Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Ask the Characters! ~*~Open~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Hey... WHY AM I ANSWERING A QUESTION?! ITS YOUR JOB!!!
  ... Mebe ~_^
View Results

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:43 pm
I agree DIngo-san.."WHY!!?? WHY ARE LOOKING!!! STOP STARING AT MY a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear my friends saying that all the time in class. And I say.."You want 'em around your god-damn ankles or..stapled to you hips??? I'm good with both cause they're both funny to see." I usually ignore that stuff but in my opinion..why can you ppl wear a god damn belt for god's sake!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:58 pm
XDDD yes! exactly!  

Original_Edward_Elric

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm
Since when is it hard to wear a belt? I wear a belt everyday with my BDU pants and other clothing for that matter. I guess people are just evolving bacwards now. EVeryday that I went to school, I could hear myself thinking, I am in the wrong time period.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:30 pm
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God the human race is evolving backwards...I believe that. Me I think to myself 'Why the ******** am I here today???....If I'm not here my parents will hunt me down and 'kill' me that why.' And I go back to reading my mangas in English Honors class.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:27 pm
If my teachers paid enough attention to me, they could tell I was working on my books or drawing. And no problem, I feel like everytime I went to PE like I was in a room filled with apes trained to only think about that kind of thing and only talk about that kind of thing, without the training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:38 pm
*pats DIngo's shoulder* I feel your pain...people are morons at my school..I wonder why they come to school at all when they say they don't want to be there in the first place. It's sad but I cope with it.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:45 pm
People are forced to school by the school so the school can get money for each student that is there. That is why they come to school, that why I can't wait for college. Everyone at college will be there because they want to be. No one forced them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:03 pm
Amen to that brother. I'm going to freaking Art College!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! What about you all??????  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:32 pm
Writing is my calling, once I finish chaptyer one of my new book, Ill post it and see what you guys have to see what you think about it. It'll also be in my journal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 pm
mewww ~clings to Edo~
hes my Cutie <3  

Rihi - Alfons

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:14 am
^^ You two are cuties, Aru-san!!!! UBER CUTE!!!!!! mrgreen Cool I'll read it once your done. ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:15 am
Almost done. I am getting to the climax of the chapter.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:23 am
hehehe ~pokes at the word~ tee hee.....climax  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:26 am
*falls outta chair laughing* lmao!!!! rofl  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 am