Lol okay just forget about it then. V^^V  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:55 pm
kk^^ i wonder wat captain must think though...O.O  

Panda Dotted

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:33 pm
I dont know... Oh well I dont really care that much either  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm
i think thatu guys are all crazy but i still love you! and i also love this team... i did not win in the arenas but i did really good so i am happy. i also dont think that any body is gay (unless if they really are then i will *scratches head* ) i choose the team name because i like the way it sounds.. i am really weard... but actually i have never seen a yaoi and i dont really want to ethor smile  

PrincessWhiskers

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Thanks Capton. V^^V But just to make sure you all know Im not to gay I have an equation

V^^V + =^^= = <3

If you dont get it, it means that
me + my gf = <3
oh and the anser to the math equation is undefined. lol its an inside joke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:11 pm
ok lol i am happy for you and your girkfriend! heart  

PrincessWhiskers

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:32 pm
aww
lol how old is ur girlfriend?=D i ask bad questions <  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Yes Panda Dotted that was a very bad question to ask. V^^V Is it neccisary for me to asner it?  

ilovehernot12345

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:29 pm
no lol.but..u can if u choose to 0.o btw im drawing avi art!!=D interested?x3  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:21 am
OOOH! I'd love to see some of your avi art! I was thinking of picking up the old media and scratching out some avi art, but I basically have to re-learn perspective... I have been so many years entrenched in performance art, that I haven't actually really drawn or created 2D art for ages!  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 am
Whats with you people and weird pictures like that? I mean the gay death note guys and then what ever that was? I rest my case........................ and I quite litteraly means this............................................................................................................................................................ if you havnt noticed im being sarcastic the entire time im talking right now. dont ask why. V^_^V  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:10 pm
preston you make me laugh!lol

i would love to see some of your art i have to support my fellow team mates! heart

PrincessWhiskers

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:49 pm
Oh okay I get it then. But Im not showing my art work. I cant draw anything nice and pretty. Everything I draw has to be a masterpiece and totaly goth and dark. Like blood and gore and death and stuff like that. I am a very good artist but my art is more of a cry of insanity. Vx_xV  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm
I almost forgot about this guild. xD It took me like.. 2 weeks to remember it. Wow, a month can really change ya. >> Damn. I was thinking about sex while typing this now I've got a Sex Changes by The Dresden Dolls in my head. -_- Jacquie would probably slap me if I told her that. xD  

Reconstruct R E A L I T Y

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:26 pm
@to the new person...........?0.= huh?lol

x3 yay!!!^^ but..i can draw...with the computer @.@ i can only draw crappy MS paint stuff on the computer lol..other than that...>.> lol.check out some of my self avi arts in meh journal i guess lol  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff