Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

What value do you place on Courage?:

I think Courage's really important. I can't imagine going through life being scared all the time. That's not really "living" is it? You've got to keep plunging forward and exploring, and to do that, you've got to have courage.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?:
This is a hard one! I think it's a tie between strength and intelligence. You need strength to have courage, no doubt about it; you've got to be tough emotionally as well as physically. How else can you stand up against whatever it is you're facing? But you need to be smart too, because... well, I think there's a difference between being stupid and being courageous. You don't have to run off and get hurt to prove you've got guts.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?:
It'll help me survive the terrible heat, for one. For another, it'll help me face whatever comes my way!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Chantesuta
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

What value do you place on Courage?: Ah ha! My Courage is but my most valued trait. While I am a'questing It is vital that I show no fear and continue on despite the odds!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?:

I would have to say strength.. No.. Luck.. Uh.. Maybe speed since courage and strength do you little if you cant get there quickly. Hrmn. I'm.. Not actually sure. Strength.. No Luck... Yes! Luck! Luck is definitely most important -- many of my quests have been successful because fortune favors the brave!

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?:

While my last quest was, unfortunately, lost, this time I am sure I will have to continue on without self doubt caused by this unfortunate loss...  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~

What value do you place on Courage?: "Courage is the one thing that results from a combination of your other skills. When you have strength, you're bolder and more courageous. When you have speed, you're quick to taunt with the persistent knowledge that you could get away from trouble. And so on and so forth..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: "As I said before, courage is more of a combination of all these skills so I'd have to say courage because that's all it is."

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: "I believe that during my current journey, I'll need to summon more courage, something that I had... Lost in the past moons. The seasons change constantly, but courage is an important trait for any wanderer. To be able to explore threatening areas and caverns and entering voluminous bodies of water to cool off from the sun's rays, that's where I'll need courage. And perhaps... Just perhaps... I might summon the courage to face her again..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What value do you place on Courage?: "Courage? Well. It's important tu...to muh...me, I su...suppose. I nuh...need mo...more of it I think." He sighs softly. "I'm tuh...too sh... shy to be really courageous, I think, but... Courage is nuh...needed tuh...to pro...pro...protect people from those who would do them inj...injustice, so yeh...yeah. I'll say it's important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: "In...intelligence and stu...strength. Yuh...you neh...need intelligence to suh...see why suh...some one wo...wo...would do what the...they're doing, such as a pa...parent pu...punishing their child. That isn't always injustice, nor should one usually interfere. Then, tuh... tuh...to deal with it, one nuh...nuh...needs physical strength as we...well as strength of spi...spirit to step u...u...up to the bad one and say 'No, this is wrong, and I will stop you if need be' and do what is necessary... The spi...spirit for the words, the physical for the actions th...that might be nee...needed."

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: "I...if I g...got m...more courage, I m...may...maybe cou...cou...could tell K...K...K... the mare I care about how I feel..."  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: teepee

"I place a high value on Courage." Klei nodded. "You can't survive in this world without it. You need it to stand up for what you believe in and even to make it through out the day.

"This time strength works best with Courage. Why? Well simply put, you need to believe that you can do something in order to do it. Sometimes it's just going from point A to point B and other times it's a fight. If you aren't brave you'll get killed."

"Courage won't actually help me.. the seasons change has nothing to do with courage or any other skill. It just happens and you deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori

Honestly? I don't know. Haven't really had to use it much. Sure, if my kid was in trouble or somethin', I'd jump right in, and I guess that takes courage. But~ I don't know.

Well... I could be a smart-a** and say Courage works best with Courage, but I won't... Okay, maybe I will.

((Seems like you caught her in a crabby mood. XD))
I don't.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili: Edel

What value do you place on Courage?: Courage is very important to me! Mainly because of my interests in life. I often find myself wandering alone, sometimes in dark places. I also love exploring. Lately though, I've been dragging a friend with me. I think I'd like to be able to venture out on my own. Like all those brave explorers before me!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: I'd have to say...Strength. I mean, if you have the courage to put yourself in a situation, you need to have the strength to get yourself out, if it goes bad.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: Well...I've been thinking...about possibly telling a certain stallion how I feel...And I also have a score to settle with a certain someone. The only problem is I'm completely terrified to even going looking for him again!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Hakumei

