Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Nezumi had heard something....
Something downright heavenly!
Following his nose...or ears, as it were, the manager-turned-desk jockey headed in the direction of the humming, lilting voice.
It was a very catchy tune, something he would expect of one of Ohayou's own. Something very unique, to boot! Who on earth was doing it? Every little bit, the voice made up a word or two, just going along with the tune...and it sounded immaculate. A voice of velvet in a shade of silver.

Nose twitching just a bit, he knew he was drawing closer.
Rounding the corner, the mousy man walked right into the one who had been creating the hypnotic tune.
No, this wasn't a star, not from Ohayou, SMASH, or any other studio. This was just some young looker with a backstage pass...and an undiscovered voice.

Placing his hands on the young brunette's shoulders as though he knew the man, Nezumi leaned in and said, smooth as ever, "What is your name, young man? You and I need to talk. I want you to come with me...some place private..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"My name? Tanaka....Tanaka Michi. I really do belong back here, sir. I've just gotten separated from Narcissus-san's group." he answered completely uncertain as to why the man wanted to talk to him in private. "I'm his massage therapist."

He put on his own smooth smile hoping that the man would understand and just let him go on his way. Although at this close, there was definitely a nice look at the man's eyes, lips and hair. Not bad...was a private thought. Wait! Maybe this man was propositioning him?

Michi pondered the speed at which men in the music industry seemed to work... Mm.. Narcissus...within 1 hour of meeting. Chiyou...within 5 minutes of washing....This guy....Just meeting...within 1 MINUTE?! No way! But wait! MAYBE? Could that really be the case? Lucky Me!, he thought!

"Hey you know...talking private does sound like fun..." he winked at the man and considered his options reminding himself that he still had an important job to do, "...but I've gotta make it back for Narcissus' set. He wants me to be close by and see the show."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 am
User Image

"Good to meet you, Tanaka-san. I'm Nezumi, one of the manager's with Ohayou." he smiled charmingly.

"A massage therapist? Well, I've no doubt you belong here...but perhaps you should be doing something other than massage therapy..."
That smooth manner and wink from the masseuse, however...

'Is...is this man...flirting with me?' he asked himself.'No way...in my dreams...' the thought passed as he looked the ridiculously good looking brunette up and down once over, taking him by the hand and leading him to a vacant dressing area and shutting the door.

Turning around to face Michi, a dark, almost predatory look in his chocolate brown eyes, Nezumi grinned.
"Tanaka-san...I want you..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Well now...that was just under two minutes and this man...He's a manager with Ohayou? thought Michi as Nezumi started to drag him into a vacant dressing area. It had to be the new cut...the new clothes. Michi couldn't quite believe that he was that hot! He wasn't Narcissus. Just a massage therapist but maybe...well...sure, Michi liked a good time.

But then as the door shut, Nezumi made his wants apparent. OK... unexpected new world record but would Michi complain. He...ll...No!
A broad grin flashed his white teeth and he looked Nezumi up and down. "Mmm...and what do you want Nezumi-san?, he teased as he leaned back against the door. "A massage? I do work for Ohayou through Narcissus. Are your hips in need of an adjustment?"

Of course, he flirted but smart enough to make sure that he wasn't reading the signs wrong. If he was right, he'd take those glasses right off the man and give Nezumi a massage he'd not forget. But still.... "Mm...either way, I do have to make sure I don't miss Narcissus' set." He didn't want to lose his job on the first real night. Narcissus had sent him off with Nikki but he knew he'd have to get back.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:27 am
User Image

"I know...but don't worry, this won't take long at all. We'll be done with ample time to get out there for Narcissus' performance..."
Leaning in, Nezumi let his hand reach out and touch those perfectly trimmed locks of hair, stroking them lightly.

"My...you are quite good looking. Incredibly so, really..." he half-whispered, continuously looking Michi over as though examining him, and obviously approving.

Pushing his glasses up on his nose, Nezumi smirked.

"Well, I hope you'll take me up on the offer I'm about to propose, Tanaka-san. What I'm asking of you might be quite a lot though..." the manager's pink tongue darted out, licking his lips.

'A massage? Well...that does sound good. But...is he flirting with me?' he thought about what Michi had just said.

"I...would love a massage....but what I want from you is considerably more. Is that alright with you?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:49 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

This won't take long? Ok...fast. Yeah fast seemed to be popular lately.. Michi continued a cat-like grin as the hand reached up to stroke his hair. "Oh? Not long? Well...Mmm...alright, we can skip the massage and save it for later."

His lithe fingertips reached up and brushed a strand of hair out of Nezumi's eyes after he adjusted the glasses. "Ah that's better. Mm...why thank you. Nikki-san just gave me a new look tonight. Narcissus thought I could use an update. But your a rather cute one yourself, Nezumi-san."

Eyes focused on those pert pink lips as the naughty tongue flicked out over them. "Then I guess will have set you an appointment so I can spread you out and....lather in a few thin layers of oil upon your pale flesh." Yeah, he had fun teasing and flirting in the midst of his job. But still, he wondered if Nezumi was really coming on to him or had something else in mind especially with the next few words.

"Oh?" His eyes darted over the man wondering if maybe Nezumi was...a fetish guy? "Depends on what that something is Nezumi-san." He leaned in a little bit so his fresh breath skirted just the edge of Nezumi's cheek, "Maybe you should reveal it to me."

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

Oh yes...Michi was most certainly flirting with him. Absolutely.
Unable to help it, Nezumi's cheeks lit up, red as Christmas wrapping.
That tone of voice, the causal brush of hair...

"C...cute?" he suddenly stuttered, voice rising in pitch adorably.

'No...you have to be professional, Nezu!' the manager tried to coach himself, though he found himself feeling oddly turned on against his better judgment.

The mousy man though he had everything under control, but now he had to call into question exactly who was leading this meeting...and to where.
Lip quivering slightly, Nezumi answered Michi, "Yes....a massage...another time....it sounds so wonderful..."

'Get a grip!' he mentally scolded.

"Ah...but...what I want, is to hear your voice. Would you...please sing for me, Tanaka-san?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yes...Adorably...so." Michi answered and savored the crimson that spread along the man's cheeks. He was having a good time; just enough to make the night worth his while. And well, he now knew that Nezumi definitely was feeling something. But how much? That was the question.

"Good, Mm..then I guess come find me later so we can pencil in that appointment." His lips parted ever so slightly to reveal his tongue teasing the bottom edge of his canines. He was ever so tempted just to move forward and slip the glasses right off Nezumi's face when...he was suddenly asked an ODD question.

Cocking his head, he glanced at Nezumi trying to figure out where this left field question came from. "Sing for you???" Oh but wait...was Nezumi meaning...OH my! He could have read Nezumi complete wrong! Maybe Nezumi was a SEME! Somehow that didn't seem...quite right here. But why else would the man be wanting him to sing? He seriously wondered what sort of man this Nezumi was.

The confused look upon Michi's face was rather obvious while he tried to determine if Nezumi some sort 'of in the closet' seme with a desire for very vocal men. "Oh..so you're into to that sort of thing? I don't mind, you know, either way will do." he finally asked because all reasonable answers had been thrown to the wind and replaced with Kink.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

'Adorably so? Oh kami-sama....' Nezumi suddenly found himself adjusting his tie.

"Ah...well of course. I've been in need of...some good relaxation." he forced an appropriate smile.
It was around this point that things began to get, for lack of a better word, weird.

"Yes, please, sing for me, Tanaka-san..." he repeated, puzzled by Michi's look of utter confusion.
What was said next...well, it damn near floored the mousy manager.

"That...sort of...either way...I...I, um...." his jaw dropped as his face flushed all over, even his ears turning red as he realized just what the masseuse had been thinking all this time.

"Tanaka-san..." Nezumi was damn near breathless at this point, completely unsure of how it got to this, or what he should say or do next. He hadn't intended this sort of thing, but now that it had happened, he realized it wasn't exactly unwelcome.
Even so...

"That...wasn't exactly what I had in mind...I heard you humming in the hallway and your voice stood out. It has a very smooth, distinctive sound to it...and wanted to actually hear you sing full force, because I think....I think I would like to take you to Chairman Koyasu and get you a contract with Ohayou."
There. He had spit it out and cleared things up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Ok...the red ears. Now that was really really chibi cute. He just wanted to reach out and caress the lobes and make the man's body a sheer shade of pink to match that blush.

He was about to go further when Nezumi's jaw dropped. Ok...the man was Not a Seme. Even the most in the closet type probably wouldn't have stopped there. Definitely an Uke, and a mousy one at that. But still what came next made Michi's jaw drop as the thoughts of making out with the man sort of took a back seat while skidding to a complete stop.

"Eh?! You want me to...sing for you? Real singing? Like in front of you and...oh god. Really?" Now it was Michi's turn to become completely embarrassed. So it hadn't been about...making out at all. Man, he completely misread Nezumi. His eyes blinked as he tried to process what the man had said. "I've never sang in front of anyone except in primary school."

Right now, he really did wonder if he had just stepped into the twilight zone. Because he could almost believe his previous ideas about Nezumi more easily than this latest request.

"Nobody would want me to sign a contract with them Nezumi-san. I've never had singing lessons in my life nor do I play an instrument. Well except the harmonica but no one wants to listen to that sort of thing. Besides, I wouldn't know what to sing for you. I just make up songs every once in awhile." The young masseuse smiled and crossed his arms over his chest as he watched the manager. It was becoming a very unusual night to say the least.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

"Please, sing for me! I know what I heard in that hallway, and it was a voice that, if given the right training and direction, could likely rival every star of Ohayou, even Narcissus!"

So he was putting himself out on a limb now, it had already gone in the direction of strange, may as well go full-tilt with everything at this point.
Besides, the manager really believed that the voice he heard truly had that much potential...and he wasn't typically one to hand out compliments easily, especially such grand ones.

Shyly, seeming almost embarrassed, Nezumi stepped toward Michi.

"Really...I think you could be something incredible, if you give yourself the chance...you already seem incredible, but you can be so much more...please...sing for me..." and with that, the manager leaned in, glasses fogging up a bit, nose twitching slightly as he coyly kissed the young masseuse.
It hadn't been what he had intended to do, but obviously, Michi had wanted it...and to say he didn't, well, that would have been quite the lie.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi was a little surprised by the plea. He couldn't imagine rivaling Narcissus. Heck, he was just happy that the man had hire him as a massage therapist. A little bewildered he didn't know how to handle this at all.

"Really? I'm not sure I believe all that...but..." Then...Nezumi's nose twitched and a small kiss found its way upon Michi's lips. Such a sweet little kiss too. Ok...Michi liked that. What an interesting change of pace this mouse before him was. He still wasn't sure what to think of Nezumi but the man had a way of getting what he wanted out of Michi tonight.

But Michi wasn't going to let the kiss go without returning it...softly...Nipping at Nezumi's top lip then the bottom before giving them a little press to spread them every so slightly. His tongue flicked past and brushed over Nezumi's teeth.

"Mm...sweet...adorable...alright. One small bit of a song for you then I better get back to work." In some ways, Michi almost thought the man was teasing him right back. There wasn't any way Michi could be star material. Ok...so he looked really good right now but so did a lot of other guys. Didn't mean he was...another Narcissus waiting to happen.

He backed up just a hair pondering what the heck to sing to Nezumi. Seems like he was just asking for trouble by doing this. "Alright...Umm...good grief I don't know what to sing." he muttered then realized he been listening to several of Narcissus and Shou's songs recently since he had been there for Narcissus when he was practicing with Shou.

"Ok...Umm..." he looked up to the ceiling trying to remember any of the lyrics. So for a moment he hummed trying to hook up with some of the words in that set. Closing his eyes, he listened for Yammi's notes, Narcissus' voice...

hana wa shizukani
sono mi wo kogashi
yomi wo irodoru

me wo tojite moechiru kimi wa hanabira no you ni
yoyami wo akaku sometsuzukete yuku
kaze yo mae kanashimi wa maichiru hai ni nosete
yurayura to kimi wa yami ni kieta

----

The flowers quietly
scorch your body
painting hell

With eyes closed, your burning form scatters like petals
continuing to stain the darkness of night crimson
Dance, oh wind, the sadness carries the fluttering, falling ash
with a flicker, you vanished into darkness...

