Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:19 pm
Sitting in her assigned seat, she read over the re-write, and shook her head.

"What in the world are they thinking, doing a rewrite this late in the movie?"

Her right hand rested on the hilt of the sword, and she absently wondered if she'd get to use it again. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image
Antonio stood and straightened his suit coat. "Your Honor," he began, stepping out from behind his table to begin a slow pace in the area in front of the judge's bench and witness stand. It helped him think without it coming off as such.

"My client, The Queen of Diamonds, has served this Family without serious incident a number of years now. Her brother-in-law, The Duchess," he motioned to Ryzan in the audience, "is a pillar of the community. Gracious and loyal. Along with her blood relative, Mr. Soul, their Family, in one way or another, has enriched the lives of not only The Royal Family of Hearts, but of everyone that has had the good fortune of meeting them.

And yet, I have evidence and eye witness accounts that the accused,"
he paused to point a judgmental finger at The Red Knight, "unlawfully detained my client's brother under the false pretense of pastry theft. During a Family event, no less.

Not only was the charge itself frivolous, he went on to use excessive force, humiliation, and unlawful imprisonment to enforce this false charge. If that wasn't enough, as you can see now,"
he started to gesture at Tes in the back of the courtroom, but some man with a pink feather boa and an obnoxiously large sign reading "Marry me G" stood between him and Tes. stressed He motioned sternly for the man to sit down, but he was a bit slow to catch on stare Thankfully, the other equally flamboyant men in his immediate vicinity forced him back to his seat and allowed Antonio to continue.

"As you can see, Mr. Soul was subjected to cruel and unusual punishment for a made up crime he did not even commit. Experimented on, like some disposable lab rat. Mutated into a Jabberwocky hybrid against his will."

He then stepped aside to motion to Liada and Kits. "Others fell victim to this heinous abuse of authority as well. And for what purpose?"

Antonio approached the bench, voice still projecting so all the audience could hear. "As you know, the Jabberwocky's of The Red Dominion are extinct. Even those within the Land of White are becoming scarce. So if one were to gain control of three at once, they would be well on their way to creating a force powerful enough to not only oust Your Majesty, but seize control of all of Wonderland itself!"

He took a step back and gestured grandly, "Your Honor, I propose that the accused has been using deprivation of rights under color of law to wrongfully detain and experiment on the innocent citizens of Wonderland with the intent of raising a counterfeit Jabberwocky army to establish himself as the supreme despot of all Wonderland, claiming both the Red Dominion and the Land of White as his own.

In other words: High Treason!"

Antonio casually stepped over to his table to take a drink of water, leaving a purposeful dramatic pause lingering in the air before he continued.
"Your Honor, I'm confident that the gruesome and shocking details revealed today will prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the malicious conspiracy that Her Majesty katana has ever so vigilantly worked to thwart for the sake of not only the health and safety of The Hearts Family, but for the good of the common people, even on the other side of our borders. She is passionate about the well being of all and even gone so far as to put herself in harm's way as a selfless act of protecting the land and people she holds dear. Do not let her efforts be for naught, as her bravery may very well have saved us all.

Thank you."

He then gave an ever so slight bow and returned to his seat.  

Omnompoeia

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image
*gasps*
Treason! To the White kingdom as well!?
*whispers to Vass whom she sat next to*
My crown is in my heart, not on my head;
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy!

This is truly disturbing! surprised

*the snake-rpillar sticks her head out from the queen's hair to listen*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 pm
*tail twitches in annoyance while everyone files in because the noise is getting on her nerves more than usual* cat_stare

*while listening to Antonio's speech, studies her wings with a confused expression* cat_confused That's a good speech for making it up on the spot.
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:37 pm
*almost asleep, Velcore feels something moving in the red snow under him* confused Huh? *digs in the area* Cecil? What are you doing here? *notices the creature is shivering* Come here. *tucks Cecil under his wing and curls up again* emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 am
*As Kyle hands out the new scripts, the Queen's assistant informs Will that there's been a script rewrite, and that the Red Knight will be the one on trial.* Wait, what?! eek No! That's -not- what this movie's about! gonk *Will takes the new script and quickly scans over it as the Red Queen gives a motivational speech. It's true. stare The new script states that the Red Knight is on trial for treason. Oh for God's sake. Why wasn't I notified sooner! scream By then, Kyle has disappeared. stressed
User Image

