnt work, Ill throw myself off a cliff, and hope that my supposedly special powers kick in before i land. You have to go and talk to Luna, or else s**t isnt gonna work between you two."

Vito picked a rocked and perched himself onit. After he was comfortable he closed his eyes and remained perfectly still.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 am
ace just looked if he went to luna he would turn her into a todd, and that wouldn't turn out very good. he looked down at vito ahd grabbed the back collar of his shirt and dragged him off.
"look plug she's your trainy... go get her. see you in a few months." ace said dragging vito off into a portal that closed behind them.

"my brother ad i used to play in places like this when we where younger." plug said sitting on top of the swings. he was looking at the moon with his normal smile.
"hey look i know you are powerful and all but you have to remember our kindom of linx strives on training and battle, so it's only natraul that ace would sy that about your training." he took a deep breath before finishing.
"here before you get all mad and think i don't know what i'm talking about listen to this story, ok. well me and ace grew up together in kingdom, as you know there is no such thing as a royal blood line so everyone trains them self to be the best, that way they are strong enough to become king, but then there are the brave few like me who don't want to be king. with out the ever so high goal of becoming king i became weaker then eeryone eles but for that the other kids saw weakness. they beat me up constinly. thy threw rocks at me, beat me with sticks, the works. the thing was ace was all ways there to bale me out of any trouble i found my self in. but if where as weak as me, you would know that it doesn't feel good to not be able to defend your self. i did harsh training for a long time, pushing my limits trying to get stronger. the problem was i trained so hard that my body just gave up on me and i fainted on top of hitashu mountain. my body was numb from both pain, and the stress of the training. i was up on the mounain for 4 weeks. i had frost bit all over my body from the cold and i was coered in snow. the whoe 4 weeks i begain to think about how weak i was, how no matter.... no matter how hard i tried i would always need help. jus when i thought i was going to die ace found me barried in the stow and lunged me on his back. he never once told me tht i was dumb for doing such dangeruse traing, he never said anything like that, he simply told me that i was stronger then ever now. later when i recovered i acked him what he ment and he told me that no person here has ever made it to the top of that mountain on top of that no person would have been able to survive for 4 weeks straight. from that point on he taught me how to properly train without killing myself." plug puased for a moment.
"anyway the point is don't think that ace is dissing you, he really knows what he's doing, have faith in your brother, and know he was only thinking about your best intrest."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff