Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:24 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
There was another knock at the door, Kale was popular tonight

He sighed opening the door again to see who it was.
[holy fugnuggets, your avis cooler then before]

[thanks sweetie!] Lianna blinked up at him, hlittle blue eyes red and puff, "Kale? Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess I can..." he mumbled softly, looking down noticing her eyes. "Is something wrong?"
"I miss my daddy." She cried holding a little mimzy in her hands, tears streacked her cheeks and she squeezed ut to her chest

He smiled and patted her head gently. "I'm sure you'll see him soon enough..." he said. "Here, you can sleep on this bed..." he said going over and fixing it for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
There was another knock at the door, Kale was popular tonight

He sighed opening the door again to see who it was.
[holy fugnuggets, your avis cooler then before]

[thanks sweetie!] Lianna blinked up at him, hlittle blue eyes red and puff, "Kale? Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess I can..." he mumbled softly, looking down noticing her eyes. "Is something wrong?"
"I miss my daddy." She cried holding a little mimzy in her hands, tears streacked her cheeks and she squeezed ut to her chest

He smiled and patted her head gently. "I'm sure you'll see him soon enough..." he said. "Here, you can sleep on this bed..." he said going over and fixing it for her.
She sat her mimzy up on the bed and tried to climb up on it but couldnt, she was to short  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:30 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She sat her mimzy up on the bed and tried to climb up on it but couldnt, she was to short

He picked her up, then sat her down onto the bed, and then cleaned her cheeks from the stains gently with his shirt. "Are you okay now?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:34 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He picked her up, then sat her down onto the bed, and then cleaned her cheeks from the stains gently with his shirt. "Are you okay now?" he asked her.
She nodded and cuddled up beside him, "I am, but your not...I saw what Katori did...and I saw Kali cryign when she left...and yoru cryign too..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:42 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She nodded and cuddled up beside him, "I am, but your not...I saw what Katori did...and I saw Kali cryign when she left...and yoru cryign too..."

"Everything will be fine....Go to bed now Lianna...You need rest after what you've been through..." he said soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:47 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Everything will be fine....Go to bed now Lianna...You need rest after what you've been through..." he said soothingly.
Lianna's eyes grew heavy, "but..but.." Her head started to dip as she spoke  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Go to sleep..." he said again soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Her head dipped one last time before it landed in his lap and she slept soundly.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:01 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Her head dipped one last time before it landed in his lap and she slept soundly.

He gently rested her head on a pillow, then wrote a note saying he would be right back, in case she woke while he was gone. He then went to someone elses room, and knocked on the door gently.
[You pick]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:17 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He gently rested her head on a pillow, then wrote a note saying he would be right back, in case she woke while he was gone. He then went to someone elses room, and knocked on the door gently.
[You pick]
Aiya opened the door, "Hi Kale, something wrong?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:19 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[You pick]

"Come with me..." he murmured, going back to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:24 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[You pick]

AIya followed, "what is it Kale?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:27 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[You pick]

When they got to his room, he pointed to Lianna. "Watch her for me..." he said, putting some clothes and other supplies into his backpack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:30 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[You pick]

When they got to his room, he pointed to Lianna. "Watch her for me..." he said, putting some clothes and other supplies into his backpack.
"where are you going? Kale?" She asked as she saw Lianna suckign her thumb,  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:33 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"where are you going? Kale?" She asked as she saw Lianna suckign her thumb,

He sighed. "To Earth..." he said, leaving his room, and knocking on Kali's door.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games