Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:30 pm
((Ack, more stuff to write.))"The grass tastes good as a horse, but if I don't drink water or something before I morph back I almost gag." She chuckled quietly. Lorelai felt a little uneasy under the eyes of Naomi, but it didn't bother her too much. Raising her head, she met Naomi's eyes. She nodded at Arella while her eyes still kept contact with Naomi. "Yes, I think I'd like that very much."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 pm
A white van? she thought for awhile. "That would be great, Arella," Naomi told her. She sensed that Lorelai didn't feel too secure around her but did not say anything. Instead she ran back into Karen's house and played with Fire.  

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:39 pm
She followed Naomi in, in silent awe of the house. It's beautiful! A bit overwhelming, but whatever. Her eyes followed the wolf pup as he played with Naomi. She felt as though she had finally found her place in the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:42 pm
Arella showed Lorelai into the house, and into the room were everyone was playing. "As you can tell, there aren't that many of us. No one's certain how many of us actually exist." She introduced everyone, pointing at them in turn. "That's Karen, and her two tigers Ryan and Emily. Naomi you've met, and that's her wolf cub Fire. Shadow, I do believe you've already met as well." She smirked at him picking up Pepper who round around her ankles. "Oh, and this is my cat Pepper. Now," she started, sitting onto the nearest sofa." D'you have any questions or anything? I've still got some but we can work them out as they come." She smiled.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:43 pm
Naomi threw the ball and Fire ran to retrieve it, his tail springing behind him. He caught the bouncy toy just a second before it hit the floor.

"Good boy," laughed Naomi, stroking Fire gently. When Lorelai entered Karen's houe as well, she grew rather silent.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:52 pm
"Are you ok Naomi?" Arella looked concerned. "You nothing that's been happening is you're fault right? I mean, I'm sure everyone's a bit stressed out and tired and stuff. I certainly am. Been trying to find people like me for months, and to find several in two days is scary."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:52 pm
((White van always means EVIL!))

"That's a cute pup, Naomi," she mumbled to break the obvious tension. Lorelai sat beside Arella and turned to her. "So... who is trying to use us and why do they want to? How did you get your powers? Why did this just happened to us and not the many other people who had animal DNA?" she asked rapidly. She stopped herself, but had generated many more questions. Like Arella said, they would all find out in time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:56 pm
[That's why I chose a white van, because they ARE evil stare ]
"Well, I got mine when I was accidentally injected with cat DNA when I was little. My parents brought me to the USA for treatment to something, which was when I got it. As you can probably tell," She pointed at herself. "My accent isn't exactly from somewhere near here. I was brought up in England but a few months ago, the house my parents and I lived in burnt down. I managed to escape and knowing there'd be people like me somewhere I came here." She paused for a moment. "I'm not sure why they'd want us, what kind of work. It could just be some kind of freak show, experiments, hard labour, anything. We have no idea."

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:11 pm
((Yaww))

"True," muttered Naomi, still heaving her attention towards Fire. "Just to make money. It's risky." She started thinking about all the possibilities of miserable things they could do to them if they ever captured them some how...

((Guys we gotta speed things up. It's been 15 pages without real action gonk ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:27 pm
Lorelai pondered this for a bit and looked outside. But how can they overtake us? What gives them the right? Do they... whoever they may be... think we're less than human? It hurt to believe that, so she changed her focus and turned to Naomi. She gestured toward the window, where a small, businessy car was circling up and down the street. Lorelai was a little paranoid after what she had heard.  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:34 pm
"Just because we're have an itty bitty ounce of difference doesn't mean that they can take over our lives like we're brutes," said Naomi, half talking to herself. "But that's just what we're going to do, if we give them that chance. And we're NOT going to give it away. We have to keep it safe." She looked down to see Fire sort of yawning, if it was scientifically possible for wolves. "Naptime." Naomi gave him a short belly rub and put Fire on the sofa. In just a few minutes he was fast asleep, like a human baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:37 pm
((gestured toward the window xd ))  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:41 pm
(( xd Boo. Me eyes hurt from hogging the computer all day crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:01 pm
((Hehe... dramallama LLAMA! mrgreen ))  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:03 pm
[[Bless. xd ]]
Arella looked towards were Lorelai had gestured. She frowned slightly. "It doesn't look like them.. if they'd come to find one of us I doubt they'd do it in broad daylight. But then again, I might be wrong." She peered after the car. "It's too small to hold us anyway, I doubt they know what animals we can become. Hang on..." A black van with the word "Hollins and Co."pulled up on the other side of the street and a sleazy man in an expensive suit got out and went to the house opposite. "That's him! That's one of the guys from last night! I'm certain!" Her blue eyes widened.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games