Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:28 pm
Jesse had began wandering around the school, having nothing else to do.
She didn't realize that she had wandered onto the second floor, where the sophomores are.
'Where am I?' she thought as she continued to walk down the halls.
Some people stared at her with a mean expression.
She had realized she was on the sophomore floor.
She began to frantically try to find her way back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:34 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.
"I just like sketching." Rin said, showing her a sketch of the school and a little girl was standing in front of it, waving. "But painting and water colors are okay."  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:04 am
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.
"I just like sketching." Rin said, showing her a sketch of the school and a little girl was standing in front of it, waving. "But painting and water colors are okay."
"Cool, well I need to go and find my dorm so I'll leave you to your sketching." She gave a tentative smile. "Nice meeting you." She picked up her bag and walked back out into the hallway. She still had no idea were to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:50 pm
Sora starred groggily at the clock on her desk the numbers a blur. She forced the haze from her mind pushing herself up from her vantage point on the floor, her head still throbbing from striking the floor and a heavy sigh escaped her lips, falling off the bed was not a way to start the day everyday. She picked up her towel and clothes for the day moving into the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day.  

Hailay

Hailay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:43 am
Sora emerged from the bathroom a short time later cleaned and dressed. She pulled her long hair back off her neck, tying it into a pony tail. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top, all black, with a red belt tied around her hips. Sora picked up the keys from her desk and headed out of her room, locking the door behind her, her destination the track and field.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:44 pm
Kazuma was outside on the blacktop, practicing his 3 pointers. He still wasn't up to the game he had when he was on the team. He had to keep practicing to show the coach that he deserved the spot back.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:28 am
Sora had been running around the track for several hours now, finding it a refreshing change from her school life. She slowed her running pace to a walk, circling the track a few times to cool off as her thoughts wandered. She felt eyes on her and she turned in the direction they had come from, finding no one there. Sora sighed, moving to sit in the shade of a tree, pulling out one of her text books to finish her homework for the day. Despite the heat of the afternoon, the feeling she had gotten had left her chilled and unable to shake the unease it had left her with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:47 am
Sora slammed the text book closed in frustration, that feeling was grating on her nerves she couldn't shake the uneasiness she felt. With a sigh she packed her books back up in her school bag and rose from her seat swinging her bag over one shoulder. She walked around the school grounds lost in thought finding herself at the black top when her came out of her reverie. A quick glance around and she saw Kazuma to be the only one there practicing. Sora walked to a nearby tree, leaning against it to watch him practice, not wishing to disturb him.  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:17 am
His days was routine. Wake up, wash up, dress, get to class, lunch, class, room, sleep. He wished it were something different. He didn't particapate in anything.. He didn't feel like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Sora continued to lean against the tree for several moments, before sliding slowly down along the length of the trunk. She folded her legs beneath her in cat like fashion, gazing around at her surroundings for the first time really a faint smile touching her lips. The small amount of flowers dotting the grounds reminded her of the last place she had stayed, although her house had led directly out into a forest, making it easy to practice her archery skills with out interference from others.  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Ryina
Sora continued to lean against the tree for several moments, before sliding slowly down along the length of the trunk. She folded her legs beneath her in cat like fashion, gazing around at her surroundings for the first time really a faint smile touching her lips. The small amount of flowers dotting the grounds reminded her of the last place she had stayed, although her house had led directly out into a forest, making it easy to practice her archery skills with out interference from others.
Walking around outside helped him calm down. No matter what, a walk around made him happy. Seeing a girl near a tree, he decide he need a few more friends... or friends overall. Walking over he smiled, his hair covering the top part of his eyes, which were a copper red. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:14 pm
A voice brought Sora from her thoughts. Lifting her head, a small shy smile touched her lips. "Hey there," she responded softly. Some one else that would not avoid her because of her being new to the area. Pushing herself up from the ground, it gave her a moment to take in the other students appearance and offered him a friendly smile.  

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:20 pm
He nodded, keeping his friedly smile. It took him awhile to remember words, and he shook his head from the absent minded trance. "I'm Marcus." holding out his hand, he waited. He found some students ignoring the handshake, so it really didn't bother him that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:28 pm
Sora slipped her hand into Marcus's returning the hand shaking before releasing it. "I'm Sora, pleasure to meet you Marcus." She bent down, lifting her bag from the ground tossing it over one shoulder and held her hands loosely by her sides.
"I'm new in town, you wouldn't happen to know if this school has a place to practice archery would you?" She asked him feeling her cheeks color a little. After the events of the past year, you would think that her shyness would have left her completely.

Hailay

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Ryina
Sora slipped her hand into Marcus's returning the hand shaking before releasing it. "I'm Sora, pleasure to meet you Marcus." She bent down, lifting her bag from the ground tossing it over one shoulder and held her hands loosely by her sides.
"I'm new in town, you wouldn't happen to know if this school has a place to practice archery would you?" She asked him feeling her cheeks color a little. After the events of the past year, you would think that her shyness would have left her completely.
"Archery? Um... I don't think so.. I could look into it." He didn't take part of any clubs, mainly do to him studying in his room. "It's my first year here, and I'm an eleventh grader."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff