Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:25 pm
Kathryn grinned at the clouds overhead. She liked rain, but of course it wouldn't be right to prance around in it when the others were waiting for them. After eyeing the black bird that Killa referred to as "Hades" she turned to Remus.

"Yeah, we probably should... So are you alright, with the whole Sirius buying you stuff thing?" Kathryn asked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:25 pm
Harry sighed. Well, that answered the question he's just asked. Harry wondered if he should talk to Sirius or leave it to Remus or...he dug the toe of his trainers into the dirt.

"Thanks for telling Dumbledore," he said. "I mean, if you hadn't I don't know if we would have gotten out of there uninjured. You really helped alot."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:32 pm
Sirius glanced over at Harry and shrugged.

"I kind of caused that whole thing in the first place. No big deal. So there really was a riot than?" he asked, looking at Harry now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:45 pm
"I suppose I'll have to be," Remus replied, shrugging casually as he and Kathryn started across the grounds. "I'm just not used to accepting things from people. James and Sirius did it in school and I used to get really worked up about it. I suppose I'm just not used to it."

He smiled, shaking his head. "It's a bit stupid, isn't it?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:51 pm
Snickering, Kathryn placed her hands into her pockets. "A bit stupid, but I can be like that sometimes" She explained. Kathryn played with the gold in her hands and looked at the ground. It was awkward, talking to someone is was once your teacher and now a friend.

"Thanks for saving us back there"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:53 pm
Harry shrugged again. "There was a crowd, but not really a riot," he answered. "It was a bit stupid really, and it's not like it was a big deal. No one got hurt or anything. Besides, you did sort of come back from the dead. I guess they really want to question you or something."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:57 pm
Remus shook his head.

"That was Tonks and Dumbledore. I didn't do anything but follow orders," he said simply. "You should thank them, not me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:58 pm
"Yeah, the Aurors might've wanted to drag me back to the DoM but the people?" Sirius snorted in amusement and looked back up at the sky.

"Tell me honestly Harry. How many newspapers published that I was wrongly accused? How many radio stations told the public I was dead? How many people outside the Order and your friends know that I was innocent after I died? The people probably wanted to kill me back there, especially considering I was with Harry James Potter! Prince of the Wizarding World." Sirius sighed and shrugged.

"There'll probably be some story in the Prophet tomorrow shouting about how I was attacking you and an innocent group of Hogwarts students, but that's what life is I suppose."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:04 pm
"You're either really modest or really honest" Kathryn said in response to Remus. She looked up at the castle and grinned, it really was a great piece of architecture. It's amazing how something so big could be hidden from the non-wizarding world, she thought.

"Remus. Do you think there will be a cure... For... You know?" Kathryn asked, hoping that he would get her reference to the ailment they share.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Harry shook his head. "Well, Remus and I know you're innocent and..." he frowned. "I really think that's all that should matter. I mean, the paper was going on about how I was a nut case when I was in fifth year and you should have seen some of the things they've started publishing about me lately. I think the only accurate reporting I could get about any of what happened with Voldemort was from the Quibbler."

"You shouldn't worry about it too much. I know you weren't attacking me and a group of innocent Hogwarts students."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:27 pm
"Normally, I'd agree with you, but not in this case. This means I can't go shopping without causing a mass riot. I don't care what people think of me, I just don't want to have to fear for my life when I go to buy Remus a book for his birthday, or something of the sorts," Sirius said moving as if to get up before pausing and slumping back down remembering his "Sit and stay" command. He sighed.

"It's two totally different things now. The war is over, I'm innocent, I'm alive, and damn it, I should be treated as an innocent citizen, if not publicly apologized to by the Ministry."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:44 pm
Harry frowned. "Well, since I'm the prince of the wizarding world," he looked pointedly at Sirius, "I'll just have to ask them for a public apology then for being the gits they are. How's that sound? Then you can buy Remus a book without worrying about causing a riot."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:50 pm
Sirius chuckled.

"You realize that if you do that your Majesty, I'm going to use you as my connection for storming the Ministry over Werewolf Laws and all sorts of other things, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:01 pm
Glancing carefully at Kathryn as they walked, he smiled fondly. She was asking the same questions he had asked when he had been sixteen. He felt bitter that he had never had anyone to turn to that could understand what he went through, but...thirty years and he had learned to ignore the pack instinct and get used to the loneliness.

He didn't want that to happen to Kathryn.

"I don't know," he said carefully, hoping his tone was as light as he could manage. "I like to think there is, but at the same time, the myths are the only things that tell us about a cure and that's to kill the one that bit you and I somehow doubt it's fact."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:04 pm
"No problem," Harry said with a grin. "I bet Scrimgeour would appreciate the sentiment. He already knows that I don't like him and that I'm Dumbledore's Man, as he put it. I didn't bother telling him that I just thought he was an idiot and had the decency to realize that Dumbledore wasn't as much of one...or something."

((Crap post featuring RamblingHarry. Sorry.))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games