Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:40 am
Kat walked over next to the possum-playing Glane. Then she said in another english accent, "What's here? a cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end. To help me after? I will kiss thy lips; Haply some poison yet doth hang on them, To make die with a restorative." The she knelt beside him and kissed him, before pretending to fall on the floor, dead. Then she hiccuped.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:19 pm
" Hiccup to you too" Glane smiled and roled over on his side, looking at her " You know lots about Romeo and Juliet 'uh?" he smiled " I don't think this was in the play but oh well" he said before leaning in and kissing her gently, but this time he didn't pull away, if anything he pushed slightly in towards her  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm
"Eh, one school play is--" She was cut off by his kiss. she fluttered her eyelashes and then closed her eyes, slightly embarrased, she blushed. What would Rayne think if she walked in? Eh, she'll understand...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:32 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin observed Rayne's natural abilities with the water with awe.How cool! I can sense some potential power within her... he thought. Ronin's shy, but even he feel that he'd want to join in a conversation. He asked Rayne, "What else can you do with water?"

"Plenty!" she replied. She held out her hand toward the water, palm up. Gently, she closed her hand to a loose fist and water streamed around Rayne, hiding her from the others for a moment except for her hand. Another moment later, the water settled back down and Rayne was in a bikini that was a moony white.

Rayne's ears perked at Amy's statement. "Okay.. Sure!" she said, hiding a giggle at the strange growl that errupted from Ronin's stomach. She whispered to him, "There's ramen ready for you in the kitchen, if you want it. Otherwise there are all the ingredients that you need in the huge refidgerator, if you want something else."
"H-hai!!" Ronin nodded as he proceeded to get up. He looked back at Glane. "I'd follow you but my clothes are still wet, and I really don't want to be dripping water in there. I'll just wait out here for a while..."

"Ronin, I can help with the dripping issue. Come here," Rayne said, gesturing him over. She stood up facing him, her figure seeming to gleam in the sun as the water would in a sunrise or sunset. Her hand outstretched and looked as if it were going to offer something.
Ronin came over to Rayne and waited to see what she was gonna do to him. He began to think about how amazing she is.

((Sorry..! Every other weekend, I go to my mom's and I have no way of getting online at all..))

She placed her hand on his shoulder and gazed into his face, making sure he could trust her. "Here.." Her other hand had the slightest glow to it when her index-finger touched his forehead. The next moment seemed like a gust of wind, only with waterdrops instead streaking back behind him. Although his hair was a bit poofy, he was instantly dry. "There. No need for a hair dryer, hmm?" She giggled, "Go get some ramen, I can hear your stomach crying."  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:49 pm
jinxercat2006
"Eh, one school play is--" She was cut off by his kiss. she fluttered her eyelashes and then closed her eyes, slightly embarrased, she blushed. What would Rayne think if she walked in? Eh, she'll understand...

((Think of what...? *DUN DUN DUN.............* Lol, jk. Just be appropriate, whatever it is.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:05 pm
Glane smiled, he noticed the slight flush color of her cheeks, they were a light pink, he pulled away " Hehe, sorry, it was kinda magnetic..." he smiled embarassedly, he knew he shouldn't have been kissing her without asking first, he was after all still getting to know her, and he was aware that someone could walk in at any moment.  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:02 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin observed Rayne's natural abilities with the water with awe.How cool! I can sense some potential power within her... he thought. Ronin's shy, but even he feel that he'd want to join in a conversation. He asked Rayne, "What else can you do with water?"

"Plenty!" she replied. She held out her hand toward the water, palm up. Gently, she closed her hand to a loose fist and water streamed around Rayne, hiding her from the others for a moment except for her hand. Another moment later, the water settled back down and Rayne was in a bikini that was a moony white.

Rayne's ears perked at Amy's statement. "Okay.. Sure!" she said, hiding a giggle at the strange growl that errupted from Ronin's stomach. She whispered to him, "There's ramen ready for you in the kitchen, if you want it. Otherwise there are all the ingredients that you need in the huge refidgerator, if you want something else."
"H-hai!!" Ronin nodded as he proceeded to get up. He looked back at Glane. "I'd follow you but my clothes are still wet, and I really don't want to be dripping water in there. I'll just wait out here for a while..."

