Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am
"Hey everyone," Serithia says finally coming out of her compartment. "What did I miss?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:20 pm
Kitty cocked her head at Ann, "You know, I like your explanation better. Let's go with that. xp " Serithia wandered up behind them. "Oh, hi, Serithia!" said Kitty turning to greet the Slytherin. "Remember me, we had Care of Magical Creatures together? You haven't missed much, just some awesome drawings presented, people talking, pets going missing...Just a normal day." xd  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:22 pm
"Ah, Serithia! Nice to see you on board." Ann tucked Aiko tightly under her arm to give Serithia a one-armed hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:37 pm
"Nice to see you guys too," Serithia says, hugging Ann. Stepping back she Serithia looks at Aiko clutched tightly in Anns arm. "She's so cute, may I?" she asks poising her hand above Aiko's head about to pet her.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie smiles and nods as she walks past serithia,ann and kitty as they stood in the doorway of serithia's compartment
she walks past and continues walking around the train,stretching her legs having been sat down for a while

User Image

..they CRASH around me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:17 am
MyMoonLitDream
"Nice to see you guys too," Serithia says, hugging Ann. Stepping back she Serithia looks at Aiko clutched tightly in Anns arm. "She's so cute, may I?" she asks poising her hand above Aiko's head about to pet her.

"Why of course. She just loves attention." Ann handed Aiko to Serithia instead and brushed off the fur off her robes.  

Miss Love Tantei

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm
Holding on to Aiko with one arm, Serithia petts her gently with the other. "I aboslutely adore cats," Serithia says smiling. "Minus the shedding of course," she adds watching Ann brush off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm
Kitty giggled, "Same here." She joined in petting Aiko.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 pm
Serithia laughs as Aiko takes on a very smug look at the attention she's receiving. "That reminds me of my cat," Serithia says with a smile, "Whenever you stopped petting her she would give you this look that clearly said 'how dare you defy me commoner'. I'm sure she thought she was a queen."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:38 pm
"Oh you pretty much summed up Aiko's 'princess-complex'." Ann rolled her eyes looking at Aiko's satisfied expression, "but I've got to say that they are indeed adorable." Ann tugged gently at Aiko's whiskers, which made Aiko's mouth twitch, "You should bring your cat around some time, Serithia. Then our cats would be playpals or something."  

Miss Love Tantei

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 pm
"She died," Serithia mutters sadly, "Something was wrong with her blood." Handing Aiko back to Ann Serithia smiles, "What kind of music do you like? I think we're far enough away from Hogwarts for electronics to work." she says, pulling out her ipod.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:56 am
"Oh my, I'm so sorry. I was being a bit insensitive and implying...okay let's forget I said anything..." Ann cleared her mind and felt bad for making Serithia relive a painful memory. She took back Aiko silently and answered Serithia's question, "Well I'm quite fond of Asian Pop music, but I generally have a universal taste in music. I love R&B, some hip-hop, and trance. OoOoo what kind of iPod do you have?"  

Miss Love Tantei

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:51 am
"I have the first gen nano. I know it's old but I love the design. It fits in my hand and pockets perfectly," Serithia says with a grin. "I used to listen to whatever my parents put on which would be a lot of soft/classic rock, but my friend got me hooked on alternative. Panic at the Disco was the first band I ever had an interest in. I miss their exclamation point though. I can listen to just about anything that's not country or christian. The two C's," she explains.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:33 pm
"And I can listen to just about anything that isn't rap, aren't we all tolerant?" xp Kitty jumped back into the conversation after her moment of silence for Serithia's and her own kitties. "Can we actually go in the compartment, though? Instead of standing in the doorway like this? And if we close the door, maybe Aiko can finally feel the 'ground' under her paws," she added as she watched a meowing Aiko trying to escape Ann's arms.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:34 pm
Watching Aiko squirm Serithia walks into the compartment. "Even Aiko can only take so much attention," she tosses over her shoulder with a smile.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games