Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:25 pm
"who was that person?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Jan looked at Ian sadly. "Someone that I loved very much... Sadly, he's no longer around." She turned away before he could notice her eyes watering.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:36 pm
"what happened to him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:39 pm
When he asked this, Jan smiled grimly, turning around to look him in the eye with tears running down her face. "I happened to him, Ian."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 pm
"If you loved him...." Makaia screamed and jumped bac away from the dead girl landing on her bac she had her eyes closed tightly and she was breathing hard "Makaia!!!" he said picking her head up and seting it on his cheast she was still crying he whispers "It will be alright......."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:47 pm
Jan clenched her eyes shut, shaking her head. "I know. Better than you do, I imagine..." She opened her eyes and watched them for a moment, before turning away, her body shaking slightly with supressed sobs.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 pm
she opened her eyes to see Jan shaking "Jan......im....srry you had ot see that..." she said farcing herself to get up and crawl to her
Ian raced over to them to keep her from falling over on Jan  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:54 pm
Jan caught Makaia as she started to stumble. When she spoke, however, she was looking away. "It didn't bother me. I've been there before, believe it or not."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:57 pm
"Then what are you so ade about?" she asked as Ian put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head as if teling her not to ask  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:59 pm
Jan looked at Ian, silently thanking him with her eyes. "Maybe he'll tell you..." she said to Makaia.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 pm
he sighed "How am i gunna tell her if i dont even know" she said shaking his head "We should go......"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm
Jan smiled softly, standing and dusting herself off. "I told you the whole story, Ian. Just put the pieces together. They're all there."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:07 pm
*sigh* "I hate doing that -.-" he said picking Makaia up and began runing twards their hideout  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:13 pm
"Too bad, kid," Jan said as she took off after Ian.
She didn't get far however, as she stopped. "Do... Is it alright if I stay?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:18 pm
"Kid??? im probably older than you" he said stoping when she did "uh.......sure......but i swear of you tell anyone abut this.......ill kill you and that person, this is teh only place where we can be safe and i dont want the word getting out were we are ya got it?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games