"Ronin, I can help with the dripping issue. Come here," Rayne said, gesturing him over. She stood up facing him, her figure seeming to gleam in the sun as the water would in a sunrise or sunset. Her hand outstretched and looked as if it were going to offer something.
Ronin came over to Rayne and waited to see what she was gonna do to him. He began to think about how amazing she is.

((Sorry..! Every other weekend, I go to my mom's and I have no way of getting online at all..))

She placed her hand on his shoulder and gazed into his face, making sure he could trust her. "Here.." Her other hand had the slightest glow to it when her index-finger touched his forehead. The next moment seemed like a gust of wind, only with waterdrops instead streaking back behind him. Although his hair was a bit poofy, he was instantly dry. "There. No need for a hair dryer, hmm?" She giggled, "Go get some ramen, I can hear your stomach crying."
(it's ok. my dad put lots of time restrictions on my compy, so i'm not on as often, or i won't post fast enough crying )
"Whoa..thanks ma'am!" Ronin laughed and gave her a big smile. He shook his hair and surprisingly it poofed back to its original style, though his spiky hair seems more loose. Ronin then put on his red shirt and rushed to the cafe for food.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Rayne smiled and watched Ronin walk off, seating herself on the edge of the pool once more, only crossing her legs indian-style and leaning back on her palms, enjoying the fresh air. Without extending her hand this time, water lept up from the pool and redressed her to a comfortable skirt and a nice shirt to go with it, though her legs weren't crossed anymore. Hmm.. I guess I'll have to order a movie tonight. Just so some, like Glane and Kat, can get the chance to get closer, or others can just get to know each other in a.. different fashion.  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:24 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne smiled and watched Ronin walk off, seating herself on the edge of the pool once more, only crossing her legs indian-style and leaning back on her palms, enjoying the fresh air. Without extending her hand this time, water lept up from the pool and redressed her to a comfortable skirt and a nice shirt to go with it, though her legs weren't crossed anymore. Hmm.. I guess I'll have to order a movie tonight. Just so some, like Glane and Kat, can get the chance to get closer, or others can just get to know each other in a.. different fashion.

((Not meant to sound perverted at the end, there...! XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:05 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne Hawk

((hahaha i was about to say... xd redface heart ))

Ronin rushed into the cafe where Glane and Kat are hanging out. He stumbled across them kissing, but didn't want to bother them, so he went in the kitchen and made himself some ramen, complete with narutomaki. "Youshaa! Itadakimasu!!" He scarfed up his ramen as he sat down on the counter with his food  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:02 am
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. Sorry guys and girls.]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 pm
SweetHugz
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. Sorry guys and girls.]

(('Tis okay. As I said before, you don't always have to be in here. It's recommended, just not required. wink ))  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:33 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne Hawk

((hahaha i was about to say... xd redface heart ))

Ronin rushed into the cafe where Glane and Kat are hanging out. He stumbled across them kissing, but didn't want to bother them, so he went in the kitchen and made himself some ramen, complete with narutomaki. "Youshaa! Itadakimasu!!" He scarfed up his ramen as he sat down on the counter with his food

((Haha... ha.... Yeah... redface sweatdrop rofl ))

Rayne leaned against the door and went inside. Immediately, she looked up at the ceiling over the bar and big screen TV, all of which were nearly new, and sighed. I've got to get that fixed... She walked up the stairs and into the room with the huge hole that was now in the floor. "Gah.. I've no idea what to do...!" she whispered to herself and hugged her elbows.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:43 pm
((OMG rayne, you have a weird mind sweatdrop ))
Kat brushed a stray piece of hair off her face. "Uh, it's quite all right." She couldn't find much to say. "Never hafth thy kiss tasted sweeter." She blushed more. "A little more Romeo and Juliet."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:07 pm
"Never hafth thine either" he said in a suave tone (( She has a point that is slightly sick, haha, but I understood the way you meant it automatically, so you're off the hook)) Glane smiled faintly before standing up and reaching down for Kat's hand " May I help thy beautiful maiden up?" he joked with her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games