Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm
Hi, I'm Lucy.... I love watching Naruto, and it was probably the most successful manga I've ever read... My favorite character is Kakashi, and is quickly fallowed be Gaara and Deidara.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:44 pm
Amitto
Somethng about me? Hmm my name is Amitto and I'm from Poland.
I'm obsessed with any kind of Yaoi RAWRRRrrr...ehm...
I like SasuNaru but i absolutly love NaruSasu and NaruIta. Any NaruSeme "Yes NARYTO screw that b***h!!" twisted
Yes...Something more about me? I'm 24 now and when I see an "x" somewhere in the text my eyes automaticly going to that place...I'm hopeless... redface
I am too so you don't need to worry whee  

HatelessHeart

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

xYosukexxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Yaoi and slash is my cup of tea xd

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 pm
Hello Hello Hello(:
i'm Roma, but i prefer Marissa :3
anways if you want my Bio then Go to my profile. ;p
i am obssesed < ( can't spell. idc )
with Naruto
chya ninja
i'm a very animated human being. 3nodding
i love yaoi couples espcially Naruto and Saskue, btw. yaoi means
boy Love boy. (=
i also love the Akatasuki.

anyways i guess that's it o.o
feel free to PM me or Comment me.
i'll reply heart  

xCupCakexMassacrex

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xYosukexxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 am
ShiroganexNaoto
Hey! I'm Shizuma Hikari, but call me Sasuke 'cause honest to god it's my nickname in school. As hyper as I may seem online, I'm the complete opposite in real life. (probably how I got my nickname...)

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Lets see... about me... I love the SasuNaru pairing, it's totally my OTP. I'm half american and half Irish. My birthday is in july, very close to Sasuke's birthday (another reason thats added to the nickname...) I cosplay Sasuke at lot at the anime "cons" at the U of M and Youmacon and what not. (I was there this year) Most of the time I wear dark blue or black (my wardrobe has always been like that, but in no way am I emo or Gothic, I hate makeup and I don't wear nets and I'm not uber depressed or anything...) I love hershey's chocolate, but other then that I'm not huge on sweets. I love to cook, read, write, draw and help people. I'm a total computer nerd (but people don't know it) and I'm good with cars (random...). Ano... I'm president of the "SasuNaru" fan club at my school and I turned some of my total homophobe friends into obsessed SasuNaru fans (thats skill man). I run a Naruto forum where I RP SasuNAru and... yeah... lets see...

My forum:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Land_of_the_Ninja/

My Fan fiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sharingankyuubi

My DeviantART:
http://sharingankyuubi.deviantart.com/

ano...thats... all I guess... ask if you wanna know something
User Image

Woah! Naoto! xd

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 am
im sarah and my OTP is itanaru but i like sasunaru/narusasu to  

Andysixxfan

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lock Without A Key

Shirtless Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 am
Hi...my name is des and i love yaoi >//w//< my favorite pairing is naru/kiba thats pretty much it.........  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:25 pm
Hello everyone.^^ You can call me Val, or Val-chan. I love Naruto in general, but the pair of SasuNaru is sooo Kawaiiiii~!
About me? Really, it's just I write alot of fanfiction(guess what about lol) and I draw alot, mostly anime.^^ It's nice to meet you all.  

Cosplay_Luvr

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Official_Cosplay_Girl

2,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:31 pm
My gaia name is Official_Cosplay_Girl. My real name is Ashlen. I love all things anime! I just drew a Chibi picture of Tobi so once I get it up on photobucket ill put the image on some forum or something. It looks really good! Well bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 am
hey mah name is....just go to mah profile if yah wanna know about me! xd but i'm a freak/obsest with sasunaru their the hotest/cutest yaoi couple! whee  

Akira Stitched Heart

O IVI E G A

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm
My name is Suki! ^^ Feel free to call me SuSu , Kiki, or anything else you can come up with (except bad things) .
I Love Anime. My favorite animes are Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Chibi Vampire Karin, Toradora, Tsuyokiss, and there are MANY more. I Also Love Vocaloids, my favorite one being the style of Black Rock Shooter. I'm A Nerd/Geek. I Love Animals. I Love Photography, Drawing and Sketching even though I'm not very good. I tend to be a bit perverted (who am i kidding I'm a HUGE PERVERT) . I'm very random, hyper-at-times. LOVE COOKIES. Last but not least I LOVE SASUNARU!!!!! ( the yaoi is hotter when sasuke is the seme but it's much cuter when naruto is the seme)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 am
Konichiwa!! You guys can call me Bunni-chan. I love the anime Naruto along with many others. I can draw really good and I love writing SasuNaru or NaruSasu Fanfictions. I plan on becoming a Mangaka or a writer, Idk. I love video games, chatting and making new friends who enjoy the same things I do!!

catanuba23

kitten otaku

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm
Hiiii there ~
I'm Stacy but I go by other nicknames. Such as Angel,Narutard (especially that!), Yaoi queen, and cookie monster lady. (A girl called me that when I was younger in science camp and I have been called that every time I was caught eating a cookie.)

I am in LOVE with fanfictions and... Yes I do read naruto and sasuke doujinshi.. When no one is looking ninja
I tend to be VERY perverted at times and I'm kinda getting starting on TRYING to right fanfictions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 am
hello. my name is Seyun. I am half Irish/Italian- half japanese and am gay. My boyfriend and little sis love this site- which is why i decided to make an account. although im the more manly one in the relationship, i do like gaia as well.

I have always been a fan of Naruto. Kishimoto is my idel because i love his style of art and he inspired me to draw my own manga books- which are very success ful so far.

uh, i like makin friends. ppl who have things in commin woth me are the most fun so this guild is great because me and my boyfriend both like SasuNaru.

Sasunaru is awesome and so true. They were meant to be together and WILL be 2gether.

My partner and i have gone to many anime conventions as naruto and sasuke. Me as Sasuke- of course, and Dylan(boyfriend) as Naruto.

thats all you need to know..  

Seyun

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers