Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The OLD Request Thread= DO NOT POST REQUESTS HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harperking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Watolga Holpa
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/harperking/siggy pets/soquili/watolga.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): untagged version
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): lilwerewolfgirl
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): no changes smile

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Borias
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/harperking/Harperking-Borias.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): untagged version
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Dawniechan
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): no changes smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:37 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Angathi (soquili) and Saga (otter)
Picture link(s):
Angathi: cert | uncert
Saga: uncert - she doesn't have a cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Saga to be certed with Angathi
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz and Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes

Other: Would it be possible to have Angathi's background changed too since he's being tagged with Saga? When I got him, there really weren't oceanic backgrounds so the Slug was put on temporarily. I would love just an underwater/ocean one. If not, I will wait longer for a mini-shop change or something. Didn't think it would hurt to ask, just in case <3

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:12 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Houndoom
Picture link(s): Certed, Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding melodymh4 as the co-owner. Co-ownership agreement
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): lilwerewolfgirl
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Moto'nzi
Picture link(s): Link
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Co-ownership. I'd like tani's name to stay the same and mine can just be added as "Manchu" or "Panda" if there's not enough room. :3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Nerpin
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes. :V To my knowledge~

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

xxTake Me Away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Plain N Fancy
Picture link(s): xoxo
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncert Version && Owner changed to xxTake Me Away or Tma
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Ameh
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zeda
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/yachan/Soquili/updatedtags/zeda.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncert, [and if you can find the certs and uncerts for her other stages i would love you forever but i can understand if you cant ^^]
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): White Arsenoic
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes it is ^^

Tebiki

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Mab
Picture link(s): http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/Zee_Oddwyn/Soquili/stainglass2_tag-1.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncert in a .jpg format, please? (Unless you know the secret of removing the black bg in Photoshop without removing parts of Mab with it!)
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Aglaia
Picture link(s): Image Here
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add Nuclearity as a co-owner please.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz

Dixie

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:30 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Emma Frost
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/DLF/Tags/MintakaIthiltari.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Ownership change, I now hold sole ownership of Emma. Also, if there's an untagged version of her floating around somewhere? XD;;
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): DLF
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): It's the first time *I've* asked to have it changed? XD;; Min had it changed perviously, so if I need to send the 250g, I will. :O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:10 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Muriel
Picture link(s):Here
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add co-owner "
Winged_Dreams23 " to the cert please. <3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Zoo
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time. <3

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:04 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Jeze
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Rapidashtrainer/Soquili/Certed/SoquiliJeze.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Change of ownership:: xXSakura_ForeverXx
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Rapidashtrainer
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time, yes~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:30 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Laures
Picture link(s): [x]
The change you are requesting: Adding phoenix_resurgam as the new co-owner
The colorist of the pet: DawnieChan
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yup

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Raekah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Lavi
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Dawnie/Tags/Raekah-Lavi.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Ownership of pet is co-owned with Saiyukii~
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Dawnie-Chan
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? Yes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:09 am

Name of Soquili: Moonbane
Picture link(s): Tagged l Untagged
The change you are requesting: Owner name change from Ashtoreth Tsukiko to Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh. (Or Ashy if all that won't fit.) x3
The colorist of the pet: DLF
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes, but I don't mind paying if someone will let me know who I need to send the gold to. ^__^-

Name of Familiar: Crimson Hood
Picture link(s): Tagged l Untagged
The change you are requesting: Owner name change from Ashtoreth Tsukiko to Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh. (Or Ashy if all that won't fit.) x3
The colorist of the pet: Cihiru
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes, but I don't mind paying. Just let me know. <3~

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Name of Soquili: Dichali
Picture link(s): Tagged
The change you are requesting: Adding a Co-owner, Pennie Black
The colorist of the pet: Natsube
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff