Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:42 pm
He holds her hands gently, thinking quietly. Then he presses both of her hands to his heart and holds them there. With the other hand, he strokes her collar.

"You know as long as this is on, I own you. ... So as your Master I say you were doing what was nessisary in the circumstances to protect yourself. And I forgive you."

He looked into her eyes and slowly unbuckled her collar. He set it aside and took her hands back in his, "And as your friend, I believe you were acting in the best interests of dame. You were trying to protect her and all of the other people you love. Because no matter how much L was controling dame, she is your friend. And you care about her. So I forgive you and thank you for doing what no one else had the guts to do." He kissed her gently on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Fresh tears well up in her eyes at his tenderness.

"Thank you.....," she whispered to him before slipping her hand behind his neck and pulling him to her for a kiss.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm
He kissed her, enjoying the unbreakable spirit of the woman. He caressed her warmly and they made slow sweet love in his bed.

[Yes I'm being lazy. Go Katana Go!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 pm
Kits Rose
Amy's text to Kits
Family problems? What's wrong? Well, whatever is going on, I hope everything gets resolved for the best. Please let me know if I can do anything, and please take care.

Text from Kits to Amy
Niiki's stepmother is in the hospital. Nothing we can do, so we're on our way home.

((Modem's working for now... maybe we don't need them to come fix it. 3nodding ))

{{yay! biggrin And I'm responding in Aqua Springs.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm
They lay there together, slowly kissing and caressing each other, murmuring to each other. His hands gently touch her where she had been struck, loving caresses meant to soothe and bring pleasure. Her hands roam over his body, and she sits up, kneeling next to him. She continues her journey of touching him, leaning over to kiss him every so often. She makes her way down his chest and eventually to other areas, stroking him until he was leaning against her in a silent plea.

She gives him a wicked grin, and dips her head lower. She can hear his hiss of breath as he breathes in suddenly and can feel his body tense. She stops, giving him a taste of his own medicine, and then kisses her way back up his body, straddling him and leaning over to nibble his neck and kiss his ear, hovering just above him.

She looks in his eyes, darkened by desire, and knows her eyes are mirroring the same to him. He leans up and captures her mouth in a passionate kiss, pulling her down to him so that he can feel her pressed against him.

She moans softly as they make love, slowly and sweetly, just as he had promised her. Afterwards, sweat-slicked and satiated, he pulls her close to his side and gives her a kiss, tucking her next to him as they fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 am
*Karrie, Amy, and Velcore stopped at Aqua Springs to get Thistle, then went to Karrie's house. It was actually mostly clean this time, mainly due to Mitri being a much better housekeeper than Karrie* Well, here we are... I think you mostly know where everything is already. *wraps his arms around Amy as Velcore and Thistle go off to Velcore's room* I really do appreciate you staying with me tonight.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am
Amy laughed as Thistle raced into Karrie's house excitedly after Velcore. She also looked around at the clean house. It looked much better now.

"Your house looks very nice, Karrie."

When he wrapped his arms around her, she stiffened at first and then sighed. "I'm... I'm glad I could be here with you, too, Karrie. Come and get me if you need me at all tonight."

She got out of his arms and went over to the couch to move some pillows around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am
*stands there awkwardly after Amy walks away from him* Well... Ummm... all right then. I'll be in my room, the only door that'll be closed. neutral *watches her for a moment longer then goes down the hall to his room to get ready for bed*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am
Amy sighed when she heard the door close and sat down on the couch. She rested her elbows on her knees and rested her head in her hands. Tears were forming in her eyes, even though she had them closed. What was wrong with her? How could she have just done that to Karrie? She wanted to protect herself from getting hurt if Karrie still wanted to be with Dame, and she didn't want to be used, but Karrie needed her right now. Everything else could be worried about later. Nothing else mattered right now. What the hell was wrong with her lately?

She sighed again and leaned back on the couch. Just because things had been off with her lately did not mean that it should affect Karrie, especially right now. She needed to be there for him right now and they could talk about their relationship much later. Even if they were just friends, she would want to comfort him. She always had.

After a few minutes, she made up her mind and stood up. She kept seeing the hurt look on Karrie's face in her mind and she hated herself for it. She went into the room she had seen Thistle follow Velcore into. Apparently it was Velcore's room. Amy didn't know Velcore had his own room, even though she had been here once before.

She spoke to Thistle and explained to her that she would be in Karrie's room. If Velcore didn't mind, she could stay in here or she could sleep on the couch, but she had to stay out of Karrie's room.

Thistle seemed to be okay with that. She could probably sense the somber atmosphere around everyone.

After kissing her head and petting her a couple times, she got up and went to Karrie's room. She slowly opened the door and went inside quickly. She shut the door behind her softly.

When her eyes adjusted to the dark, her heart nearly broke when she saw Karrie curled up on his side.

She quietly walked over to the opposite side of the bed, transfigured some pajamas, and then slipped into the bed under the covers. She carefully scooted over to Karrie and wrapped her arms around Karrie's waist, managing to squeeze one of her arms between Karrie's body and the bed.

She kissed his shoulder and then rested her forehead on his back. She didn't expect to go to sleep since she hadn't been tired the past couple of days and hadn't slept. She just figured it was another side effect of whatever was going on with her. She just wanted to lie there and be there for Karrie, for anything he needed, even if it was just comfort.

About five minutes later, though, her breathing evened out and she soon followed Karrie into a very deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm
-having finally gotten to his office, he spent the day catching up on reports, logging in closed cases, checking on open ones and calling potential clients back on jobs. Setting up a few, he calls the guys to fill them in, having set up three individual ones and one group effort. Wanting Icy in on the group hunt, he knew that wouldn't happen until they had time to sit down and talk things over.

That needed to happen soon and unless he stopped spending so much time with dame and take care of that, he'd lose a part of his life that he couldn't stand to lose. He may never be able to see Icy the way she sees him, but that doesn't mean he didn't love her and want her in his life. She was his family, had been for over a decade and would always be until the day he died.

Deciding to stay at his office for until the hunts were completed, he drives to the compound to pick up a few things from dames and leave her a note-

EDITED SLIGHTLY  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm
((Wait... a century? eek Shouldn't that be a decade?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Bonnie banged loudly on Dec's bedroom door.

"Oi! Ye sluggard! Dinna ye have no thing better teh do that lay around all bloody day?"

Bonnie grumbled as she shuffled towards the kitchen. "Jeezus Mary and Joseph. I'm the one who was mortally wounded, but ye don't see meh laying about like a slug under a rock."  

BonnieWeeLassie

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm
Kits Rose

{{ rofl Yes, yes it should! rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm
Icy Reign
Kits Rose

((LOL, well I was thinking Icy looked pretty hot to be over 100 years old! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Icy Reign
Kits Rose

(Pft, I'm just glad TES wasn't on to catch that slip up. stressed )  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games