The notes from his lips were a melodious and filled with possibilities. A diamond that was rough...but with the right hands could be polished to a state of perfection.

But even as he was closing his last note, the door where they were flung open causing Michi to clam up and practically turn around with a gasp of surprise. Nikki suddenly rushed in as if fire were on his heels, "Tanaka-kun! I've been looking all over for you!! Narcissus-san and Shou-san are very close to start time!"

It was just after this exclamation that Nikki noticed Nezumi for the first time, "Ah...sumimasen, Tanaka-kun just got a little lost there. He's very very new to backstage but don't worry, I'll get him to his location asap. Let's go Tanaka-kun!"

Nikki seemed oblivious to any other reason Michi might be there and maybe that was a good thing for Michi as Nikki hustled him out the doorway; towing him to where he needed to be. Actually, he was a little afraid to hear what Nezumi might say about his singing attempt.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:43 am
User Image

Never in all his years had Nezumi even dreamed that something as simple as a kiss could send his world tilting, spinning, and tumbling out of orbit.
He felt like...like....like melty cheese. His whole body going warm and gooey as Michi deepened the kiss.
Hesitantly, the manager allowed the masseuse to step back when he agreed to sing, though he almost wanted to forgo the vocals for just the lips at the moment.
Of course, as soon as Michi opened his mouth and let his voice shine, Nezumi knew he had been absolutely right. Hearing the velvety effect with the perfect pitch nearly caused the mousy man to melt to the floor.

"Michi..." he mouthed in amazement, so happy that he damn near wanted to cry. What luck! He had found such an amazing voice packaged in such a desirable body...and that body was, for whatever reason, interested in his body to boot!

'I really shouldn't think about that sort of thing....he's a potential star, and...potentially going to be MY star....but...to hell with it!'
As things always went for the manager, though...as soon as he had reached the height of joy, there was an interruption. Things just never went right for the man...

As Nikki snatched his diamond away, Nezumi went into manager mode, whipping his card out of his pocket with record speed and hauling out the door after them, catching Michi by the hand.

"T...Tanaka-san! My card...please, call me...your voice is amazing." he placed the card in the brunette's other hand, then leaned close and whispered, "Call me tonight...if you want..." before giving the man's hand a squeeze, running his thumb along Michi's palm as he let go, turned, and walked away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

The hand taking his own...the feeling of a card. And some amazing different words than he expected. "Really? Amazing? What?" he answered as he was dragged away by Nikki. "Ok..Ok..sure if Narcissus gives me time." Of course, those words seemed to have a mixed meaning. One that made Michi lick his lips. Might be fun...very fun.

As he and Nikki rounded the corner they almost walked right in to Hayato who had come out to head towards Shou and Narcissus event.

"Oh...Hayato-san! You're set was just...delicious!" said Nikki with a bright smile.

Michi glanced over at Hayato after looking down at the card in his hands. "Hi..." He smiled at the man and well he couldn't help but enjoy the leather and the look of Hayato after the mouse that turned him on earlier. Why did there have to be a buffet of great looking guys around here tonight!?

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato stopped short, surprised at himself for being so distracted that he actually ran headlong into the two men.

"Ah...gomen. Guess I haven't had my head on right tonight, should be better about watching where I'm going..." he apologized with a roguish grin.

"Really? You think so?" he looked to Nikki.

"Well, if my set was delicious, then your style is decadent." he complimented back, flirting just a bit with the obviously gay designer.
Turning his attention to Michi, the dark star raised an eyebrow. This...this was a new one...and a very appealing one. No Sai, or Shou, to be sure...but a similar cute handsomeness about him.

"Ah, and you...who might you be? Fresh blood in the music industry? You certainly look like a flower ready to bloom..." he purred in a deep voice.
Really, he was just kidding around, but it was fun. Making the boys blush was better than making all the girls in the world squeal. At least, to Hayato.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games