Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:21 pm

deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Though it's agood idea to be careful with it quite a few people die of absinthe over dose on the continent regularly every year......
Really? I want some! biggrin
Go to France, they have shops dedicated just to absinthe
Cool but I wouldn't be allowed any sweatdrop Damn underage drinking law thingy

under age ... Yeah. Im of age ... *cough*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:21 pm

If you ever find yourselves in Europe I'd be happy to show you what to drink 3nodding

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:22 pm

Isobel Bellamy
If you ever find yourselves in Europe I'd be happy to show you what to drink 3nodding

Hmm, not sure ill ever go there...The farthest i want to go is japan...because they have cool tech stuff there.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:23 pm

Rayna-chan.
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
Though it's agood idea to be careful with it quite a few people die of absinthe over dose on the continent regularly every year......
Really? I want some! biggrin
Go to France, they have shops dedicated just to absinthe
Cool but I wouldn't be allowed any sweatdrop Damn underage drinking law thingy

under age ... Yeah. Im of age ... *cough*
Oh yeah it's 21 is it in America? I forget... I stil have to wait a year till I'm 18 and allowed to drink on my own (I can still get alcohol (if I'm accompanied by someone over 1 cool with a meal)

Isobel Bellamy

Rayna-chan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:25 pm

Yeah. Ive been to europe. I like it over there. where abouts do you live?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:30 pm

Rayna-chan.
England (and no I don't go round to the Queen's house for tea or eat crumpets, scones, black pudding (usually more accurately described by americans as "blood pudding", steak and kidney pie, or any of the other stupid questions I'm asked by Americans on here) ^_^

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:32 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.
England (and no I don't go round to the Queen's house for tea or eat crumpets, scones, black pudding (usually more accurately described by americans as "blood pudding", steak and kidney pie, or any of the other stupid questions I'm asked by Americans on here) ^_^

America sucks...we got too many rules here.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:32 pm

Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.

England? I like england. I went oh .. .when was it ... maby two years ago? Something like that. Liked it. London is a spiffy town.

Rayna-chan.

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy

Hmm, not sure ill ever go there...The farthest i want to go is japan...because they have cool tech stuff there.
Whoot Japan! I'm goin ghter as soon as I can (I can't stand England though I think I'll prefer it to American - no offence to the patriotic Americans out there (though you're gonna start shouting at me about (innacurate) history, how you "saved out butts in world war II" and that my country is crap in comparison to mine anyway)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:37 pm

Rayna-chan.
Isobel Bellamy
Rayna-chan.

England? I like england. I went oh .. .when was it ... maby two years ago? Something like that. Liked it. London is a spiffy town.
(City not town it's way too big to be a town (it goes village, town, city ^_^)) yup London is fun some shops are excellet for hard to find manga and anime ^_^

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy

Whoot Japan! I'm goin ghter as soon as I can (I can't stand England though I think I'll prefer it to American - no offence to the patriotic Americans out there (though you're gonna start shouting at me about (innacurate) history, how you "saved out butts in world war II" and that my country is crap in comparison to mine anyway)

i HATE america even though i live here. It sucks and i dont give a damn about the history. I mean, why should i care about some dead guys hundreds of years ago.

Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy

Meh. I got nuthin on yall. Your all cool to me. And besides. Yours is one of the few civilzed countries where one can legaly drive a tank on the streets.

Rayna-chan.

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:43 pm

Rayna-chan.
Meh. I got nuthin on yall. Your all cool to me. And besides. Yours is one of the few civilzed countries where one can legaly drive a tank on the streets.
We can do that?!! WOW!!!!!! I suddenly like England more

Koneko_DarkLight
i HATE america even though i live here. It sucks and i dont give a damn about the history. I mean, why should i care about some dead guys hundreds of years ago.
Don't EVER say that in GD they'll swarm on you like ants at a picnic calling you a traitor etc
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:44 pm

GD?

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:47 pm

Koneko_DarkLight
GD?
General Discussion board...just don't go in there in gerneral it will annoy you at the ammount of dumb asses in there and make you loose faith in humanity (if you already haven't)
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games