Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:07 pm
Narcissa isn't a Death Eater (at least that's Lisastrata's take on it) so Draco is the other one and Sev, you are a git.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:16 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:41 am
*pouts* I want a horse darnit.

Gosh I hate auditions. Like, I love the actual audition, but I hate the waiting. JUST TELL ME NOW PLEEEASE! *Sigh* I probably didn't make the show I tried out for cause I suck BUT oh well at least I got to dance around a piece of blue tape. HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO STAND STILL AT ALL LET ALONE ON A PIECE OF TAPE! Being that if I don't move around when I sing/act/talk I go bonkers, they were like "stand on that blue tape, sweetie" and i did then I started singing and moving around and I saw one of the judges looking at me not standing on the blue tape *pouts again*

in other news cows' gas ruins the ozone layer and horses should be the main source of transportation, or motorcycles *imitates the cycle of motor*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:27 am
I wish I could sing. That would totally rock.  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:12 am
@Moony - well, at least you would accept the Goblin Queen position better than jennifer connally did. I mean, seriously! How can you turn away David Bowie! Especially when he sings at you!

@Chick - I don't actually have a horse. I just help train one. Good luck with your audition and such.

@Lunar - I wish I could sing too

@Me... I just felt like talking to myself for the hell of it  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:57 am
Uhm guys... you're forgetting that all people can sing. Some are just better than others.

I'm really good at the deep voices, but ask me to go up high and it will all be the most off-tune things you have ever heard. I so suck at it.

HellsBitch

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:20 am
All right... I wish I could sing... well. But my actual voice is rather deep and it has a tendency to crack at times. So yeah, I would love to be able to sing, but my voicebox just can't handle it  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:19 am
My life is complete. I just rented out Red Dwarf 4.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:46 am
I'm posting the link to this here because I think it may be too much for some of the noobs in the Harry Potter subforum and well, a number of people frequent this thread. It's just...me raising a few questions about Sirius Black. It's something that I'm sure all Sirius fans would be interested in reading.
gonk

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:45 pm
If for nothing else, I insist you all go read my essay that is the first post on page two that this bloody idiot made me write. And then he rushed me to finish it! stare

Ta, love you Moony.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:53 pm
I didn't mean for you to rush it, you git.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:40 am
In reference to HK's post I'd like to say that when someone says/writes "drew blood" I always have the image of someone with a red pen drawing blood.

@ Remus: As for your rules of posting, I always misuse ellipses because, as sad as it may seem, we never actually learnt about them. They just said to put one where it seems appropriate.

FAIL.

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:36 am
@Remus- Really good topic! Yeah! Woot! I think that alot, there are like similarities but not really and...I just didn't want to reply in there because I'd mess up what I would want to say and that would be aweful *nods*

In other news:
Mwahahaa, I got called back for the audition. I have another one on Sunday at Uno Oclock. I'm going to be pacing the whole time ><  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:33 pm
Went to the mall today and bought Bad Luck's CD over at the Japanese store, Too Cool. I am very pleased. Spent my ride home listening to the Rage Beat.
^_^

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games