Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 pm
(lol!)
Cindermoon watched her sister go over to the nursery. Eagleheart has been doing such a good job with with being deputy, if I am ever needed like she is,I hope I'll be strong enough to fufill that role. . . Cindermoon was stareing at the spot where her sister disapered into the nursery, when a voice sounded behind her, "Hi!" Oakenpelt mewed, Cindermoon jumped and spun around, "oh! Hi!" Cindermoon purred. "Hey, are you ok, you looked a bit distant." Oakenpelt purred, "No, no, I'm fine, I was just thinking about my sister." Cindermoon meowed. "Oh, your sister! Isn't she doing a great job! I mean, it seems she a born to do this." Oakenpelt purred, "Yah! It seems like that dosen't it." Cindermoon had become close friend's with Oakenpelt, since becoming a warrior. "hey, do you want to come hunting with me? I know you just got back, but I haven't been out to stretch my legs yet today." Oakenpelt meowed. "Ok, yah, I would love to come with you, since we were patroling mostly I couldn't get some good kills in!" Cindermoon purred. "ok, let's go!" Oakenpelt turned and dased to the entrence. "Wait for me!" Cindermoon cried, dashing as fast as she could to catch up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:00 pm
"they will be born very soon, thank you Eagleheart. i havent eaten yet, thank you for the thrush." Nightwing purred in her thanks to Eagleheart. she went back out of the nursery and settled herself down by the young warrior. "its quite." Nightwing meowed. "the whole day it has been quite. so how was your day Eagleheart?" she asked starting to eat the thrush that Eagleheart gave her.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 pm
((ok...i've missed a lot...))
Rainpool walked into the camp, carrying a rabbit and squirrl. She watched as Cindermoon and Oakenpelt ran out of the camp, "Wheres the fox?" She laughed at them and put her catch on the fresh-kill pile. "Eagleheart, where's Patchstar?" Rainpool asked as she spotted the new deputy by the nursery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 am
Nightwing answered for the deputy. "i believe she is in her den Rainpool." she meowed. "she has been in her den for the whole day." she looked at Rainpool flicking her tail to the leaders den.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:02 pm
Cindermoon looked up from the dead rabbit lying at her feet. Oakenpelt was stalking a squirrle nibbling on an acorn. Oakenpelt then dived forward and landed on the squirrle. With one quick bite the squirrle was dead. "nice catch!" Purred Cindermoon to Oakenpelt as he troted over with his kill. "Thanks!" Purred Oakenpelt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:10 pm
"Thank you, Nightwing," Rainpool said and walked over to Patchstar's den. "Patchstar?" She called and waited for an anwser.
"Come in, Rainpool." Patchstar anwsered.
"I was just wondering if you'd like to go hunting with me and Whiteclaw?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Patchstar got up. "Sure, I need to stretch my legs anyway." she followed Rainpool outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm
Whiteclaw was waiting by the enterence of the camp. She nodded to Rainpool and Patchstar as they walked up. "Shall we go?" Rainpool asked and they headed out of the camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:56 pm
Oakenpelt and Cindermoon walked back into the Moon clan camp. Cindermoon had 3 mice, and a vole, and Oakenpelt had 2 squirrles, and 1 pigen. "come on lets go put this down and then we can say hi, to NIghtwing." Mumbled Oakenpelt through the kill. "ok" mumbled Cindermoon back. After they put the food down, they headed over to say hi to Nightwing. "Hello Nightwing." Purred Oakenpelt as he and Cindermoon walked in to the nursery. "Hello" Purred Nightwing back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:27 pm
((wow... sorry i've missed so much... i've had dance all weekend, our nationals are this week and i all i've done this weekend is wake up, eat breakfast, go to dance, get home, eat dinner, and fall asleep xp ))
Eagleheart said goodbye to Nightwing after a nice talk and went out of the nursery. She sniffed the air and smelled her sister. A second later Cindermoon and Oakenpelt padded into the clearing. Eagleheart walked over to Cindermoon after Oakenpelt padded away. "Hmm... it seems that you're taking a special interest in Oakenpelt lately." Eagleheart said with mrrow of laughter.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 pm
(tehe!)
Cindermoon ducked her head in emberisment. "You think so?" Cindermoon mumbled. "He's one of my closest friends besieds you."
Cindermoon looked over at Oakenpelt as he helped one of the apprentices, as he struggled with the amount of freshkill he was carrying. Cindermoon gave a sigh, and looked over at Eagleheart, "Do you think he likes me more then a friend?" Cindermoon then ducked her head again, "You don't have to answer that if you don't know. ." Cindermoon meowed.
(one of my friends has to get up in the morning 3 times a week, go to kick-boxing, then right after that she goes to core, then she rides her bike home which is like 5 miles. I spent the day at her house, on one of those days. . .I can still feel the PAIN!!!! lol blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am
((lol, i feel bad for your friend xd im a-scared! my nationals are in 2 days!!!!! eeks))
"I think he does like you more than a friend...but the real question is do you like him more than a friend." Eagleheart said solemly. She saw Patchstar heading toward the tunnel. "I'll be right back." She said to Cindermoon quickly. "Patchstar!" She yowled as she raced over to Patchstar. She caught up with her just outside the tunnel."Cursedsong said that she thinks its time for you to make Dreamkit and Darkkit apprentices, with Nightwing's kits coming the nursery is going to be too crowded soon." Eagleheart said cathing her breath. She managed to nod back to Rainpool and Whiteclaw.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 pm
((Nationals?))

Patchstar nodded. "Very well. I shall have their ceremony after we return." With that, Patchstar turned and padded into the forest, Rainpool and Whiteclaw following close behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:37 pm
(lol! Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well!)
Cindermoon sat down. Do I like Oakenpelt more then a friend? . . . Cindermoon thought back to the times where she was with him. How she watched as he ran through the forest, his tabby pelt ripiling where the muscles flexed. How his soft Green eyes warmed when he saw her. I guess I do. . .love him. But I still don't know whether he loves me to, I know Eagleheart told me she thinks he does, but I don't he would actually tell her. Maybe I shouldd talk to mom. . ., but on the other hand. . .maybe not. Cindermoon looked up and saw Eagleheart comeing back. Cindermoon gave a thoughtfull sigh, and got up. . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:14 pm
((i dance competitively and we're going to boston for a national dance competition and theres this school from South Africa and they have 251 entries!!! we have 60 somthin entries but our entries are good and clean so we'll see who wins!!! xd thanks we're all really nervous though...we havn't gone to a nationals since we went to Tennesse like 4 years ago))
Eagleheart raced back over to Cindermoon. "Guess what! Im going to have kits!"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games