Some of the outside crowd has been let into the courtroom and all the seats are being filled. With Psy being in charge of directing, he makes an attempt at trying to get her attention, but to no avail. She is totally focused on the crowd, on Gio, and then her brother, Tony ... Tony?! WTF is -he- doing here?! stressed Looks over the script again. Prosecution lawyer ... Great. As if this day couldn't get any worse. stare The next thing he knows, Psy hollers out ACTION!, and he quickly takes a seat at the Defense table, by himself ... Of course. stare There's no Defense lawyer there for him. His day -just- got worse. stressed Sits there and listens as the Prosecution gives the opening statement.* stressed  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 am
User ImageDa Principe takes 'is seat safely behinds da Re... Da Don ain't abouts to be in no lines of Drago di fuoco.. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 am
User Image

Sergio bursts into the courtroom out of breath, goes over to the table of the defense and plunks a Louis Vuitton briefcase onto the table. O-M-G I’m SOOOOO sorry I’m late your Grace. sweatdrop But SOMEONE mad … Looks right at G sternly … decided it would be FUN to play a little game of hide and SEEK! talk2hand

Takes out his laptop and places it onto the table. He closes his briefcase and sets it by his chair. He leans toward the defendant and lowers his voice talking out the side of his mouth. Don’t you worry, Mr. Crimson Tide. Sergio has arrived. wink Snaps in the air.

He moves out from behind the desk and starts to walk in front of Royalty and the witness box with panache. FIRST off all! I want to say that EVERYTHING the prosecution has said is OUTRAGEOUS!! talk2hand Your Highness! My client is the type of man who just LUVS to take orders! NOTHING excites him more than submitting to a beautiful, dominant, strong willed woman in leather and fashionable high heels JUST like your Grace. xp He couldn’t have POSSIBLY …… He pauses realizing he’s missed the entire opening statement of the Prosecution. eek ……done whatever it is he is accused of doing!! whee Turns dramatically and faces the courtroom audience. Ladies and Gentlemen of the Court, my client is a law abiding, obedient and loyal puppy dog!! And EVERYONE loves a puppy…… AM I RIGHT?! emotion_awesome

He goes back to the defense table and sits down grinning. He leans over to the Red Knight. We’ve got this one in the BAG! Slam dunk!! emotion_awesome  

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 am
While listening to Tony with his opening statement, Liada started making small fireballs to juggle. When the Pavani lawyer gestured over to the dragons in the back she made sure to make a show of it by growling loudly and waving about her wings and tail fiercely making the crowd gasp in affect. One of her fireballs flew in the direction of one of the big "G" fan posters burning it to a crisp but not harming the holder of the poster. By doing so seemed to keep the more anxious fanboys quite. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:56 am
rolleyes Despite Lia slightly overdoing it things seemed to start out well enough. She didn't have any doubt that Antonio would roll off the change as well as he currently was doing but after seeing Sergio storm in Kyle was about to say something about the abruptness but the elf held him back with a hand raised gently. No this works, I did not think to have a defense attorney with the rush of the change. Probably not who I would have chosen had I thought of it but if he wants to volunteer then let the man have at it. talk2hand Besides in the end Psy was the one directing and if she didn't yell cut from Sergio rushing in then Psy will allow it. Anira was just there for notes on her concept afterall.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:49 am
User Image User Image

The Queen looks at Sergio and is completely confused. confused Counselor? You’re here on behalf of the defense? emotion_eyebrow

An extremely confident Sergio stands and walks toward the Queen retrieving a card from the inside pocket of his stylish white vest. Why YES indeedily-do, your Grace! Hands the Queen his card Sergio Valentino, ESSSSSSSS-quire, AA, PhD, MD, OBGYN, DDS, AAA, DoubleARP, XYZ, PDQ…at your beckon call your most glamorous and enchanting Royal Highnesssssssss. emotion_awesome Takes the Queen’s hand and kisses it. If I may, your Grace, be informed of what COMPLETELY ABSURD, ERRONEOUS CHARGES scream … mad stares right at Antonio as he raises his voice … are against my client? emotion_eyebrow

