Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:21 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
maby a chatterbox subforum for peeps to BS. maby even a RP and start like a guard rp a dci rp. regionals who knows
A chatterbox subforum is a really good idea. I think we may do that one.

But not too sure on the whole rp subforum yet. I mean personally it doesn't need it's own entire subforum . . . yet.

im just puling crap out of thin air. maby a concert and marching subbY?

That's what I orignally suggested
A concert
and a marching
but sometimes those things overlap
*is skeptical*
we could do like
woodwinds, brass, percussion, regional, chatterbox and then the main forum
I don't know

then there will be arguments tho, i still think concert and marching, were do gaurd ochestra ect fit with that idea up there. what would the front page concist of, GTKY and games, contests, maby suggestions. we should have a random number game lol.

Guard and misc go with percussion- there isn't enough of guard and misc to get their won subforum in my opinion
We could have marching and concert as one subforum sense they're very seasonal things I don't know what we would lable it as. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:38 pm
Join request
I'm a noobie

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:58 pm
Masquanade
[edit 2.0]Oggy about your sig- perhaps get a sig randomizer? sweatdrop

The whole point of my sig is to be a Guild linklist. I'll work it out eventually, don't you worry.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:02 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

The whole point of my sig is to be a Guild linklist. I'll work it out eventually, don't you worry.
Yeah I love your feedback on the subforums issue.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:18 am
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

Feedback? What is this mythical beast you speak of? wink

Naw, seriously. I think separate subforums for Woodwinds/Brass/Perc are good, with Guardies getting put in with Perc. Chatterbox is good, too. And one subforum with threads for the various Regions. Other than that, though, I think we're set.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:23 am
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

Naw, seriously. I think separate subforums for Woodwinds/Brass/Perc are good, with Guardies getting put in with Perc. Chatterbox is good, too. And one subforum with threads for the various Regions. Other than that, though, I think we're set.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT PUT THE GUARD IN THE SAME SECTION AS THE PERCUSSION!

They don't like us much and we don't like them equally! Technically the guard has their own guild, am i right? Anyway, just give them their own subforum, it will make them happy, even if they already have a guard guild.  

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:55 am
Nintendo Punk 05
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT PUT THE GUARD IN THE SAME SECTION AS THE PERCUSSION!

They don't like us much and we don't like them equally! Technically the guard has their own guild, am i right? Anyway, just give them their own subforum, it will make them happy, even if they already have a guard guild.
ninja Personally I don't care if guard and percussion "don't mix" it's not really about that. It's the fact of the matter that I don't want to spend 2500 gold on a subforum that already doesn't have large . . . community(?) or need behind it. Guard can easily be put into another subforum at this time. But if we make a Percussion/Misc subforum and it becomes over run with all those crazy guard people (which personally I don't see in this guild) then I'll consider a subforum for them.

Ok so defiants:
Woodwinds
Brass
Percussion/Misc
Regional
Chatterbox

What about the marching/concert one(s)?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:04 am
Ok I'm going to start remodeling the guild some time today or soon. Depending on how much time gives me (techincally I should be doing homework . . . <.< >.> heh). The front page, and the rules page are obviously going to be changed to fit into the subforumified format of the guild. Another corncern- do we need more mods? Now then the first reaction is obvious- no we don't. But I was just thinking. When the guild moved into the GGN, maybe only oggy was there for that, the activity in this guild like MULTIPLIED . . . a lot. The guild wasn't very active prior to the GGN. So I'm thinking if we take down the "no repeat thread" rule (well it's still going to be there . . . ish) and give people alot of free riegn, I feel like it'll be a lot more active. I mean I'm not saying I'm going out and picking mods now, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. And if so any ideas for candiates? I had something else to add to this- oh and there is also the fact that all of us mods haven't been that active because of school. sweatdrop

So I need feedback on:
Contest (no one responded to this orignally)
Subform for marching/concert
New mods  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:34 am
Masquanade
Ok I'm going to start remodeling the guild some time today or soon. Depending on how much time gives me (techincally I should be doing homework . . . <.< >.> heh). The front page, and the rules page are obviously going to be changed to fit into the subforumified format of the guild. Another corncern- do we need more mods? Now then the first reaction is obvious- no we don't. But I was just thinking. When the guild moved into the GGN, maybe only oggy was there for that, the activity in this guild like MULTIPLIED . . . a lot. The guild wasn't very active prior to the GGN. So I'm thinking if we take down the "no repeat thread" rule (well it's still going to be there . . . ish) and give people alot of free riegn, I feel like it'll be a lot more active. I mean I'm not saying I'm going out and picking mods now, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. And if so any ideas for candiates? I had something else to add to this- oh and there is also the fact that all of us mods haven't been that active because of school. sweatdrop

So I need feedback on:
New mods

Indeed I was here for that: second member of the GGN BNG! whee Anyway, back to business. I think the repeat thread rule should stay. No sense in having 15 people attempting to discuss the same thing in 15 different topics. I think we're good with the suforums we have. And, finally, yes, I think we should promote a few (three-ish) new mods, and assign one or two people as dedicated mods for the subforums. *volunteers for Brass* No ideas who to promote, though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:40 am
iOggy
Masquanade

So I need feedback on:
New mods

Indeed I was here for that: second member of the GGN BNG! whee Anyway, back to business. I think the repeat thread rule should stay. No sense in having 15 people attempting to discuss the same thing in 15 different topics. I think we're good with the suforums we have. And, finally, yes, I think we should promote a few (three-ish) new mods, and assign one or two people as dedicated mods for the subforums. *volunteers for Brass* No ideas who to promote, though.

OHHHH no no. Not getting rid of the no repeat thread rule, but defiantly . . .it's not going to be as strict. It's mostly going to in place here in the main forum, but it's going to extend into the subforums as well.

I have some fears about the chatterbox- isn't going to be a total spam fest or what?

Oh and start moving threads. sweatdrop I'm strating to do it, but I might give up after a bit and focus more on reconstruction.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:47 am
I have class right now. domokun But I'll do what I can once I get back.

And yes, the Chatterbox may become Spam-a-licious. Or it may not. We'll see.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:48 am
Hmmm also . . . I had something to say. Oh. Going through the forum and finding threads to move I think we may need a marching band forum . . . but it could just stay in here. sweatdrop Also do you think we could move the game threads into the chatterbox? Just some thoughts.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:49 am
iOggy
I have class right now. domokun But I'll do what I can once I get back.

And yes, the Chatterbox may become Spam-a-licious. Or it may not. We'll see.

What I'm afraid of is like it totally getting out of hand . . . total spam of death. Like the chatterbox forum here. I mean it goes either two ways
-A forum to discuss nonband related things
-A forum to spam

Obviously the first would require more moderation on our part.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:58 am
Masquanade
Hmmm also . . . I had something to say. Oh. Going through the forum and finding threads to move I think we may need a marching band forum . . . but it could just stay in here. sweatdrop Also do you think we could move the game threads into the chatterbox? Just some thoughts.

Can I start moving threads now?  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
3nodding
Can I start moving threads now?
3nodding  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games