Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:30 am
I've never tried a dog buiscut, and I have no idea what a triscut is. Meh. I just had Phys Ed like 10 minutes ago.

I am not sporty.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:03 am
@Mr. Vestman (haven't called you that in a while lol) aka Transvesticade:
But of course it has sprinkles. What is a cupcake without its sprinkles? I'll tell you what, it's sprinkle-less!

@Luny:
My friend is and it's not far! However, I can match her at softball mwahahhahaha...okay me done now.

@Dog biscut chatter:
I've always been scared to try it. I mean, I know they might taste good but that's like going into the unknown you know?

Triscuts are not half as good as wheat thins and that is all I have to say on the matter, though with peanut butter they suffice. ^_^  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:30 am
There's nothing wrong with going into the unknown. After all, that's what space exploration is; a journey into the unknown. Space, the final frontier. These...gah, my Trekkiness is showing. I'll be over here...doing something.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:38 am
HellsBitch
I dont think the horse treats were good for her. But she was skinny as a stick figure, really. There's all kinds of things in those treats...

Cade riding? Now that would be a sight...

D'you ride western or classic dressage?

What kind of food does that horse get, by the way? It cant be the same stuff as mine gets...

I ride both Western and English. I don't do dressage, but I have done barrel racing, bareback and jumping. I usually take the horses out on trail rides, so its much more fun that way. I ride at least once a week. If I can get a picture of my on the horse I ride, I will post it somewhere so that people can see my baby.

I have no idea what kind of food it is... we just call it sweet feed. But its really good. Maybe I'll take a picture of that too.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:16 pm
*goes "over here" with Moony and helps him do something*

I just finished my auditions for choir next year. I'm very happy, I felt like I sang brilliantly, for a ball of nerves that is.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:53 pm
Good job, HK! I hope you get the spot.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:36 pm
Good luck, love.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:17 pm
David Bowie rocks my bloody socks.

Just so you all know.

Ciao.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Oh trust me, I know. David Bowie is a God.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:26 pm
Hmm, I would be his Goblin Queen any day.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:32 pm
Well Moony, I believe we've established you're a Queen, and there are days when you do remind me of a Goblin, so now you just need to be his, and you'll be set. xp

*smirks* Love you.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:34 pm
I love you, too. You git. Argh, first Sev and the Malfoys insult my home and now I'm being called a goblin!
gonk

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:40 pm
If it's any consolation you don't look like a goblin, you just act like one from time to time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:49 pm
Lupin, that hovel you live in is hardly suitable for you, let alone two Death Eaters and a Malfoy. I have every right to insult it.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:02 pm
So...wait, isn't that three Death Eaters, two of which are Malfoys?

Or...Did Narcissa divorce Lucius? And was Draco just lying about being welcomed into the Death Eater gang?

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games