Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

Lana turned away from the trolley clutching her paper bag of treats, she started making her way back down the train, the train gave a lurch, and Lana fell spilling her bag and hitting her head against a compartment door which flew open, and she fell into.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Head snaps so fast to the door when it bust opens and sees a student on the floor. Gets up and goes over to her, to help her stand up. Merlin are you ok? Pulls wand out of holster and says a spell to gather all of her things to gather for her again.Then proceeds to walk her over to a seat to sit down upon.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 am
User ImageWhen Andrew got to the Trolly Witch he was no longer hungry and had an upset stomach so he decided to not get anything. He walked back to the compartment with Kitty and Lyra.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm
When Endria was in the compartment eating some of the treats she had.She then heard a peculiar noise,she got out of the compartment and sees Lana lying on the floor and another student already helping her.She walks where she is and asks"Are you alright?"Thinking about her obvious question she makes another question not waiting for her to answer"Should I go get someone ?"  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Lana felt slightly dazed, and noticed a couple of students around her. 'Merlin are you ok?', 'Are you alright' 'Should i go get someone'. Lana looked up, and shook her head, meaning she was fine 'I'm fine, the train lurched for some reason and i lost my balance'. 'Uhm, thanks, though' Lana pushed herself off the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time. When she got to the middle of the train she noticed a student pushing herself off the floor and others gathered around her, she left her cart and walked over to the student, who turned out to be Lana. "What's going on, are you okay my dear?" she asked Lana. Then after she heard her say she was okay she had just lost her balance due to a lurch in the train, she walked back to her cart and began to walk down the corridor to all of the compartments asking the students if any of them wanted anything off of the trolley. Before she got to far away she turned back and said, "I just spoke to the Conductor, he said we should arrive at Platform 9 3/4 in just a while. You should all begin to get your things together."

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

(Sorry I'm late everyone. I've had a bad couple of days and wasn't able to get online.)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Feels the knot on Lanas head and pulls out a small yellow potion vail out of satchel at waist. Hands it to Lana. Here hon, this should help with that bump on your head and dizziness. I hope you don't mind the flavor of butterscotch though. Oh and here is your bag of goodies back too. Hands bag full of goodies back. Would you like to sit with us until we get to the train station?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:17 pm
As you sit aboard the Hogwarts Express, you start to feel the train slow down.

As it begins to slow, you hear Erik say, "KING'S CROSS, PLATFORM 9 3/4 IN SIGHT!"

{Okay everyone. I'll let you guys r-p until the end of today. I was suppose to close the Express last night but, didn't have a chance before I feel asleep. So, you have until around Midnight tonight to finish up your r-ping. Then I'm closing the Express.}

HPGoG Train Conductor

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 pm
User ImageAfter a pretty uneventful ride home Andrew gathered his belongings and left the train to meet his mother and head home for the holiday. "see ya later Kitty and Lyra, have a great holiday!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 pm
Amber hops of the train and quickly finds her parents. A little nervously, and with a small smile she tells them, "Well, I probably should have sent a owl explaining this, but no matter." She pauses and takes a deep breath. "I've been cursed and will be returning to Hogwarts next year." Luckily, they're not too mad, and because Amber seems happy about it, they are too.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm
"It's good your alright"Endria said to Lana making space for her to stand up."Is the train slowing down?I should go get my things."
She walked down the corridor to where she had left her things,she she finally gathered everything the train had already stopped completely and everyone was already getting off.When she got off the train it took her a while to find her parents waiting for her,and before she started walking to them she looked back to get a last glimpse at the train,she waved her hand to her classmates and walked over to er parents with a big smile in her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm
"ARRIVING AT KING'S CROSS!! PLATFORM 9 3/4!!" Erik yelled.

{I'll see you all back here for the trip back to Hogwarts in a couple of weeks. R-p is now Closed.}

HPGoG Train Conductor

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 am

Oh looks like it's time to go home. Hands James a few potions we were able to make and then grab my things. Walks to my brother and friends says a few things before turning around and waving to everyone. Bye you guys see some of ya'll during break or when we get back. Then proceeds to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games