Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:35 pm
((were are we again?... i need to start posting agian do i?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 pm
(um...we got two new apprentices (Silverpaw and Oak (he's a fox)) and a new warrior Bearclaw...you can post what ever...we could have the rouges attack soon...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm
((ooh, rouges. That'll be fun.))

Bearclaw just nodded in reply, and settled in, getting confortable. It would be a long night. Suddenly a sharp scent hit her nose. Rouges! she had to go warn the clan. Bearclaw ran around, trying to make as much racket as she could without speaking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm
Iceheart hunted through the forest. she caught a mouse and a shrew. she saw a rabit and went into a hunters crouch. before it had the chance to pick up her scent she pounced on it and killed it swiftly. she picked up the mouse, shrew and rabit then headed for camp.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 am
(I'm changing my character, cuz Featherheart is a wimp)
Cat name: Patchstar
RP name: Ringkit
Info: She always tries to do more than she's capable of, which usually lands her in trouble. Ringkit feels like she needs to prove her worth because she's a blind kit and most warriors say she's gonna drown in snow one day. (D=<)
Pic: User Image
Other: She's blind, but she wants to be a warrior. (Like jaypaw heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:14 am
Ringkit's ear twitched. Someone was making noise. She carefully picked her way out of the nursery, making sure her mother, Whiteflower, didnt notice her leaving. She could hear her mother's slow, steady breathing so she knew Whiteflower was sleeping. Ringkit padded out into the clearing, snow crunching lightly under each light pawstep. Ringkit smelled Bearclaw's scent.

"Bearclaw!" Ringkit hissed. "Keep it down! We're trying to sleep." But Bearclaw didnt stop.
Cry.....stal...sta...r.... It was like a faint whisper. Ringkit tilted her head to one side. "You want me to get Crystalstar?" she asked. Bearclaw stopped thrashing about, and the faint whisper came again. Yes...? How...di...dshe...know that? Ringkit wondered what was going on. She ran to Crystalstar's den, occasionally falling in the deeper parts of the snow. "Crystalstar! Crystalstar!"

Crystalstar's head snapped up. "What? What is it, Ringkit?"

"Bearclaw wants you!" Ringkit mewed, out of breath.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:53 am
((No offense but I could strangle Jaypaw, he's so mean crying ! Poor Leafpool lol))
When Crystalstar arrived, Bearclaw put her paw to her nose, to tell Crystalstar to try to scent the incoming danger. She scooped up Ringkit and placed her in the nursery, where it would be safer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 pm
((SWEET!!!!!! ITS A CAT LIKE JAYPAW!!!!!!! too bad bearclaw hates jaypaw. haha bearclaw!!! lol))

Silverpaw woke up to a loud racket her friend Bearclaw was making. She sighed. Thinking of Bearclaw always reminded her she wasn't a warrior because she always broke the warrior code by running of. She went outside to see what was going on. She smelled the rouge cats and ran over to wake up Oak. She thought that if Oak fought for the clan maybe the clan could finnaly respect him. She saw one of the cats and reconized her.

((yay! its a twist!!!))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm
(Silverpaw: Huzzah!) ((Bearclaw: True, Jaypaw is really mean...but that's probably why i love him! I dont know why i love stubborn characters like him and crowfeather...although, crowfeather's become a mouse-brained piece of fox dung lately...poor breezepaw...and leafpool....))

Ringkit protested loudly when Bearclaw picked her up. "Put me down! I want to help fight!!!" she screeched. Ringkit kicked wildly and tried to land a claw in Bearclaw's nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Iceheart was at the camp entrance feeling a body crash into hers. she looked up seeing rouges invaiding the camp, she quickly got to her paws and jumped on a juge tom that was two times bigger than her.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:24 pm
((its a flashback!!))

Mosspelt the Warrior
Instead of waiting for an ansewr she ran as fast as she could into the woods. Silverpaw was the fastest of all the aprintices, maybe even faster than all the warriors. Silverpaw dove under trees, chased some prey, and jumped on the trees. She was so small she could almost fit in anything. After awhile she got tired and took a nap. Her new mentor still hadn't found her. Once she woke up she was hungry. She soon saw some shiny red berries. "Ohhhhh....... those look good." she said to herself. "Hmmm...... they look kinda like those other berries at the camp that we eat........ Except that they were blue...." Silverpaw was much too hungry and decided to eat them. She only chewed on them for a second until a cat jumped out of the bushes. "You idiot!" said the spotted she-cat, "Spit those out right now!" Silverpaw was too shocked to argue. She spit them out right then. "Now, eat these." She gave her some yucky looking berries. Silverpaw ate them."YUCK! What are these?!" Silverpaw said, but she saw that the other cat was already gone. Silverpaw sat there a little longer, until she got bored and wandered back to camp. until she noticed that she didn't know the way back to camp.

Silverpaw froze. It was the cat who rescued her from eating the berries. (She found out they were poisionous later.) Silverpaw stared at her for a few seconds until another cat pounced on her. The cat kept clawing at her, she was too strong for Silverpaw. Then another cat came and pounced on the cat who attacked her. The other cat smelled like a rouge cat too. She heard the cat who pounced on the other rouge say, "Don't attack her! Come on. We have to find Crystalstar." They ran off to attack her. I better go warn her!, thought Silverpaw. She ran off to warn her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:41 pm
Crystalstar ran out of her den and saw rouges attacking her clan, she yowled and jumped off of the ledge. She landed on a tabby she-cat, she smelled faintly of Fireclan. "Get out of our camp, peice of Foxdung!" She clawed the tabby's fur and grabbed her ear. Ripping her teeth from her hold, the she-cat's ear tore. A orange fur flashed in front of Crystalstar's nose and knocked the cat away. It was Oak! Crystalstar nodded and turned to find another cat to attack. As soon as she faced the other derection another cat landed on her, knocking her on her side.

It was a grey tom, before Crystalstar could counter-attack the tom clawed her side. She let out a yowl of pain as the cat bit her neck, blackness filled her sight and she woke in a forest.

"Hello?" Crystalstar tried to get up, but a paw pushed her down. The white leader looked up and saw a white she-cat, it was her mother Hazelwing.
"Hold still, you have lost a life and you are healing." Hazelwing meowed gentle and licked her daughters head. "You still have a long life ahead of you, fight for you clan!" Crystalstar's mother began to fade and she woke up back in Snowclan's camp. I only have seven lives left. She thought and stood up, the rouges were leaving.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 am
The rouges fled the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 am
Iceheart was under a black tom, everything was going black. her body was going limp. im going to join StarClan. she thought. she saw her brother spirit welcoming her to StarClan. "it is your time to go." he meowed "welcome to StarClan, Iceheart."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 pm
(T.T, you better make a new profile...I know where you live and if you don't i'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish! If you'd like to fax me please press the star button...(sorry(the gut you like a fish is off of The Grinch and i had to add the rest!))

Crystalstar watched as the last of the rouge cats fled, she looked around and saw a black tom on top of Iceheart. Leaping at him, with new strength, she bulled the tom over and claws his belly. He shook Crystalstar off and ran out of the camp. Featherheart, Bearclaw, and Silverpaw running after them. Crystalstar ran over to Iceheart, the white(is that right?) warriors body was limp. "NO! Iceheart, don't leave us!" She yowled and curled up next to her clanmate, the warmness of Iceheart's body leaving.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games