Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:58 am
[[ Actually, you know when I said Daniel was complex? Well yeah, he's pretty much one of the only vampires that down turn other people into vampires. That's why he didn't go bite some random person. He wouldn't want to turn Kat into a vampire. ]]

Daniel hadn't taken that much blood, even though he was very thirsty. He pulled his fangs out of her neck and realized that she had fainted. He picked her up and brought her to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed, him also sitting down near her.

((how....sweet burning_eyes ))

Kat's eyes flickered open. "W..w..what's going on?" she asked, seeing Daniel, but not remembering where she was or why. Her neck felt sore and as she put a hand to it, she saw blood on her fingers. "W..w..what?" she said, dazed and confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:53 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Taylor smiled, grasping the girls hand with a promising strengh. He slowly lifted off of the ground, higher and higher until everything on the ground was as small as ants. He grasped the girl closely, feeling a connection that made him shudder as he slowly scanned over the house. "So...where would you like to go?" he asked with a smile as he started floating above the town.
Feeling the wind touch her face made another image pop into her head. It was her flying but with another person by her side. She couldn't see the person's eyes just the person smiling at her. Then the image just seem to dissolved from her head. "I don't know." She said looking at the ground and the sky. "Where would you like to go?" Lauren smiled as she felt the wind touch her face.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:53 pm
He smiled gently as he continued to gently glide over the sky. "Hmm...how about...I bring you to Hawaii for a day? Just so...you could see it...with me..." he finished, a small blush showing on his tanned cheeks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:57 pm
"Hawaii?" Lauren frowned. "Isn't that really far away though? We have to cross the ocean then!" She knew Taylor was good at flying but can he really fly that long or fast.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:50 pm
He smiled gently. "Well, yes, it's a long ways away, but hey, it's worth it and we have all the time in the world!" he chuckled as he started to fly just a little bit faster. "Now you can just enjoy the view and why not and I will worry about getting there." he said, as he looking straght, as if he were trying not to fly into anything.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:12 pm
Lauren nodded as she squeeze his hand. She didn't want to fall and land in the ocean. More images popped in her head when she closed her eyes. She was laughing at something and the person next to her looked like he was laughing too. Then it disappeared and it looked like somebody different was giving her a scroll. On the top it said S-Rank mission in big bold black letters. Lauren blinked as the image disappeared again and she concentrate on looking at the scenery. "The person looked so familiar." She thought. "Who could it be?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:42 pm
He smiled to her as he continued to fly. It had been a few hours and they had finally reached the islands. "Finally!" he stated with a smiled as he gently let them down to the ground where they would not be seen. His wings retracted and he smiled, offering his hand to the girl. "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:45 pm
Lauren nodded and took his hand. "Where are we going first?" She blushed. Then she gasp as she remembered something. "Did we forget Marbles?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:06 pm
He was quiet for a few moments then sighed. "Well, yes....I guess we did." he said ever so gently before thinking about what could be done. "If you really want him, we could go get him if you like...I don't mind, really." he finished quickly, looking up at the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:03 pm
"No, I think he'll be fine for a couple of days." Lauren said, hoping that someone in the house will be able to feed Marbles. "Anyways you must be tired, let's go find a hotel or something." She took his arm and walked across the beach.

[Are they on the beach?]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:16 pm
((Sure, why not!))

He smiled lightly as he started to walk across the soft sand. "You know...I feel a little weird. I always have on dressy clothes." he said as he stopped in his tracks and picking up a smooth, pink, spiral shell off the sand. He sighed, as he walked over to Lauren, clenching the small shell in his tanned hands.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:10 am
"Well, I'm sure we can do something about that." Lauren giggled. She stopped when she saw him pick up the pink shell. "Souvenir?" She asked curiously.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:25 am
He smiled gently as he looked at the small shell in his hand. "Well, I guess you could say that." he said as he looked up at the sky a nd then to the clear water. He started walking again, slowly, as if he was looking for something.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:27 pm
"You dropped something?" Lauren's sapphire eyes scan the beach. "Want me to help you look too?" She gazed through the water and watch as the sun was beginning to set.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:56 pm
He smiled gently as he sat down on the warm sand and smiled as he watched the sun set. He placed the shell next to himself before he too off his shoes and socks, tucking them neatly into his shoes. "No, I didn't lose anything. Just trying to enjoy the beauty, ya know?" he asked with a rather withdrawn smile. He sat in silence for another couple minutes before rolling up the bottom of his pants and standing, wiping the sand off his rear end. He looked over and eyed Lauren with a mysterious smile as he slowly started to approch her.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff