Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm
(Its okay.. I don't know where night is so I cant post till she comes back)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
((Bleh, sorry. Finals are this coming week so I have to do some major studying... but it's high time I posted something here, so I'll do that now. Also, welcome, Splatt! If you want a little more detail on the other characters, you can check out the OoC thread in this subforum. ^-^ ))

"Eris! Oh, gods, Eris!"

Dum realized that he had suddenly adopted that little phrase of hers which had brought him so much amusement earlier; however, he said it with no joviality now.

"Where are you taking us?" he demanded of the machines. He could feel their metal fingers bruising his skin, choking off his veins. "Answer me!"

"Prisoners are not at liberty to ask questions," his captors replied as one, but even now Dum was aware of their position in the castle. He let out a hiss of rage and muttered, "Here I come, brother."

~~~

Dee let out a roar to rival his soldiers' marching feet in volume as Indya knocked him down and began tearing into his skin, reopening the older gashes and creating new ones. He tried to push her face away with his hand, but felt the sharpness of her teeth and pulled his hand away. "Get off me!" he screamed, and finally succeeded in shoving her off and away from him. He rolled over to push himself up to his feet, blood coursing down his face, and released another bellow of pure rage, directed at his bride on the floor.

~~~

"She knows who's hurting Dum," Nana murmured, casting a glance at the ceiling. The vibrations through the floors above were sifting dust down onto their heads. "Or at least, she will soon enough. That marching? That would be the army they created together. Dee would be the one to use it first."

She did not pause, but jumped as a man's scream came through the stones from somewhere above them, but not the same somewhere that held the mechanical soldiers. She swore under her breath and broke into a jog.

~~~

Mimicry had dropped to his knees and was now on his back. One eye was blurred with scarlet from a cut on his brow, and he was dizzy from blood loss. One hand still pressed the wound in his gut, fingers tight against the hilt of the dagger in an attempt to staunch the flow. Where were the others? Why hadn't they come-- had they gotten lost, or were they dead? Maybe they had gone over to the other side, and were enemies now. They'd come back soon to finish the job.

He winced, and tried to stop thinking.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 pm
(Meh its okay night.. )

Indyya perched her ears back on her head returning his bellow with a long hiss. She was ready to pounce again if neccesary, but she was through playing this charade with him. No longer was she the sweet innocent wife, now she was going to fight for her lover. No one was allowed to hurt mimicry , and she wasn't about to lose him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 pm
(Thanks guys that was really helpful so can i just burst in or what? What would you guys rather me do?)  

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 am
(Just burst in or have your character pop up. everyone is in the castle right now)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm
((Sure, just finish up your profile so we all know who your character is, and just start posting-- we'll fit you into the storyline somehow! ^-^ ))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm
(aha night!~ Welcome back. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 am
Name: Roxy

Species: Human but had Hatter blood running through her viens.

Hair Color: Brown in a bob with back highlights some is stuck up in odd places, kind of a mess.

eye Color: Bronze

Physical Apperance: She's tall and strong, grows her fingernails and paints them orange with caterpilla juice. Always wears her orange long coat and brown boots.

Physical Trademarks: Always wears her brown hat.

Personality: She can be crazy but she keeps it controlled her human DNA is dominant. She keeps herself to herself and is very cocky.

Likes: A challenge, honest people, playing cards and being left alone.

Dislikes: Anyone who thinks they are better than her, snobs, anyone who will talk back to her and people with big heads.

Biography: Roxy doesn't know who she is. She didn't know who her parents where apart from she is part Hatter that she keeps to herself. She travels alone normally, but is full of supprises.

(Ok my profile is done!)

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am
Anyone there?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm
(we're here. Night knows you posted your profile, I told her . we're waiting on another member to post befoe she or I post again)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
(we're here. Night knows you posted your profile, I told her . we're waiting on another member to post befoe she or I post again)

(Right, thanks for telling me.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm
((Splatt-- sorry hun, I did see your post pretty much right after you made it (I love your character by the way!) but the three of us who post pretty regularly are kind of coming to a convergence... like Kahlan said, it's tough for us to post unless all three of us are here, lol. Don't worry, I'm sure Aleris will be coming along shortly. ^-^

But if you want to get a head start and establish where you're at here, please feel free! And if you'd like, I can whip up another character to interact with yours!))

The Night Faery
Captain

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm
(Ahh right i understand now, thanks for that ill post my character starting off a little later when im back on.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 am
((Sure thing. Should be fun!))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 am
Roxy was walking outside the castle grounds staring up at the new sight. She had never been to this part of wonderland before. When she heard that the queen of hearts was getting out of control it excited her. When theres someone out of place there's always a battle and thats what she loved. As she got nearer to the castle she saw actually how big it really was.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games