Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 pm

After a while Gin and his digimon got out of the pool."So guys lets check up on Yin..."Then they all dried off."Sure why not lets."Kyle XY said when he and the other digimon where already outside.Gin then got on Marcos,"Lets go guys..."Then Chuey blurted out something out of nowhere."Gin what about those people in the mansion..."Gin just smiled as he dematerialize him,Jack,Tre,Kyle XY,and Chavo."Don't worry they are safe in their room."Then Marcos took off and flew where Yin was.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm

"I believe that is him coming towards us now. Oh, and let us not forget those who lay here comatose, really you think they would wake up more often."

Yin Yun Yang

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:14 pm

Kay sees the note saying that they could leave, but stays put. She decides she'll stay, but only as long as Tsurugi finds it neccessary...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:14 pm

Smirks and looks at Gin.

Note Dragon Viet

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Gin looks down and sees Yin and some other people and digimon."Hey Marcos they're under us."Marcos looked down,"Yeah I see them when should we land..."Gin just smiled as he stood on top of Marcos,"You can land whenever you want I'm going down to greet them..."He then jumped off Marcos free falling and then landing perfectly he just smiled and stared at the others."Hey..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 pm

woooh me and patamon gota find safety from that thing me and patamon aren't sure how to digivolve

Twighlight-Prince

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm

"Welcome aboard the SSS Machinedramon. Have you figured out a way to awaken comatose people? Oh, and this is... is.... actually he didn't tell me his name yet."

Black guilmon continues to stuff his face full of breakfast.

"Hey machinedramon, I think we can continue on our way to the great canyon. I doubt we will travel far enough to give Gin difficulty for his trip."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Twighlight this is patamon O.o people call me malcolm

Twighlight-Prince

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 pm

"I'm Tony Dragon, or Ryu for short, and he's vee.. Where are we heading to?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 pm

"Huh comatose who is in a coma."Then Marcos landed beside Gin."Hey Yin and machinedramon and Ryu how's it been..."Gin just wiped off the dirt off him."So you still planning on going to the Great Canyon well good luck with that right now I can't go anywhere since there are two people and their digimon staying over at my house and one of them injured her ankle..."

gstyle818

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Looks at Marcos ,"What digimon are you?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:46 pm

nice to meet you ryu (patamon) so how do you digivolve patamon!! don't be so up front and rude we just met them

Twighlight-Prince

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:47 pm

"All the people I brought with me from network city are comatose. Still. And yeah, we are on our way to the grand canyon still, stopping off at Factorial Town, then we are going to a place that holds memories."

Yin and black guilmon look thoughtful for a moment. Machinedramon pauses for a second, then resumes.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 pm

The giant digimon flying over head should becoming soon don't you think we shouldd get out of here and sorry bout ease droppin

Twighlight-Prince

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 pm

"Oh what digimon your asking Ryu."Gin then materialized the rest of his digimon."If you want to know let me introduce all of them;Marcos is a Herculeskabuterimon,Chuey is a kamemon, Chavo is a Devidramon,Tre a Deramon,Jack a Mushroomon,and Kyle XY a Tigervespamon."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games