Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:35 pm
Gabriel saw the blonde Malfoy fly up behind him, but he paid no attention to it. He was too busy enjoying the feeling of the wind on his face. It had been too long since he had had a chance to ride a broom. After all, a bartender didn't need a broomstick to survive. Especially since his apartment could easily be Apparated too. Well, when he remembered to pay the rent, he had an apartment to Apparate too.

Don't think of those things, he thought to himself. Just enjoy the moment you're given.

And so he did. The moment seemed to end too soon, though, as he saw the castle loom closer. Soon he was have to begin his descent to land on the grounds of Hogwarts, but something didn't want him to. Something just wanted him to fly like this forever.

He sighed to himself. How he wished he could do just that - fly towards the horizon and never stop.

But humans can't do that, can they? he thought savagely to himself. Only birds can.

((Yay for utterly useless posts))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:07 pm
Killa looked at the brooms, then up at the castle. She wasnt in the mood for walking, but last time she had gotten on a school broom it had thrown her off. She wasnt keen on trying that again. Especially not in front of a bunch of Gryffindors.

She stepped out from the shadows. "I'm walking" she just said and started walking towards the school, not looking back.

HellsBitch

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:08 pm
Kathryn scrunched her nose up at the sight of the broomsticks. Although she fancied the idea of flying, her balance was never very good and seeing as she had just Side-Along Apparated, Kathryn felt that it would be a death sentence. She looked up at Remus in despair. "I think I'll keep my feet on the ground... I was never good at flying, you?" She asked, trying to turn her worried statement into a question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:23 pm
Remus shook his head.

"I have a fear of falling," he admitted. "Which probably sounds a bit ridiculous coming from a men in his late thirties."

(Ah, crap post.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:24 pm
"You know, you should stop trying to think so often, it makes your face look like you want to vomit," he informed him after swooping next to him. "Of course, if that's not what you're trying to do in the first place, which if it is, then try aiming for there," he said, pointing to a house below, "And not there," he said, motioning to his hand to his general area. "Being that I might vomit as well, of course you making that face is enough to make me queasy," he smirked then sped ahead again.
(Useless useless is such fun, always there and always done
my poetry ability is lacking lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:21 am
Killa absentmidedly looked at Gabriel and Malfoy as the two raced. "Boys will be boys" she muttered, shoving her hands deeper into her pockets.

She looked up at the darkening sky. "Either its late, or it's gonna start raining" she thought out loud. She watched as her family's owl flew over her head and whistled for it. The big black bird looked down at her with yellow eyes, before changing directions, going straight for her, making it look like it was attacking her.

HellsBitch

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:59 am
Remus shook his head, checking his wristwatch. "It's ten to twelve," he said, taking a deep breath. "It's going to rain. We'd better get inside. Harry?"

(Sev...you are online. Post.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:20 pm
((Who do you think you are? My mother? This is a crap post as you guys put it.))

Harry picked up a broom, feeling the magic activate. He grinned at Remus and shrugged.

"I'll fly. You three have fun," he said with a grin, before getting astride the book and taking off for the castle, following behind Malfoy and Gabriel.

Flattening himself to the broom, he longed for his Firebolt as he shot past Gabriel and Draco. Landing at the door a few moments later, he grinned.

"You guys should just push them. The sooner they break down, the sooner the school will replace them," he called up to them.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:26 pm
Sirius lay on the ground, his feet resting on the first stair as Harry zoomed over above him, and two other figures neared. He watched, disinterestedly as Harry landed and yelled up at them, before staring up at the darkening sky.

"Hello Harry. Yes I'm fine, thanks for noticing," he mumbled to himself.

"Where's Remus and the others?" he asked a bit louder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:35 pm
Harry turned, collapsing onto the ground beside his godfather and leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hand. "He's walking with Kathryn and Killa," he answered. "They should be here in a bit."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:37 pm
(Hey! Just because I'm wearing a skirt, doesn't mean I can't kick your a**.)

Remus sighed, watching as Killa started the long walk back to the castle and Harry disappeared on the broom. He gazed at Kathryn for a moment and smiled.

"We'd best get inside before it rains," he said.

(But apparently it means you still can't spell correctly. xp )
stare
(I hate you both...so much.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:52 pm
Sirius nodded, still staring up at the darkening sky.

"Anybody get hurt?" he asked.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:58 pm
((I love the boots by the way.))

"Nope," Harry answered, noticing that Sirius was being well..."You okay?" he asked, frowning a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:33 pm
Catching the bird with a grin, Killa stumbled slightly. "You never learn, do you Hades?" she said softly to the bird as she took the packet off it and put it in her pocket.

"Thanks. I owe you one" she said, stroking the black owl's beak gently as it sat on her shoulder. "Guess you're coming in, then, huh?" she said, smiling slightly.
"Maybe I should have taken a broom. I could have raced you to the stairs" she said to the bird, stroking its feathers.

(We're really great at pointless posts, arent we?)  

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Sirius nodded.

"I'm perfectly pea--er..." Sirius' mind instantly ran back to earlier with the peaches.

"I'm fine. Just sitting and staying like a good boy until Dumbledore or Remus gets back. Which ever authority figure makes it back first," he replied.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games