Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm
Now, this wasn't said by a Pagan, and isn't about Paganism...but still stupid enough to be in this thread!
Quote:
And I cant stress this enough about the misconception of Christianity and Judaism being "Abrahamic" religions. These religions came up way after Abraham...'s time, so he ... had nothing to do with them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Now, this wasn't said by a Pagan, and isn't about Paganism...but still stupid enough to be in this thread!
Quote:
And I cant stress this enough about the misconception of Christianity and Judaism being "Abrahamic" religions. These religions came up way after Abraham...'s time, so he ... had nothing to do with them.

Exactly which Abraham is that person referring to?

Namikikyo

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Namikikyo
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

Exactly which Abraham is that person referring to?

This Abraham  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

Can I have a head desk emoticon now?  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

I thought Deo was making you one? Or was she going to make herself one?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff
Quote:

I thought Deo was making you one? Or was she going to make herself one?
I think she was making herself one.

Which makes sense... the bandwidth would be eaten in two or three hours of reading posts.  

TeaDidikai

Ultramarine Violet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 am
"Have you seen the movie The Craft? That pretty much sums it up."

... I actually heard a guy say this. And then he saw me looking at him.

... I didn't know I could make a 6'6", 250 lb. man try to shrink into a corner. All 5'10" of me. Some of my friends claim (jokingly) that the room darkened and grew colder. And I can't help feeling kind of bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
whiporwill-o
Quote:
Oh you must be one of those people who believe that only initiates into a coven can be true wiccans. I don't agree with your kind.

this is from another guild i am in....

Yea, I was thinking of throwing this into this thread as well.
I wish I had a machine that would allow me to punch people through the Internet.

lol, like the episode of family guy where peter gets an email from his father-in-law and it punches him, that would be awesome, i would so save up for a program that did that! quick, who has bill gate's cell number, lol.  

whiporwill-o

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:41 pm
whiporwill-o
Violet Song jat Shariff
whiporwill-o
Quote:
Oh you must be one of those people who believe that only initiates into a coven can be true wiccans. I don't agree with your kind.

this is from another guild i am in....

Yea, I was thinking of throwing this into this thread as well.
I wish I had a machine that would allow me to punch people through the Internet.

lol, like the episode of family guy where peter gets an email from his father-in-law and it punches him, that would be awesome, i would so save up for a program that did that! quick, who has bill gate's cell number, lol.
It would be really bad. I mean, assault charges filed against me for pushing a button to punch someone... I'd never see the light of day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 pm
Ultramarine Violet
"Have you seen the movie The Craft? That pretty much sums it up."

... I actually heard a guy say this. And then he saw me looking at him.

... I didn't know I could make a 6'6", 250 lb. man try to shrink into a corner. All 5'10" of me. Some of my friends claim (jokingly) that the room darkened and grew colder. And I can't help feeling kind of bad.

I lol'ed.  

Bastemhet

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm
TeaDidikai
It would be really bad. I mean, assault charges filed against me for pushing a button to punch someone... I'd never see the light of day.

there would definitely have to be a filter on it or something, like 'x' amount of keywords that would accrue a sort of 'strength of affliction' from love-tap to knock-out. that way you could prove they deserved it, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 am
the entire wikipedia article on wicca.

dont read it, it'll make you sick to your stomach.  

whiporwill-o

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 am
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai

there would definitely have to be a filter on it or something, like 'x' amount of keywords that would accrue a sort of 'strength of affliction' from love-tap to knock-out. that way you could prove they deserved it, lol.
You'd have to weight the key words.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm
The word *headdesk* makes me cringe now because a friend of mine actually self harms by hitting her head against things.

sad  

Recursive Paradox

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:55 pm
Quote:
Christianity is NOT rooted in Judaism.

Not a pagan comment per se, but still a comment that just makes me go wtf?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games