Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:27 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua snorted. "Knew my dad? you must be joking. The Pope is above human desires." He muttered angrily. "The moment I was born, my mother was killed and my father sent me out to an old country family. I was not allowed to come into the city while the pope still lived, on pain of death." He frowned. "I never knew his face... his voice... nothing." He sighed. "Though I am sorry about your father..."
"It's ok....He wasn't exactly the nicest person. He was drunk more often then not.....So I guess thats what made me a perfect specimen for the damned experiments he signed me up for...." she said barley able to breath now...afraid it might change to a sob as she remebered the lab by which she became what she is. "I sometimes wonder if my mother would have stopped or helped him...." she said & she began to tremble but she kept a perfectly calm face with a small smile forced apon it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:28 pm
He sighed. "I'd heard he was a bit of a drunk... still, I would have liked to meet him at least once..." though he didn't say what the meeting would have been like, it was obvious by the rage on his face. "Though... I didn't realize he had been toying with human lives..." His face slowly turned from rage to cold understanding. "He was a monster... And your mother would have done everything she could to get you away." He smiled. "mothers are very protective. Mine... mine willingly sacrificed herself to save me." He gave a harsh laugh. "And... It's really not worth it to hide your emotions from me. I know what you're feeling... I feel it too."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:17 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He sighed. "I'd heard he was a bit of a drunk... still, I would have liked to meet him at least once..." though he didn't say what the meeting would have been like, it was obvious by the rage on his face. "Though... I didn't realize he had been toying with human lives..." His face slowly turned from rage to cold understanding. "He was a monster... And your mother would have done everything she could to get you away." He smiled. "mothers are very protective. Mine... mine willingly sacrificed herself to save me." He gave a harsh laugh. "And... It's really not worth it to hide your emotions from me. I know what you're feeling... I feel it too."
Gella sighed as tears filled her eyes again then she smiled & walk into a darker shadow of the room & came back with another crystal rose. She put it next to the others & this made three of them & she smiled, a soft smile which made her look more mature then she was & gave her face a caring look. She even almost felt fully human. She stared at the rose for a moment then turned to him & spoke softly "Come on you need rest. We are going to have a rough day tomarrow." She said calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:41 pm
He smiled a little at that. "... you know, I don't think either of us are going to be able to get to sleep tonight... not alone, at least." He held out a hand to her. "May I keep you company?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:46 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He smiled a little at that. "... you know, I don't think either of us are going to be able to get to sleep tonight... not alone, at least." He held out a hand to her. "May I keep you company?"
Gella stared at his hand for a moment in dis beleife. she started to reach out but she jerked it back as a fist to her cheast still staring at it like it was going to bite her but she reached out again slowly, this time taking hold calmly then looking up into his eyes with a slight smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:49 pm
He smiled back and chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, I won't bite. Or anything else." he muttered softly to her. Then, on impulse, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Then jerked back, ashamed. "Sorry..."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:06 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He smiled back and chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, I won't bite. Or anything else." he muttered softly to her. Then, on impulse, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Then jerked back, ashamed. "Sorry..."
She bit her lower lip. It's not that she didn't like what had just happened it's just she knew it was wrong "We just won't mention this to your friend when we find her." she said then she walked away staring at the floor & let go of his hand as she walked from the room & wrapper her arms around herself still facing the floor with her eyes closed trying to make her dicision. then in an instant it was made clearly for her. She couldn't let him get attached to her. She was no good for him. She liked him...& she was begining to trust him....but that was exactly why she couldn't let him get to close, she couldn't risk it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Joshua frowned and sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders. He understood her thoughts -his were a mirror to her own- but he also understood that he would have to trust her and make her trust him to a degree if he -and probably her- wanted to get out of this alive. "She won't mind. She and I agree that we aren't meant for each other." He said, trying hard to keep his voice level. dammit, this is so much harder than I'd ever expected...  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:08 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua frowned and sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders. He understood her thoughts -his were a mirror to her own- but he also understood that he would have to trust her and make her trust him to a degree if he -and probably her- wanted to get out of this alive. "She won't mind. She and I agree that we aren't meant for each other." He said, trying hard to keep his voice level. dammit, this is so much harder than I'd ever expected...
Gella shook her head not looking at him "Josh this isn't right. I'm no good for you. Please, you've seen my calmest but you havn't seen me when......." She looked away & spoke in barly more then a whisper"...if I'd ever cause you pain I'd....I'd never forgive myself...." she said fighting back the tears now. She couldn't understand it. They barly met a few hours ago & she felt so connected to him. She hated it. How was it this one person could break down all her walls & barriers & barly say a word. The walls & barriers that she had worked on all her life & he just shattered them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Joshua shook his head a little. "Gella... I don't care." He said simply. "I've been betrayed... struck at for no reason... I don't care." He pulled her tighter to him. "I.... I can't help it... I hate to ask, but... will you stay with me?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua shook his head a little. "Gella... I don't care." He said simply. "I've been betrayed... struck at for no reason... I don't care." He pulled her tighter to him. "I.... I can't help it... I hate to ask, but... will you stay with me?"
Gella cried still as he held her closer & this question faced her with a disicion. Was she to give in to the only true happiness she had ever known? Was she to let go to protect him... then she sighed & wrapped her arms around his torso & hid her face in his cheast for a moment then leaned her head sideways & spoke softly "...as long as you want me with you.....& only if you can make me this promise....that if i get out of hand...& threaten someone's life....no matter who it is...without good reason....you'll end it....." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:49 am
[*Waits for Strawberryluv to post* >.<]  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:33 pm
Joshua tensed, knowing that what she said was logical, reasonable, and above all, right. And yet, to kill her... He knew he could kill her if it came down to it, but... could he live with himself afterwards. It doesn't matter... She's had such little happiness in her life. If I can make her happy, even if only for a little while, then it is all worth it. "I promise." He said in a choked voice. "I promise." He put his other arm around her protectively, locking it with the one already around her, and held her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:07 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua tensed, knowing that what she said was logical, reasonable, and above all, right. And yet, to kill her... He knew he could kill her if it came down to it, but... could he live with himself afterwards. It doesn't matter... She's had such little happiness in her life. If I can make her happy, even if only for a little while, then it is all worth it. "I promise." He said in a choked voice. "I promise." He put his other arm around her protectively, locking it with the one already around her, and held her.
Gella nodded & spoke weakly "...thank you..." she said then she curled up next to him as his arms locked around her. His skin was burning hot on her ever icy hide, she loved hit, she tried not to breath too much, the scent of him made the ures more difficult but she smiled & held her arms around his torso tightly but beign carful as not to hurt him, she wasn't used to being this physacly close to anyone so she had to becareful & knew this would take some getting used to.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:12 pm
He could tell she was trying hard not to be too rough. "Gella... I'm not exactly a fragile human." He muttered softly. "Please... don't hold anything in." He wanted to feel the extent of her emotions... and it would help with his. He was as uncomfortable with the close contact as her, but... he liked it, and didn't want to let go. She felt... warm. He hugged her tighter, almost afraid of her slipping from his arms.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games