Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:02 pm
I assumed so and I too do enjoy some nice conversations.
I'm just really bad at starting them and the person I know over the internet who is good at starting conversation tend to stick to two themes neither of which would be comfortable.

Anything you would enjoy talking about?

Making room for the guilt to be liquid  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:04 pm
Me? Nah, thinking of a conversation topic would require, you know, thinking? Yeah, i have been trying not to do that for a while (two years), and so far it is helping things out.

So anything you want is fine. Politics, religion, school, science, music, art, literature or philosophy all come to mind (unbidden and unwelcome).

So, any of those, or anything else. Or being silly. Your call!  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:05 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
*Evil laughter*
Yes, my dullness and general kindness shall be the end of you.

From the start I've been decived

I can think of better ways to die. In fact, i can think of many ways better to die that would be R rated (for violence not sexual content, though i suppose the latter is true as well).

So, can we just have me suffer, but live?

I suppose that would work just as well.
It would be sucky to die from the dullness of someone.
If I killed you with dullness could I be sued? Or would it not count unless I had criminal intentions?

I left my body laying somewhere in the sands of time  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:08 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
*Evil laughter*
Yes, my dullness and general kindness shall be the end of you.

From the start I've been decived

I can think of better ways to die. In fact, i can think of many ways better to die that would be R rated (for violence not sexual content, though i suppose the latter is true as well).

So, can we just have me suffer, but live?

I suppose that would work just as well.
It would be sucky to die from the dullness of someone.
If I killed you with dullness could I be sued? Or would it not count unless I had criminal intentions?

I left my body laying somewhere in the sands of time

Eh, i guess it would not matter as nobody would sue you for it. As for criminal charges, most police would just thank you for getting rid of me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:14 pm
zz1000zz
Me? Nah, thinking of a conversation topic would require, you know, thinking? Yeah, i have been trying not to do that for a while (two years), and so far it is helping things out.

So anything you want is fine. Politics, religion, school, science, music, art, literature or philosophy all come to mind (unbidden and unwelcome).

So, any of those, or anything else. Or being silly. Your call!

My mind is so empty right now even being silly seems rather unlikely unless provoked. You should catch me when I haven't sleept for a few days and have a bunch of crap running through my head. Then even if it makes little sense it still breeds conversation. Unfortuneately, I don't think many of those days will show up for a while so we may have to wait.

I think a lot, but more about things that only work as conversation with myself.

Uh...do you like...books?

I held a falling star and it wept for me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:15 pm
Puh-leez! I am to books like Scooby is to Scooby Snacks!  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:20 pm
I don't get to read near as much as I'd like to. I've read most of the books we have and am too broke to get more. Graphic novels I also read.

Favorite auther?

I met a man who was once on my side, he wrote a book and now everyone lies  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:27 pm
Favorite author? Eh, i refuse to pick favorites (it is hard to do when you know so many). Some good ones that come to mind are Douglas Adams, Margeret Weis, Dean Koontz (so sue me), Sigel Findley, Franklin W. Dixon (I love the Hardy Boys books), Dafydd ab Hugh/Brad Linaweaver...

I could go on, and i could pick better ones then these, but these are all good picks.

And that was with me avoiding the nonfiction scene ^^  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Oh yeah, some of my top anime/mangas are Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Gungrave and Samurai Champloo. You?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:37 pm
zz1000zz
Oh yeah, some of my top anime/mangas are Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Gungrave and Samurai Champloo. You?

Inu-yasha, FAKE, Loveless, Legal Drug, and Fruits Basket are favorites from the series I read.

As far as animes from the ones I have seen (not near enough) Inu-yasha, Paranoia Agent, FMA, and Ghost in the Shell: SAC are favorites.

Just like a match you strike to incenerate  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:40 pm
If I was to pick a favorite auther it would be Ray Bradbury.
I enjoy his books/short stories a great deal.

I realize how unethusiastic that sounds.

I'm like a bullet through a flock of doves  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:43 pm
Inuyasha... Yeah, i am going to leave that one alone.

Good picks on the others though. I am not a fan of Paranoia Agent, but i admit it is pretty good, and Ghost in the Shell will always have a special place in my heart. As for FMA, i am still iffy on it. Once i got used to it (i hate whiny characters, and the "alchemy" just ticked me off), i actually started to enjoy it. Unfortunately i have yet to see ~20 episodes, so i have to reserve judgement overall. The thing i hate the most about it now is that they killed my two favorite characters (Greed and the spy dude).

I am still trying to convince myself Naruto is worth watching, but i am having trouble with the main character. He just seems like a big brat to me. Actually, that seems to be quite a trend nowadays.

Oh yeah, i have to mention a classic show because it is so cool. Lupin the Third!  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
If I was to pick a favorite auther it would be Ray Bradbury.
I enjoy his books/short stories a great deal.

I realize how unethusiastic that sounds.

I'm like a bullet through a flock of doves

Heh. I like him, but i enjoyed Aasimov's work more. And the Niven guy. I can never remember his first name, but he wrote Ring of Life and such.

Of course, then there are "classics" like Mr. Isaac, H.G. Wells, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, H.P. Lovecraft...

Oh yeah, right now i am out of reading material! I have nothing to read that i have not read before, and i have little i have not read twice or more. The town library failed quickly, and now even the school library has little to offer me. I am starting to wonder if it is possible that i would read every book in the Library of Congress. If i keep going at my current rate, i just might!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:55 pm
Yeah, I know about most others feelings towards Inu-yasha.

I'm having the same problem as you on Naruto. I can't say I don't like it as I have only seen one episode, but I'm not all that temped to see more.

Lupin the Third is great I haven't seen it in a while. I miss it. Though, I've been spending most of my nights on gaia and do not know the [AS] schedule so for all I know it could be back on.

Another show I like is Ruroni Kenshin. It's not the greatest, but I enjoy it.

Random: The hermit crab I bought at the beach is chirping at me from the next room and freaking out the cat.

I don't really want to be the queen  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:55 pm
*yawn*

Wow, i just realized how dull those posts were. I basically listed a bunch of names without realing saying anything. No real jokes or witty remarks... Man that sucked.

I blame it on my lack of liquid refreshment.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games