Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Soq's Name: Inmate
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He tends to be pretty cocky, though he means well. Although he has no problem complimenting others, somehow it'll always relate back to himself- he sees it as being confident, rather than cocky so anyone interested in him will have to be willing to deal with that. He's simple, outgoing and likes to have a good time; although he's cocky he has an incredible sense of humor (or so he seems to think).
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone who can deal with his overly confident personality and has a similar sense of humor. If no RP or plot is involved at all, anyone that meshes well with his colors (which is easy, since he's black/grey) is fine.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP (although if you'd LIKE to RP, I can and am willing if you understand that I work fulltime & I'm a colorist at a shop so I'm slooooow.. Plots are fun as well!)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either one  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Soq's Name: Quinntessential
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Quinn is quirky, and although he's bright and cheerful he has a bad habit of being manipulative.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone headstrong and who won't put up with his crap. He's tired of pushovers that allow him to manipulate them, he wants a woman who can whip him into shape! He needs a challenge. XD Bright colors are an absolute plus.<3
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP (although if you'd LIKE to RP, I can and am willing if you understand that I work fulltime & I'm a colorist at a shop so I'm slooooow.. Plots are fun as well!)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt is more likely but I'm open to the possibility of something serious.

Sylent Nyte

Obsessive Lunatic

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Soq's Name: Sky
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sky is rather playful, she isn't someone who is likely to care very much about drama. She likes to just relax, be laid back.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Erm someone to give her some fun, can be a love hate relationship, not really bothered to be honest!
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM (Ondoa Remove) or PM
RP or non-RP?: I don't mind, if RP over AIM or PMs because I am bad with guild RPs.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious if possible

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 pm
Soq's Name: Haggai
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is really rather protective of his little sister, Anka. His mother wasn't a great mother so he took up the role and so he is rather wrapped up in looking after his sister. He is an incredibly loyal guy.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who won't mind his protectiveness. Someone who can handle him and won't mind him being an annoying big brother butting into his younger sisters life.
How do you want others to contact you?: AIM (Ondoa Remove) or PM
RP or non-RP?: I don't mind, if RP over AIM or PMs because I am bad with guild RPs.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: He can only do serious!

Remove

`raze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:39 am
*repost in the new year*
Soq's Name: Eirene
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Eirene is a very open-minded and wise mare. Due to her past she tends not to judge others until she feels she has truly gotten to know them. Though she is farily young she has the mind of an aged mare - she is very maternal and does not fool around. Solitary and a little shy, Eirene does her best to stray from large gatherings. She tries to protect herself from being judged by keeping away from social gatherings despite her faint desire to be accepted by her pureblooded peers. She however feels that by surviving on her own she is becoming stronger on her own and will not need the acceptance of her herd.

She also feels immense guilt over what happened with Merciette. Because of that, she feels that once she is indebted to someone she will stay with them until she knows they are okay... Not abandon them and leave them to fend for themselves because of her own selfishness.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Eirene doesn't know what she wants in a companion since she's been a drifter for so long, and neither do I. However, somebody color/edit compatible would be nice, or even a Wind, but not required!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please!
RP or non-RP?: I would love rp, but due to school and work, I'm limited. I'd love it if we could still plot it out, though.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious only.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 am
Soq's Name: Lorelei
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lorelei is the result of a lusftul and "unwanted" affair between Persephonix and a grounded named Paris. Her mother left with her brother when she was a young foal, leaving her with her complex father. Lorelei grew up in a very complicated, unsure, and forced lifestyle. She always tried to live to her father's expectations and was always dealing with his random bouts of depression, rage, and his storm offs. Because of his fling he lost even more status, and he was bent on becoming "better, stronger, and faster". He however, saw Lorelei as an opportunity to prove his peers wrong, so he pushed his ideals on her. So as a young child she was trained.

Now that she has run away from home, Lorelei is a very confused individual. Everything she says has some bite to it and is often very sarcastic. Bitter due to her treatment, Lorelei has never been treated with kindness and doesn't quite know how to recognize it to deal with it. Very critical of herself and others, Lorelei is basically a teenager with all the hormones. She likes to think of herself as independent, especially since she only had one "friend" as a child, and that was all mainly competition.

If someone were to break past her long-built up barrier, one might be able to find the hurt, sad, and longing individual she is.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Lorelei needs stability and someone who can help her understand who she truly is and guide her in that direction. It is preffered that groundeds do not apply due to her family's history.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM m or post in my plot thread. <3
RP or non-RP?: Rp would be great, but if not we need to at least plot everything out at least.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either or.

`raze

Tweekend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Soq's Name: Tsuki
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tsuki's personality can be a bit cold at first meeting. She hasn't spent a lot of time interacting with anybody besides her family so her attitude on socializing is very off. Also, she hasn't taken the time to teach herself patience and understanding, so her listening skills are rusty and weak. Her father has always instructed her to train and become as strong as possible, but unfortunately her social life has died because of his wishes. I'd like for her to get more involved in the lives of others, and maybe even discover love for herself. Her parents have a strange relationship so in Tsuki's eyes love has never been a possibility. I think it'd be neat if she could discover what even a great bond or friendship was along the way.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone as strong as she is, he can put up with anything and handle every situation. He wouldn't waste his time arguing with her, and he'd have manners and a good attitude.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Depends on how the RP goes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Soq's Name: Betina
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Betina is fun-loving and full of spirit. She's always looking out for others even if they aren't related or well known to her. She's also the type to start a conversation without fail or worry. Confidence comes easily for her but she doesn't use it to gain attention. The confidence is just natural for her, like her own smile. Her greatest interest is her family and she tends to spend most of her time helping her siblings or relatives as much as she can. It'd be nice if she could learned how to spend more time on herself, and that is where a mate would come in! Her life has always been about others that it's time she learn to spoil herself!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He would have to appreciate her and respect her, and teach her some adventures to life! He should also be a bit spontaneous in personality to bring out Betina's own want of adventure.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is fine.
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Depends on how the RP goes!  

Tweekend

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games