Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:00 pm
It seems to be.

It has been a hectic day for me. Coding and cleaning took up a fair fraction and my cat puked om my roomates bed.

D:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:04 pm
celebie.exe
It seems to be.

It has been a hectic day for me. Coding and cleaning took up a fair fraction and my cat puked om my roomates bed.

D:

X.x;;

That must've been funnnn....

And I had a crazy day between doing things for finals and homework/make-up work, and procrastinating.

....though the majourity of my day was the latter part of that xD

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:06 pm
I should be studying too. I suppose it can wait.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:08 pm
Wow, my school semester ended almost a month ago. I almost feel sorry for you two.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:09 pm
My year ended in April. I am just tutoring and helping others within the college as well as taking summer courses to occupy my free time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:12 pm
celebie.exe
I should be studying too. I suppose it can wait.

Technically, right now, I should be doing three things.

A.) The rest of my Spanish make-up work. I'll do that when I go upstairs to "go to bed".

B.) Writing a one-page essay. I drop him tomorrow, so he can shove it up his tubby a**. End of story.

C.) Writing a speech. It's on a paper I wrote, so I'll just take the damn paper to school and write it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get it timed right and stuff before last period.

However, I'm doing three different things:

A.) Gaia-ing ((kind of obvious, no?)).

B.) Bouncing around on my trampouline. It's more fun than The Trial fer serious.

C.) Playing video games. C'mon, I wanna beat my game again.

Sooo I honestly don't care. I have two more real days before finals; I'm not gonna put in a load of work now when I can save it for studying.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:14 pm
zz1000zz
Wow, my school semester ended almost a month ago. I almost feel sorry for you two.

@ zz1000zz and celebie:: Holy crud you guys are lucky.

D=

This late-ending thing must be a Catholic schools thing. A bunch of my public-school friends ended already too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:15 pm
Which would be admirable, however, you are not studying. You are doing those three bottom things which are supposed to be those 3 top things.

^^;

Alas, I am the same.

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:19 pm
Well, both of you are doing better things than i am. I mean, what is worse than futilely banging your head against a metaphorical wall erected by ignorance and apathy?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:20 pm
celebie.exe
Which would be admirable, however, you are not studying. You are doing those three bottom things which are supposed to be those 3 top things.

^^;

Alas, I am the same.

xD

I'm always like this.

It's just me, so what can I do?

I might as well enjoy my video games while I can anyway.

After seeing my grades I will most likely be under house arrest.

::shrug::

But glad to hear I'm not the only procrastinatour! xD

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:22 pm
zz1000zz
Well, both of you are doing better things than i am. I mean, what is worse than futilely banging your head against a metaphorical wall erected by ignorance and apathy?

Banging your head on the metaphorical electric fence erected by the captive Catholic educational system and getting shocked back into line, so you can march on and get filled with more of their ignorant teachings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:25 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz

Banging your head on the metaphorical electric fence erected by the captive Catholic educational system and getting shocked back into line, so you can march on and get filled with more of their ignorant teachings.

No, that is actually better. At least that way something happens. What i am doing does not even get a zap or push back in line. It just gets ignored.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:25 pm
::returns to the Gaian world after much debate::

I just love eating dinner after 10 at night!
Ugh, to bad it was chicken though...
A nice rare steak would have been better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:29 pm
The emcee has returned to bust sum mad rhymes!  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:30 pm
I think the atomic weapon usage did the world some good.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games