The Queen hands him a piece of paper which state all charges. THANK YOU your most stunning, lovely and stylish Highness. emotion_awesome As he goes back to the defense table he glares at Antonio and has a seat. Sergio reads over the paper and swallows hard. He leans over to the defendant. emotion_jawdrop Ohmygod…did you actually DO this? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

If the accused doesn’t have issue with his assigned council, I’d like to begin the proceedings. Councilor…how does your client plead? emotion_eyebrow

User Image

Sergio immediately stands. Your Grace, my client pleads not guilty because he is overwhelmed and overcome by your beauty and domineering presence, your Majesty. emotion_awesome Sergio winks at the Red Knight. wink

User Image

The King of Hearts sits up straight in his chair and narrows his eyes at the Red Knight. evil

User Image

The Queen of Hearts takes pause at this statement. eek ………… Very well. The Prosecution may proceed and present their case. emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Seeing that Sergio was now defending Dildougherty he hoped to Vahalla that the script also changed who all needed to be called up as witness's gonk Although considering what the charges were focusing on now it shouldn't be too much of an issue. He half-wanted to see who would end up being shot first with the look Gio was giving that side of the court room. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:37 am
User Image
*The Red Knight was caught off guard when Sergio came rushing in and stood at the Defense table. Sergio's my lawyer?! eek Gives an unsure nod when his new lawyer speaks quietly towards him. sweatdrop ... It's gotta' be better than -not- having a lawyer ... right? ninja

But when Sergio starts speaking and describing his client as a submissive, that's not exactly something that -any- Officer of the Law would want to be publicly known. emotion_facepalm Besides, that was in the past. He takes his glasses off and rubs his face, then puts his glasses back on. When his lawyer finishes speaking and sits down, then quietly addresses him again, Will can only manage to get out a few words.* I hope so. stressed

When Sergio goes to talk with the Queen, Will looks upward slightly for a brief moment. God, please give me strength. gonk After Sergio sits back down and makes an inquiry with his client, Will looks at him directly and speaks in a lowered voice.* Yes, I -did- detain the Knave of Hearts for stealing tarts, as that's what I was -supposed- to do. stare But I swear, I had -nothing- to do with these so-called 'Experimental' Jabberwockies! And my supposedly wanting to overthrow the Red and White Domains is absolutely absurd! Katana has -always- held a grudge against me, and I -swear- I'm being -framed- for something that I didn't do! stressed

*When the Red Queen addresses the Red Knight about his assigned counsel, he turns his palms upward and looks at her in an 'I don't know?' type gesture. But then Sergio keeps insisting on the dominance thing, and now Gio's staring him down. Great. Thank's Serg. stressed At least he's got the correct 'Not Guilty' plea stated.* neutral

Edited  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image
*rolls his eyes when Sergio bursts into the courtroom and starts fabbing up the place.*
humph! So much for his claim of not wanting to be in the movie rolleyes I knew he was lying talk2hand

*Between the stylist's theatrics, the audience behind him, and kat's disco ball face up front, if he didn't know any better, he'd think he was at a courtroom themed gay club emotion_facepalm All they're missing is some upbeat electronic dance music and a bar. The jury box would probably do for the bar, now that he was thinking about it ninja

Shaking the thought from his head, he was starting to realize how ludicrous this all was. And he thought it was a disaster when Tes was director sweatdrop As co-director, he could technically make the call to start over, but it -is- The Mistress' movie, after all, and if this is how she wants the scene to go, he isn't going to argue. He just hopes Antonio is more forgiving if it flops, knowing his sister was the one calling the shots for part of it*
sweatdrop

User Image
*keeps fidgeting around in her seat nervously, alternating between checking the script still in her hands to make sure she's not missing her cue and smiling awkwardly at the cameras anytime it looks like it might be facing her general direction*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games