What value do you place on Courage?: High, I beleive that courage is nesassary each day, to protect your family, to make those tough descisions and then to deal with the consequences... To be able to do the right thing even when it is the harder path.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Hmm... I think Strength, and I don't mean the phisical type, though that helps. ^.^ But a strength of spirit from which courage is born.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: I will need courage, the strength to stand by my mate through the time ahead, the courage to take responibility for my actions. *Smiles softly* ... as I truly hope there will be such this summer. For I wish to bare my mate a family. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Fennel
Link to Teepee: [here]

What value do you place on Courage?: Courage assists in a person's ability to take the plunge and go for that which they believe. This can be that which is big or small; from taking that route to the delicate rich flowers beneath or risking limb and life for another creature. All are a part of courage and is greatly important in life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: I believe intelligence works best with courage, and that is because one must have the smarts to implement courage in life. They must be able to determine if a decision is courageous or reckless.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: As the seasons change so do those around you. Courage will assist you to handle those situations. All creatures are recovering from the lethargic effects of winter, and courage will help all to cope.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: dracoXK
Participating Soquili: Eros
Link to Teepee:Teepee

What value do you place on Courage?: Quite a bit, you see you need courage to face the unknown, and i love venturing off and experience new things.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: *after thinking* I would have to say luck. For you do not need intelligace to have courage, though it might me nice, not everyone can be bright. Speed and Courage do not go together well, if you push ahead with out looking back you might miss something that you gathered up your courage for. Strength and Courage are both strong traits and might try to fight one another when your brain is reacting. So I think Luck. If you have luck you might avoid the danger that you needed courage for.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: *chuckles* I need all the courage this summer for my children have grown and I do not want to let them go yet. I need it to be able to wish them off and let them live their own lives instead of keeping them all to myself  

dracoXK

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -Nessus-Euenos-
Participating Soquili: Shinyun

What value do you place on Courage?: De ja vu?
Courage is what allowes me to fly. It is what fuels my exploration, enables me to discover new things and put myself into new situations. It is the very essence of my being, my spirit, my will. Without Courage, I would be nothing- just a lump, sitting at home with Mother and Hyun-Ae, wasting away, my mind turned to dust and ash by the slow passage of time, my heart rotten to the core for lack of excitement. I place great value on courage.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Intelligence- to know when Courage turns to folly is a hard concept to grasp, especially for those who are so blinded by the driving desire to explore that they fail to heed Reason's warnings. To know, not just guess or rely on chance, when it is best to turn around and head home... Courage can lead to the downfall of many a great mare, and stallion, if they do not have the Intelligence to match.

Courage will help me to face the new families springing up about me, to see the joyful mares with their foals and watch as the stallions come home to watch them, and not to cry... For Father is never here. Father left us. Father abandoned us. Does he even know we exist?
Courage... courage will help me to face those happy families, those joyous souls, those blissful lovers, and not be reminded of my own pains.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 am
POINTS ADDED

User Image

Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: Tokidoki
Link to Teepee: [ Linku ]

"I think I place courage rather high! Without that, how am I supposed to sweep all the lovely mares off their hooves?" cool

"I'd like to repeat my answer from the other month. 'Cause I'll probably always use the same answer." 3nodding

"In ways I'm unaware of.. I can't see the furture.. Like someone I know.." rolleyes  

IpseityNix

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Here we go!

Courage is very important, especially to someone like me... Without courage, you won't be able to overcome your fears and help others in need, after all!

Intelligence! Courage is one thing, but rushing into things all the time can be bad... My mentor had showed me that apart from being brave and courageous, a hero needs to be smart and make the best of the situation!

I'm going to train with my mentor soon. Courage will help me adept to his herd high up in the mountains, make new friends, and learn news skills...

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:42 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hypercandy Loli
Participating Soquili: Alexander
Link to Teepee: [x]

Its important to have courage, even if your unsure of it at the time, deep inside you have it and it will come out at its best when appropriate. It is very important if you want to protect those you care about, either making choices or in a scrap with another.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Strength. You need certain strength to pull off courage, and you need it to be able to see why you need that courage and how effectively it needs to be used or handled. Its a strange, dangerous emotion if your not careful.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: Well, when the rain come more shadows lurk, in the shadows there is more danger and since spring s the time where the gift of life is mostly seen, there are more advantages of daringly, evil souls to take. Im just saying, be careful. It'll hep me protect my family, or continue on my travels without constant worry bleating in the back of my mind. Man, the spring weather sucks though!  

HyperCandy Loli

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games