Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:58 pm
hyper_azn_girl
lonniedi
We also need to find something in everyone's price range. Me thinks that maybe it'll be a good idea if someone buys something and we can trade once a person has gotten their snapshot. ^^ If that made any sense. xd xd

-- Waitress --
just use the gaia avatar simualtor
ooooooohhh, thats what your talking about. at first i was like huh? waht are you talking about xd xd xd yeah i agree with hyper just use gaia avatar simulator.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:58 pm
Well, if this is an "Asian Pride" bar, we can always make it...Asian, of course!

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:59 pm
Pagtatapat01
Well, if this is an "Asian Pride" bar, we can always make it...Asian, of course!

-waiter-
omg that's such a good idea!!!! yeah and we can all save it and stuick it into photobcket or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:59 pm
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-
yeah! this is called the asian pride bar. so lets say this is a asian bar xp  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:00 am
hyper_azn_girl
lonniedi
We also need to find something in everyone's price range. Me thinks that maybe it'll be a good idea if someone buys something and we can trade once a person has gotten their snapshot. ^^ If that made any sense. xd xd

-- Waitress --
just use the gaia avatar simualtor

Oh I see.. I never used that before. xd That'll be the better Idea.

Since it's an asian bar, I'm leaning towards the red color be blended into the uniforms?

-->Waitress  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:00 am
first things first. who volunteers to make it?  

Dark_Asian_Prince

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:01 am
no go wear like kimonos and stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:04 am
hyper_azn_girl
lol yeah. thats a great idea. but i dont think ill look good in kimono. but ill do it anyways. so everyone agree on wearing kimonos?  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:05 am
Okay, an all-around Asian bar!

I might be able to, but I've never used the Avatar Simulator. the last time I used it, it was outdated and there were no new items available. Lonnie, can you see if it works? Maybe you can do the uniforms...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:07 am
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
lol yeah. thats a great idea. but i dont think ill look good in kimono. but ill do it anyways. so everyone agree on wearing kimonos?
What about the yukatas?

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Pagtatapat01
Dark_Asian_Prince
hyper_azn_girl
What about the yukatas?

-waiter-
yeah that too, i couldn't think of the word earlier  
Pagtatapat01
Okay, an all-around Asian bar!

I might be able to, but I've never used the Avatar Simulator. the last time I used it, it was outdated and there were no new items available. Lonnie, can you see if it works? Maybe you can do the uniforms...

-waiter-
eh, i think the kimonos are pretty old so it will be in there. so what kinda background do you suggest?  

Dark_Asian_Prince

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:10 am
Kimonos sound great!

Eh...I never used the gaia thingy.. I don't know where it is OR how to use it. @_@

Anyways for a background... do we want to use a traditional tea area since we are wearing Kimonos?

---> Waitress

Edit// I'm going to sleep now. Bai Bai! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:12 am
too complicated, you guys do these for yourselves, and with the outfits we can add our own flair right?  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:12 am
Get a picture of an actual bar and put our avis sitting on the stools.. how about for the uniforms we get those see through crap? I can sell something and then be able to afford it...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games